with any sense of style...
不行
No.
绝对不行
Definitely not.
既然我们是一队的
Well, since we're on the same team...
我看上去如何
How do I look?
靓丽
Fresh.
你怎么才来
What took you so long?
我很好 多谢关心
I'm fine. Thanks for asking.
-PRY46B -不 不说密♥码♥了
- PRY46-B... - No, no codes.
这系统不可靠了 我们都知道了
That system is fallible, as we've learned.
好吧 那我们开始吧
Okay, then let's do this.
我与至高智慧密谈时 看到的是谁
Who do I see when I commune with the Supreme Intelligence?
你最崇拜尊敬的人吧
The person you most admire and respect, I'd guess.
但你绝不会告诉我是谁的
But you would never tell me who.
你对哈拉最早的记忆是什么
And what is your earliest memory of Hala?
输血
The transfusion.
蓝血流过我的血管
Blue blood running through my veins.
谁的血
Whose blood?
流过她血管的是我的血
That's my blood that's coursing through her veins.
你把她怎么了
What have you done with her?
你太迟了
You're too late.
她知道了
She knows?
罗南 斯库鲁人已潜入了C53
Ronan, Skrulls have infiltrated C-53.
马上来
Come at once.
为了全体克里人 指挥官
For the good of all Kree, Commander,
入侵者会被根除的
the infestation will be eradicated.
高度500 还在攀升
Passing 500 and climbing.
你真的不该把那玩意放腿上
You know, you really shouldn't have that thing on your lap.
我们跟你的联盟没那么可靠
Our little alliance with you is tenuous at best.
只要它还能吓到你
And as long as he continues to freak you out...
就像这样
like that...
嗯 我就要继续
yeah, I'm gonna keep giving him
爱它抱它 让它满意
all the loves and hugs that he needs, right?
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
你可以想变成什么变成什么
Do you just turn into anything you want?
我得先看到
Well, I have to see it first.
你们都能吗
Can you all do it?
从生理学上讲 是的
Physiologically? Yeah.
但这是需要练习的
But, uh, it takes practice...
不瞒你说 还需要天赋 才能做好
and, um, dare I say it, talent to do it well.
-你能变成猫吗 -猫是什么
- Can you turn into a cat? - What's a cat?
那文件柜呢
What about a filing cabinet?
我为什么要变成文件柜
Why would I turn into a filing cabinet?
捕蝇草呢
A Venus flytrap?
如果你能变成捕蝇草
I'll give you 50 bucks right now
我这就给你50块
if you turn into a Venus flytrap.
超音速燃烧冲压式喷气引擎切换至核聚变引擎
Switching engines from Scramjet to Fusion.
坐稳了 各位
Buckle up, folks.
这正常吗 是太空紊流吗
Is this normal, like, space turbulence?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
锁定坐标动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥格
Locking in on coordinate grid.
它在哪呢
Where is it?
就在这里 肯定在这里
It's here. It's gotta be here.
那是在空空荡荡前面还是后面
Well, is it in front of all that nothing, or behind it?
去隐形启动
Decloaking activated.
就是那个吗 能量核
Is that it? The core?
在她的笔记里 她称之为宇宙魔方
In her notes she called it the Tesseract.
劳森怎么会有这么多孩子玩具
What was Lawson doing with all this kid stuff?
这里有别人
We're not alone.
塔罗斯
Talos!
他不是来找宇宙魔方的
He didn't come here for the Tesseract.
没事
It's okay.
我们不知道该怎么办
We didn't know what to do.
玛威尔警告我们无论如何都不能发信♥号♥♥
Mar-Vell warned us not to send a signal for any reason...
否则会被克里人找到
or the Kree would find us.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
没事
It's okay, it's okay.
她没事 她是个朋友
She's all right. She's a friend.
我不会伤害你们的
I am not gonna hurt you.
是她让我找到你们的
She led me to you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我之前不知道
I didn't know.
卡罗尔
Carol.
这是战争
This is war.
我手上也沾满了鲜血
My hands are filthy from it, too.
但我们走到了这一步
But we're here now.
你找到了我的家人
You found my family.
这只是个开始
This is just the beginning.
我们还有数千人 散落在银河系各处
There are thousands of us separated from each other...
彼此分离
scattered throughout the galaxy.
如果我同一台弹球机玩六年
If I played the same pinball machine for six years...
也能打出很高的分
I'd have some high scores, too.
亲近敌人
Fraternizing with the enemy?
你把你的制♥服♥怎么了
What did you do to your uniform?
他们控制了她的心智 就像我们猜的那样
They got in her head. Just like we thought.
至高智慧能恢复她的心智
The Supreme Intelligence will set her straight.
你看得到他们不是战士
You can see they're not soldiers.
放了他们吧 把我抓走
Let 'em go. You can have me.
能量核呢
And the core?
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我让你成了最好的自己
I made you the best version of yourself.
赐予你的也能收回
What's given can be taken away.
过去 快走
Back here! Move, move!
过去 趴下
Get over here. Get down!
快走 走
Let's go! Go, move!
她来了
There she is.
看来你在C53上的经历让你想起了曾经
Seems like your time on C-53 jogged the old memory.
这件外套
This jacket.
真是帅爆了
It's killer, by the way.
音乐 真不错
The music. It's a nice touch.
放我走
Let me out.
不行
No can do.
如果你伤害他们 我就把你烧毁
If you hurt them, I will burn you to the ground.
用什么呢
With what exactly?
你的能力来自我们
Your power comes from us.
这能力不是你们给的
You didn't give me these powers.
是那场爆♥炸♥
The blast did.
但你一直都不够强大
And yet, you've never had the strength
不能自己控制好
to control them on your own.
物种 噬元兽
Species: Flerken.
威胁程度 高
Threat: high.
它是只猫 不是汉尼拔·莱克特
It's a cat, not Hannibal Lecter.
物种 人类男性
Species: human male.
威胁程度 几乎为零
Threat: low to none.
那玩意显然是坏了
That thing's clearly busted.
把噬元兽装上氦核飞船
Load the Flerken onto the Helion.
把其他的丢进太空
Eject the others into space.
你做得很棒 王牌
You did good, Ace.
因为你
Thanks to you...
那些险恶的变形人
those insidious shapeshifters
再不能威胁我们的边境了
will threaten our borders no more.
我以前相信过你的谎言
I used to believe your lies...
但斯库鲁人只是在为建立家园而战
but the Skrulls are just fighting for a home.
你想摧毁他们
You're talking about destroying them
就因为他们不肯屈从你的规矩
because they won't submit to your rule.
我也不会屈服的
And neither will I.
是我们发现了你 我们把你接纳为我们的一员
We found you. We embraced you as our own.
你们绑♥架♥了我
You stole me.
让我远离家乡 家人 朋友
From my home, my family, my friends.
你的努力真是可爱
It's cute how hard you try.
但记住