He's not supposed to be on the New York flight?
他们给了他两张机票
They gave him two tickets.
(8号♥航站楼)
特纳没有获得选票 因为捍卫受威胁民♥主♥国家法案不合理
[man on TV] Turner doesn't have the votes because DTD is unconscionable.
你不能在承诺高额军事支出的同时
对每年向获利丰厚的私人承包商 派发的数十亿美元
不做出任何解释
为了保证全球稳定与和平 必须要...
[Grace] To ensure global stability and peace it is imperative...
看看谁上了电视
Look who's on TV.
如今哪哪都能看到她这张脸
[Traveler] Well, she's everywhere these days.
...捍卫受威胁的民♥主♥国家 保护我们的盟友...
是啊
Yeah.
...并杜绝边境冲突 这一战略不仅保障了...
一路顺风
[woman] Have a safe flight.
...同时也能对潜在的侵略者 起到威慑作用
通过在捍卫民♥主♥国家上加大投入 我们能创造更强大...
(T-12 人员降落伞系统)
洛杉矶国际机场警局已知悉 并已派出全部警力
LAXPD is aware and sending you every hand on deck.
所有原定降落在7号♥航站楼的航♥班♥ 都改道至伯班克和长岛
Everything coming into Terminal 7 is rerouted to Burbank or Long Beach.
但机场现在滞留了六万旅客
But I have 60,000 passengers in the rest of this airport.
我得把他们送上飞机
把你知道的一切都发给我 有消息我会通知你
Send me everything you got. I'll let you know what we find.
[cell phone ringing]
赫歇尔?
Herschel?
时机正好 事情变得越发诡异了
Perfect timing. This just got super weird.
今天已经没有事能让我惊讶了
You can't surprise me today.
我试试看
那个假特工是前中情局的
Fake Alcott is former Intelligence.
跟俄♥罗♥斯♥人有关联吗?
Any relationship with the Russians?
暂时没发现 他不知道因为什么 被解雇了 这部分被涂掉了一大段
Not that I can find. He was discharged under some heavily redacted circumstances,
之后就做了自♥由♥职业 为国防承包商工作
then went freelance for defense contractors.
(解雇 莱恩梅瑟 隶属于中情局)
只认钱 他们的出价确实不菲
Highest bidder types. They bid high.
寇派克说他们分工明确 入侵了监控 甚至描述了一个嫌疑人特征
Kopek said these guys are spread wide and tapped in. Even painted a suspect.
寇派克?给我们打电♥话♥的那人?
Kopek? The guy who called us?
- 你相信他? - 继续寻找可能的目标
从1850航♥班♥开始 逐渐扩大搜索范围
Start with Flight 1850, and then widen the net.
任何今天有乘机记录的人 任何有特殊背景的人
Everybody with a flight today, anybody with a profile.
好的 明白
Yeah, on it.
请注意 7号♥航站楼所有出发航♥班♥ 推迟起飞
[woman on PA] Attention. All flights departing from Terminal 7 are delayed.
白人男性 五十多岁 黑帽子 有红色丝带的黑色行李箱
White male, fifties, black hat, black case with a red ribbon.
找到他 别让他登机
Find him and do not let him board.
(华盛顿特区 航♥班♥状态:正在登机)
亲爱的 你准备好起飞了吗?
[Grace] Oh, sweetie. Are you ready to fly?
你好!他真可爱
[flight attendant] Hello! He's so cute.
多大了? - 今天刚满11个月
How old is he? - Eleven months old today.
祝旅途愉快 女议员 再见 - 谢谢
Have a safe flight, Congresswoman. Bye. - Thank you.
(注意 地面不平)
[sirens wailing]
我两天后就要发布专辑了 你知道我在说什么吗?
I got an album coming out in two days. You know what I'm saying?
在音乐云上 还有Patreon
It's on SoundCloud. [groans] Patreon.
我们得找到那件行李
[Ethan] We gotta find this bag.
交给我
[Nora] I got this.
我是诺拉帕里西 机场运营部的
Nora Parisi, Airport Operations.
您的座位号♥是多少?
[woman] What's your seat number?
如果行李被扫描过 我就能找到它的位置
If the bag is scanned, then I can find it anywhere.
抱歉
Sorry.
先生 恐怕作为随身行李太大了 我可以帮你看一下
Sir, I'm afraid that's too big to fit as a carry-on. I can check it for you.
不 我自己量过的 我保证 - 你看 已经标记过了
No, I promise you I measured it myself. - See, it's already been flagged.
我帮你拿到货舱吧 着陆后它会在那里的
I'll take it to cargo myself. It'll be there when we land.
我保证 你有需要取出来的东西吗?
I promise. Would you like to take anything out of it now?
没有
No.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - All right.
好了吗?5526844035
Ready? Five, five, two, six, eight, four, four, zero, three, five.
找到了 在飞往华盛顿特区的 泛全球航♥空♥610航♥班♥上
I got it. It's on Trans Global 0610 to Washington, DC.
已经登机了 我可以打给塔台 拦下那架飞机
They boarded. I'll call Tower and stop the flight.
不 等一下 如果我们拦下飞机 那他就会在地面上释放毒气
No. Wait, wait. If we stop the flight, he'll just trigger it on the ground.
所有人都会死的
It'll kill everyone anyway.
我拆除过一次 我可以再做一次
I diffused it once. I can do it again.
我知道该怎么做了
I know what to do.
有个洛杉矶警局的警探 想阻止炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
There's an LAPD detective trying to stop the bomb.
找到她 告诉她必须让那架飞机起飞
Find her, tell her she has to let that plane take off.
[cell phone ringing]
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - [Herschel] Hey.
那个阿勒颇案件的线索断了
That Aleppo case, it was a dead end.
