诺拉?
Nora?
我告诉过你的
I told you.
我不是什么十恶不赦的坏蛋 我只是跟你一样的普通人
I'm not some cartoon villain. I'm just a regular guy like you
只不过我有目标 和实现目标的明确计划
except with goals and a clear plan to achieve them.
而你 我现在看出来了
You, I see,
你喜欢即兴发挥
like to improvise.
“发现威胁 不是毒品 救出诺拉
"Active threat, not drugs, get Nora out,
找到拱廊吧台附近的走私犯”
find smuggler near bar arcade."
“来自新泽西的白种人”
"Caucasian from New Jersey."
真厉害 你是怎么知道的?
That's good. How'd you get all that?
你不担心警犬 所以你走私的东西不是毒品
You weren't worried about the dogs. Whatever you're smuggling, it's not drugs.
你喜欢贝果和披萨 你叫曼哈顿“市里”
Bagel, pizza references and you call Manhattan "the city".
Hmm.
只有纽约人或是新泽西人会这么叫
Only people from New York or Jersey call it that.
你总说我们很像 我就大胆猜了一下
Kept saying we're a lot alike. I took a shot.
另外 《51区》这游戏我玩两年了 每天都玩
Plus, I've played Area 51 every day for two years.
我在睡梦里都能听出那个音效
I know that sound in my sleep.
你说我不是你的第一选择
You said I wasn't your first choice.
原本应该是杰森 对吧?
Supposed to be Jason, wasn't it?
对
Yep.
他的双胞胎儿子今年三岁
His twins are three.
你不会是...
You would have...
那要看杰森的了
That would have been up to Jason.
但如果有必要 我会毫不犹豫
But if I had to, without hesitation.
这就是你要面对的人
That's what you're dealing with.
我希望你能好好想想 想想诺拉
I want you to think about that, and I want you to think about Nora.
然后我希望你别有其他想法
Then I want you to stop thinking.
这就是这个世界的运行法则
Now, this is the way the world works.
有发号♥施令的人
There's people in control
有乖乖听话的人
and there's people that listen.
你会听话吗?
You listening?
伊森 你会听话吗?
Ethan, are you listening?
是的
Yeah.
再过几分钟 一个戴着红色棒球帽的男人
In a few minutes, a guy with a red baseball cap
会走进你的通道
is gonna walk into your lane.
你需要做什么?
What do you have to do?
什么都不做
Nothing.
没错
That's right.
告诉我那个行李箱里没有可怕的东西
Tell me there isn't something horrible in that bag.
没有
No.
雷诺
[Jason] Lionel.
太不幸了 伙计 你没事吧?
It's messed up, man. You okay?
没事
Yeah.
诺拉给我打了三次电♥话♥找你 你给她回电♥话♥了吗?
Nora called me, like, three times trying to reach you. Call her back yet?
我会的 谢谢 还要谢谢你替我顶班
I will, thanks. And thanks for covering for me.
我来吧
I got it now.
没关系 伙计
It's all right, man.
嘿 你要撤掉我?
Hey. Uh, you benching me?
没有 你回去负责人身安检吧
No, putting you back on metal detectors.
雷诺去世了 这地方人满为患
Lionel's passing, this place is packed.
今天不是适合做实验的日子 我会再给你机会的
Today is not the day to experiment. I'll give you another shot.
我们晚点再谈谈你的未来 但现在
We'll talk about your future later. But right now,
杰森接替你 就这么决定了
Jason's back on the machine and that's final.
[Traveler] If you're not on that machine by the time our man gets there,
如果我们的人抵达时你不在机器旁 那你就违反约定了
我也许不会从诺拉开始
我不在乎你怎么对我
Yeah, I don't care what you do to me.
谁说你了?
你的朋友必须离开机器
要么你想办法 要么我替你做 你自己决定
听着 我...
Look, I...
我的上司刚刚给我调岗了 我能怎么办?
My supervisor reassigned me. What do you want me to do?
你是个聪明孩子 你会想到办法的
(免税店)
(注意 非授权人员禁入)
不管你打算做什么 抓紧时间
催我没用
Not helping.
嘿 伊森 我就是想问问你怎么样
Hey, Ethan, I wanted to check on you.
雷诺的遭遇太惨了 太令人伤心了
What happened to Lionel, it's tragic, so sad.
是啊 我知道
Yeah. I know.
我想我们可以为他的家人开个水滴筹
I thought we could start a GoFundMe for his family.
他妻子和孩子肯定需要帮助 对吧?
His wife and kids I'm sure could use the help. Yeah?
