可能有十几个
Maybe a dozen.
米涅瓦
Minn-Erva?
收到吗 有人收到吗
Do you read me? Does anybody copy?
重复
Repeat.
他的信标信♥号♥♥在那个寺庙里 我们走
His beacon's coming from that temple. Let's move.
不 这里太适合伏击了
No. This is a perfect spot for an ambush.
只有一条路进出
Only one way in, only one way out.
我们可以绕过本地人
We can get past the locals.
我们都不能确定他们是否真是本地人
We don't know if they are locals.
太冒险
Too risky.
你不用跟我一起去 我可以自己去
You don't have to go with me. I'll go alone.
不 不行
No, you won't.
好吧 我们不要走远
Right. We keep a close radius.
如果断联 就回氦核飞船碰头
We lose comms, we meet back at the Helion.
走吧
Come on.
阿特拉斯 你看到了吗
Att-Lass, you getting this?
收到 看到了
Copy. I see them.
退后
Get back!
指挥官
Commander?
退后 退后
Get back! Back!
米涅瓦 你看到了吗
Minn-Erva? Do you have eyes on this?
拦住他们 米涅瓦
Keep them back. Minn-Erva?
有人收到吗
Does anybody copy?
我不想伤害你
I don't wanna hurt you.
别过来
Keep back!
别过来
Stay back!
他们是本地人 我发现两具尸体 没有绿血
They're locals. I found two dead. No green.
他们只是饿了
They're just starving.
HGX78
Hgx-78.
TRT79 VVX6
Trt79-vvx6.
退后
Get back.
斯库鲁人
Skrulls!
弗斯
Vers!
弗斯 斯库鲁人
Vers? Skrulls.
是埋伏
It's an ambush.
敌舰
Incoming!
回氦核飞船去
Back to the Helion.
弗斯 收到吗
Vers. Do you copy?
回氦核飞船去
Back to the Helion.
回复 弗斯
Come in. Vers.
你怎么会知道密♥码♥
How did you know the code?
我可以告诉你我的秘密
How about I tell you my secret...
但你先说你的
when you've told me yours?
敞开她吧
Let's open her up.
我们在哪
Where are we?
就绪
Stand by.
你想什么呢[脑袋在哪]
Where's your head at?
想云彩[胡思乱想] 你呢
In the clouds. Where's yours?
在我肩膀上
On my shoulders.
要让这些男的见识一下我们的本事
About to show these boys how we do it.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
更高 更远 更快啊 亲爱的
Higher, further, faster, baby.
没错
That's right.
这不对
This can't be right.
再往前倒
Go back even further.
你开太快了 你得慢点
You're going too fast! You need to go slow!
这人是谁 我们找对...
Who is this person? Are we in the right...?
你怎么想的
What the hell are you thinking?
你不该来这里
You don't belong out here!
我们好像倒得太多了
I think we went back too far.
你让他开了
You let him drive.
我试试吧
Let me try something.
放弃吧
Give up already!
你不该来这里
You don't belong out here!
你不够强壮
You're not strong enough.
你会害死自己的
You'll kill yourself.
他们绝不会让你飞的
They'll never let you fly.
只有我一个人看糊涂了吗
Am I the only one that's confused here?
你是个好飞行员
You're a decent pilot.
但你太情绪化
But you're too emotional.
你知道那为什么叫驾驶舱[屌♥坑]吧
You do know why they call it a cockpit, don't you?
一声贯穿宇宙的巨响 震动了月亮
A huge rumble throughout the cosmos shook the moon...
太阳 和天上的星星
and the sun and the stars in the sky.
于是
And so,
小阿露蒂整夜飞上天空
little Alouette flew up throughout the night.
你看到她了吗 那是小阿露蒂
Did you see her? It's Alouette.
给我进来 该吃饭了
Get your butts inside, it's time to eat.
准备起飞 捣蛋中尉
Prepare for takeoff, Lieutenant Trouble.
有趣的记忆
Charming memory.
等等
Hang on.
我好像找到了
I think I've got it.
咕咕喜欢你
Goose likes you.
她一般不怎么亲近人的
She doesn't typically take to people.
你起得好早
Early start to your morning.
其实是晚上熬夜了
Late night, actually.
还有工作 我就睡不着
I can't sleep when there's work to do.
耳熟吗
Sound familiar?
我从不觉得飞行是工作
Flying your planes never feels like work.
风景很棒 是吧
Wonderful view, isn't it?
我更喜欢上面的风景
I prefer the view from up there.
你很快就能上去了 王牌
You'll get there soon enough, Ace.
等等 就是她 倒回去
Wait! Wait, wait! That's her. Get her back.
就绪
Stand by.
耳熟吗
Sound familiar?
风景很棒 是吧
Wonderful view, isn't it?
我更喜欢上面的风景
I prefer the view from up there.
你很快就能上去了 王牌
You'll get there soon enough, Ace.
她衣服上写着什么
What's that on her shirt?
我看不清
I couldn't read it.
风景很棒 是吧
Wonderful view, isn't it?
我更喜欢上面的风景
I prefer the view from up there.
-你很快就能上去了 王牌 -集中精神
- You'll get there soon enough, Ace. - Focus.
什么
Excuse me?
-你很快就能上去了 王牌 -往下看
- You'll get there soon enough, Ace. - Look down.
集中精神
Focus.
"飞马计划 温迪·劳森博士" 就是她
"Pegasus. Dr. Wendy Lawson." That's her.
你也能听到吗
Do you hear that, too?
定位了吗
Do we have her location?
找到了
Got it.
追踪劳森 直到找到能量信♥号♥♥
Now track Lawson until we find the energy signature.
有趣
Interesting.
等等
Hold on.
倒回到这之前 回去
Go back right before this. Go back.
那可不是米格 劳森
That's no MiG, Lawson.
就是这个 让我看看你要去哪
This is it. Now let me see where you're headed.
没错 看看坐标
That's right. Look at the coordinates.
集中精神
Focus.
请敞开头脑
Open, please.
就这样 就这样
That's it. That's it.
快看到了
You're almost there.
快看到了 别抵抗
You're almost there. Don't fight it.
集中精神
Focus!
把她拉回来 快点
Get her back! Get her back now!
这没道理
This doesn't make any sense.
我们拿到任何可以行动的情报了吗
Do we have any information we can act on?
只知道劳森在C53星球上某处
Just that Lawson was somewhere on planet C-53.
我们这就去
We're on our way.
那就再继续深挖
Then dig, dig, dig deeper.
劳森能带我们找到光速引擎
Lawson is our link to that light-speed engine!
和我们想要的一切
And everything we're after.