海军陆战队员说对方已认罪 不需要作证了 你有发现吗?
Marines say the confession scrapped the need to testify. Anything?
也许吧 我找到一名旅客 带了一小队护卫人员
Maybe. Found someone traveling with a small security detail,
但是在不同的航站楼
but in a different terminal.
她叫格蕾丝苏亚雷斯
Name is Grace Suarez.
等等 那是格蕾丝特纳
Wait. Hang on. That's Grace Turner.
那个女议员
她的办公室用娘家姓给她订的票
Her office has her flying under her maiden name.
所以她之前没有被标记出来
女士们先生们 我是机长
祝各位圣诞快乐 欢迎搭乘泛全球航♥空♥
直飞华盛顿特区的610号♥航♥班♥
她是捍卫受威胁民♥主♥国家法案 的发言人
She has been the face of DTD,
这是为全球受威胁民♥主♥国家的 一笔巨额投资
a huge spend for threatened democracies around the globe.
武器制♥造♥商趋之若鹜 但她没有选票
Weapons manufacturers are all over this thing, but she doesn't have the votes.
你觉得俄♥罗♥斯♥人想除掉她吗?
Think the Russians want to take her out?
寇派克说那些人是美国人
Kopek said these guys are American.
假冒的艾考特和国防承包商雇的枪手
Fake Alcott, a hired gun for defense contractors.
这是嫁祸 一架载满旅客的飞机
It's a set-up. Plane full of people,
女议员 全都在平安夜这天 死于俄♥罗♥斯♥的神经毒剂
Congresswoman, all killed by Russian nerve toxin on Christmas Eve.
所有人都会把罪责归咎于俄♥罗♥斯♥人 杀害了为他们挺身而出的人
Everyone blames the Russians for killing the one who stood up to them.
国会会一致通过她的法案 打开资金闸口
私人承包商会得到更多钱 远超他们的想象
Private contractors get more than they ever dreamed.
而他们只需要杀掉一个自己人 以及和她坐同一个航♥班♥的人
All they had to do was kill one of their own and everybody on board with her.
她坐哪个航♥班♥? - 泛全球航♥空♥610号♥航♥班♥
What flight is she on? - Trans Global 610.
塔台需要立刻拦截那架飞机
Tower needs to ground that plane now.
泛全球航♥空♥610号♥航♥班♥在哪?
Where's Trans Global 610 now?
已经进入跑道 准备起飞
Taxiing to the runway, preparing for departure.
拖住它 别让它起飞
You need to stall it. Keep it on the ground.
你要找的人在上面?
Is this your guy?
情况很棘手 我们不能打草惊蛇
It's a delicate situation. We can't do anything to spook anybody on board.
就说是机械故障 航♥班♥延迟了
Tell them it's a mechanical issue, a delay.
为什么?我面对的是什么?
Why? What am I dealing with?
你是洛杉矶警局的吗?
[Nora] Are you with LAPD?
你不能拦截610号♥航♥班♥
You can't ground 610.
你是谁?
And who are you?
诺拉帕里西 北风航♥空♥运营部的
Nora Parisi, Northwind Operations.
你之前差点逮捕了我男友伊森寇派克
You just tried to arrest my boyfriend Ethan Kopek.
你不能拦截那架飞机
You can't ground that plane.
警探 我们联♥系♥上了610号♥航♥班♥
[Marm] Detective, we have 610 on the line.
好 让他们暂缓起飞
Yeah. Tell them to hold on.
泛全球航♥空♥610号♥航♥空♥ 暂时还不能起飞
[woman on radio] Trans Global 610, you are not yet cleared for takeoff.
请等待进一步指示
我知道上面有什么 让你男友别掺和这件事
I know what's on it. Tell your boyfriend to stay out of it.
飞机上有一个训练有素的杀手 并且他携带了炸♥弹♥
We've got a trained killer on board with a bomb.
他看到你们的那一刻就会引爆
And the moment he sees anyone coming, he will set it off.
伊森可以神不知鬼不觉拆掉炸♥弹♥ 这是唯一的办法
Ethan can disarm it without him knowing. It's the only way.
所以你是想让我 拿一整架飞机的人冒险
So you expect me to risk a plane full of people
因为你那个袭♥警♥的男友 说他能在飞行途中拆掉炸♥弹♥?
because your boyfriend who decked me says he can defuse a bomb mid-flight?
他做过一次 他可以再做一次
He did it before, he can do it again.
警探 610号♥航♥班♥在待命 我该怎么做?
Detective, we have 610 holding. What am I doing here?
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
洛杉矶塔台 滞留的原因是什么?
LA Tower, what's the reason for the holdup?
泛全球航♥空♥610号♥航♥班♥ 地面有突发♥情♥况
[woman] Trans Global 0610, we have a Code 4 on the ground.
我们正在跟当地警♥察♥评估
警探?
[Marm] Detective?
塔台...
Tower...
让610起飞吧
Allow 0610 to take off.
你确定吗?
You sure?
你听到我说的了
You heard me.
好消息 各位 我们接到通知 可以正常起飞了
Good news, folks. We've received the all clear.
请各位空乘人员做好起飞准备
(设备已连接 待机模式)
(待机)
[cell phone buzzes]
(手动模式)
伊森!
[Traveler] Ethan!
我上次打中你的时候 这个游戏就变得不再有趣了
This stopped being funny the last time I shot you.
换箱子这招确实很高明 把东西放下 离远点
Nice touch switching out the bags. Put that down and step away from it.
我要是让你引爆这个东西 我也是个死
I'm dead anyway if I let you set this thing off.
干脆再让你打我一枪好了
Might as well shoot me again.
好啊
Okay.
电影精选列表