是啊 我愿意出份力
Yeah. Yeah, I'm in.
我好像听到萨米尔有同样的提议
You know, I think I heard Samir talking about the same thing.
你应该跟他商量一下 人多力量大 - 好啊
You should hit him up. Join forces. - Yeah.
好主意
Good idea.
怎么了 伙计?
[Jason] What's up, man?
我把手♥机♥落在了那边
I think I left my phone down the side there.
你看到了吗?在底下
Do you see it? Down the bottom.
什么都没有 - 没有吗?
There's nothing there. - No?
想起来了 我放到失物招领处了
Ah, I put it in the lost and found.
你没事吧? - 抱歉 我没事 今天有点不在状态
You okay? - Sorry. Yeah, just a bit out of it today.
这招不错 我来帮你一把
[Traveler] That's not bad. Allow me.
请走上前 先生
Step forward please, sir.
先别动 队伍暂停
All right, hold the line. Hold the line.
请抬起手
[machine buzzes] - Raise your arms for me please.
老天 不是吧?
Man, really?
请转过身 先生 谢谢
Turn around for me please, sir.
这不是我的
This isn't mine.
人们的安全都仰仗你 - 我说了不是我的
People's safety depends on you. - I said it's not mine.
我不在乎你有什么问题 但不要带到工作上来
I don't care what problems you have. Don't bring 'em here.
这不是... - 走吧 你被炒了
It's not-- - Let's go. You're going home.
伊森 你回来四号♥通道
Ethan, you're back on four.
怎么了?出什么事了? - 照做就是了
Why? What's going on? - Just do it.
嘿 你做得很好
[Traveler] Hey, you did good.
你去死吧
Go to hell.
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
这事太奇怪了
You know, it's pretty weird.
什么?
What?
你的好兄弟 我们每次酒吧之夜的指定司机
How your buddy, who's our designated driver every bar night,
居然因为上班喝酒被辞退了
gets himself fired for drinking on the job.
我以前遇到的阴险小人 真是小巫见大巫
I thought I met assholes before...
好了 伊森 是时候拯救诺拉的性命了
[Traveler] Okay, Ethan, it's time to save Nora's life.
红色棒球帽 三点钟方向 在塑料筐旁边
那就是我们的人
[machine buzzes]
[distorted voices on recording]
(提前接收 海关安检员 港务局长)
诺夫...查克
[distorted] Nov... chuck.
(诺夫查克)
(诺夫查克)
(可疑设备 化学物质:含量99.4% 警告)
(诺瓦查尔克)
(您是否想搜索:诺维乔克?)
(诺维乔克)
[beeping]
(危险物品:含量99.3%)
(现存最致命的神经毒剂之一)
(没有解药)
(“毒性比沙林毒气强八倍”)
(警告 检测出潜在威胁)
(未知液体)
(俄♥罗♥斯♥化学战简史)
(诺维乔克 俄语意为“外来者”)
(什么是诺维乔克? 让我们一窥俄♥国♥最恐怖的武器之一)
(诺维乔克:科学如何创造杀手)
对 帮我接国土安♥全♥局♥
Yeah. Get me Homeland.
嘿!
Hey!
伊森
[Traveler] Ethan.
(马提奥弗劳瑞斯)
谢谢
Thank you.
让他走
[Traveler] Let him go.
我为你骄傲
[cell phone chimes]
线人说当地警♥察♥联♥系♥了国土安♥全♥局♥
Asset says the locals put out a call to Homeland.
没关系 我们有多手准备 那孩子在哪?
[Traveler] That's fine. This is why we have options. Where's the kid?
[retching]
(禁止进入 卫生间暂停使用)
最后一次提醒 1237航♥班♥...
[woman on PA] Last call for Flight 1237...
[door closes]
那架航♥班♥上有250人
There are 250 people on that flight.
你要杀掉250人吗?
- You gonna kill 250 people? - Mmm-hmm.
你不是说你不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗?
I thought you said you weren't a terrorist.
我不是 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥杀人是出于 宗教、政♥治♥或社会原因
I'm not. Terrorists kill for religious or political or social objectives.
那你为什么这么做?
Then why are you doing this?
要这么做的人也不是我 伊森
I'm not the doer either, Ethan.
我只是确保这件事顺利完成的人
I'm just the one that makes sure it gets done.
[urinating]
然后我就能得到报酬
Then I get paid.
我们接受过识别爆♥炸♥物的培训 但我从没见过那种东西
We're trained to identify explosives. I've never seen anything like that.
电影精选列表