刚刚那下有用
That did something.
再来
Try that again.
不行
Not yet!
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
我们只是想要点情报
Now we're just after a little information.
你往我脑袋里放了什么
What did you put in my head?
那都是本就存在的
Nothing that wasn't already there.
但那些不是我的记忆
But those aren't my memories.
是啊 就像嗑错了药 是吧
Yeah, it's like a bad trip, isn't it?
怪不得你稀里糊涂的
I'm not surprised you can't keep it straight.
他们真把你祸害得不轻
They really did a number on you.
少跟我玩心理战
Enough of your mind games.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我们在找一位劳森博士
We're looking for the location of a Dr. Lawson...
和她的光速引擎
and her light-speed engine.
我不认识什么劳森博士
I don't know any Dr. Lawson.
是吗 那她为什么在你脑袋里
Really? Then why is she in your head?
你们不会刚好知道
You guys wouldn't happen to know
这玩意怎么拿下来吧
how these things come off, would ya?
不吗
No?
好吧
Fine.
你知道那为什么叫...
You do know why they call it a...
这就走了
You leaving so soon?
我们才刚认识
We're just getting to know each other.
弗斯呼叫星际战队指挥部 收到吗
Vers to Starforce command, do you read me?
喂
Hello?
收到吗
Do you copy?
我是弗斯 克里星际战队的
I'm Vers. Kree Starforce.
这里是C53吗
Is this C-53?
你听懂了吗 我的宇宙翻译器好使吧
Do you understand me? Is my universal translator working?
嗯 我听懂了
Yeah. I understand you.
好的
Oh, good.
你负责这一带的安全吗
Are you in charge of security for this district?
算是吧 影院有自己的保安
Sort of. Uh, the movie theater has its own guy.
我去哪能找到通讯设备
Where can I find communications equipment?
谢谢
Thank you.
追踪飞行舱 找到那姑娘
Track the pod. Find the girl.
她知道的情报比自己以为的多
She knows more than she knows.
这个我要了
This one's taken.
拜托
Come on.
弗斯
Vers?
弗斯
Vers?
证实身份 CTC39
Verify. CTC-39.
GRXV1600
Grxv-1600.
我很好 多谢关心
And I'm fine, thank you for asking.
大家还好吗 发生了什么
Is everyone okay? What happened?
斯库鲁伏击
Skrull ambush.
我以为我们失去你了
I thought we'd lost you.
你找到索拉了吗
Did you find Soh-Larr?
那根本不是索拉
It wasn't Soh-Larr.
是塔罗斯模仿了他 连他的密♥码♥都知道
Talos simmed him. Even knew his code.
那不可能
That's impossible.
那密♥码♥是在他的潜意识里的
That code was buried in his unconscious.
斯库鲁人动了我的大脑
The Skrulls messed with my mind.
他们用的那台机器
The machine that they used...
我觉得他们就是那样得知了索拉的密♥码♥
I think it's how they extracted Soh-Larr's code.
弗斯 你在哪
Vers, where are you?
我在C53星球上
I'm on planet C-53.
斯库鲁在找一个叫劳森的人
The Skrulls are looking for someone named Lawson.
谁
Who?
她是我看到的人
She's who I see.
她什么
She's what?
弗斯
Vers?
弗斯 什么
Vers, what?
她是个科学家
She's a scientist.
他们觉得她研发出了光速科技
They think that she's cracked the code on light-speed tech.
我得赶在他们之前找到她
I have to get to her before they do...
否则他们就能入侵新星系了
or else they'll be able to invade new galaxies.
不 你已经被抓到一次了
No. You've been caught once already.
C53离我们多远
How far is C-53?
离最近的跳跃点有22小时的路程
Closest jump point is 22 hours.
弗斯 原地别动 等我们赶到
Vers, hold your position until we get there.
保持通讯器在线 以便我们联♥系♥你
Keep your comms online so we can contact you.
不 如果他们先于我找到...
No! What if they get a hold of it before...
很抱歉
We're sorry.
您拨♥打♥的号♥码需要输入
A long-distance company access code
-长途电♥话♥公♥司♥ -勇
- is required for the number - Yon?
-接入码 -弗斯
- you have dialed. - Vers?
-弗斯 -请用接入码
- Vers? - Please dial your call
拨♥打♥电♥话♥
with the access code.
弗斯
Vers?
如果斯库鲁人控制了她的心智
If the Skrulls got to her,
她就不能被信任了
she's compromised.
她比你想的要坚强
She's stronger than you think.
去过C53吗
Ever been to C-53?
去过一次
Once.
破地方
It's a real shithole.
新人 去跟那个保安谈谈
Rookie! Go talk to the rent-a-cop.
是你上报的吗
Did you call this in?
信标激活
Beacon activated.
打扰 小姐
Excuse me, miss.
你知道有位女士把那边的
You know anything about a lady blowing a hole
百视达屋顶轰了个洞吗
through the roof of that Blockbuster over there?
证人说她穿了一身激光枪战的衣服
Witness says she was dressed for laser tag.
嗯 我觉得她去那边了
Yeah, I think she went that way.
我想问你些问题
I'd like to ask you some questions.
或许教教你怎么用深夜投件箱
Maybe give you the 411 on the late-night drop box.
可以出示身份证吗
Could I see some identification, please?
弗斯 克里星际战队
Vers. Kree Starforce.
我们不把身份证明写在小纸片上
We don't carry our identification on little cards.
弗斯
Vers?
星际战队
Starforce?
你打算在这里待多久
How long you plan to be in town?
等我找到
I'll be out of your hair...
正在潜入你们星球的斯库鲁人
as soon as I track down the Skrulls
我就会离开了
that are infiltrating your planet.
斯库鲁人
Skrulls?
变形者
Shapeshifters?
他们能变形成任何生命形式 连DNA也能复♥制♥
They can transform into any life-form down to the DNA.
天呐 你们完全不知道 是吧
Oh, boy. You guys don't have any clue, do you?
等等
Hold on.
我们怎么知道你不是那种变形者
How do we know you're not one of those shapeshifters?
恭喜 弗瑞特工
Congratulations, Agent Fury.
你总算问了个有用的问题
You have finally asked a relevant question.
不 恭喜你 星际战队女士
No! Congratulations to you, Starforce lady.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
新人
Rook!
新人 我们走
Rook, let's roll!
你看到她的武器了吗
Did you see her weapon?
没有
I did not.
看路啊
Watch it!
嫌疑人在北行列车上 正在追赶
Suspect on northbound train. In pursuit.
"相信我 真正的信徒" "相信我"
"Trust me, true believer." "Trust me."
"相信我 真正的信徒"
"Trust me, true believer."
放开
Get off!
列车前面要进隧♥道♥了
Train's heading for a tunnel up ahead.
我们去车站接他们
Let's greet them at the station.
弗瑞先生 这里是科尔森特工
Mr. Fury, this is Agent Coulson.
我还在百视达呢
I'm still here at the Blockbuster. And, uh,
大家都哪去了
where'd everybody go?