Whose side are you on here?
你康复前都可以在这里养伤
You're good to go here until you recover...
但你和你家人得换副新模样
but you and your family are gonna need a new look.
我可以继续做你上司
I could go back to being your boss.
千万别
Please don't.
怎么了 我喜欢他那双漂亮的蓝眼睛
Come on. I loved sporting his beautiful blue eyes.
说什么呢 你们的眼睛最漂亮了
No way. You guys have the best eyes.
-永远别变你的眼睛 -她的眼睛是很美
- Don't ever change your eyes. - She has beautiful eyes.
多谢你了
That's very sweet of you.
我想努力不慌乱
I was trying not to panic...
我会帮你们找到家的
I'll help you find a home.
完成玛威尔的心愿
Finish what Mar-Vell started.
他们可以跟我们住这儿
They can stay here with us.
不是吗 妈妈
Can't they, Mom?
他们在这里不安全的 宝贝
They won't be safe here, baby.
卡罗尔阿姨是对的
Auntie Carol's right.
他们得有自己的家
They need their own home.
我很快就会回来
I'll be back before you know it.
或许我可以飞上天 跟你碰头
Or maybe I could fly up and meet you halfway?
那你得学会像卡罗尔阿姨那样发光
Only if you learn to glow like your Auntie Carol.
或许我可以建艘飞船
Or maybe I'll build a spaceship.
-你又说不准 -是啊
- You don't know. - He doesn't.
把宇宙魔方留在地球上
Keep the Tesseract on Earth.
藏好
Hidden.
你确定那是马威会想要的吗
You sure that's what Marvel would want?
是玛威尔
Mar-Vell.
我就那么说的
That's what I said.
是两个词 玛 威尔
It's two words. Mar. Vell.
玛威尔
Mar-Vell.
"马威"听上去好多了
"Marvel" sounds a lot better.
就像惊艳合唱团
You know, like the Marvelettes.
没印象吗
Not ringing any bells?
继续唱 或许我会想起来
Keep singing. Maybe it'll come back to me.
我给它升级了
I upgraded it.
信♥号♥♥范围能至少覆盖几个星系了
Range should be a couple galaxies, at least.
怎么 你觉得我会给你打骚扰电♥话♥吗
What? You think I'm gonna crank call you?
仅限紧急情况
For emergencies only, okay?
好吧
Well...
如果你再路过这个星系
if you're ever passing back through this galaxy...
务必喊我一声
be sure to give a brother a shout.
我们洗干净了番茄酱的污迹
We got the ketchup stain off.
谢谢 捣蛋中尉
Thanks, Lieutenant Trouble.
我也不愿意道别
It's hard for me to say goodbye, too.
去吧
Go on.
很高兴你回来了 长官
Glad to have you back, sir.
这是寄给您的
This came for you.
是真的吗
So, is it true?
克里人烧毁了你的眼睛
That the Kree burned your eye out...
因为你不肯交出宇宙魔方
because you refused to give them the Tesseract?
我既不能承认也不能否认这种说法
I will neither confirm nor deny the facts of that story.
明白
Understood.
很遗憾
I'm sorry to report
我们仍尚未找到宇宙魔方
that we still haven't found the Tesseract.
它肯定会出现的
I'm sure it'll turn up somewhere.
等出现了我会通知您的
I'll let you know when it does.
然后呢
Then what?
长官
Sir?
我们完全不知道还存在怎样的跨星系威胁
We have no idea what other intergalactic threats are out there.
而我们的单人女子保安
And our one-woman security force
还要优先处理宇宙另一边的问题
had a prior commitment on the other side of the universe.
单靠神盾局不足以保护我们
S.H.I.E.L.D. alone can't protect us.
我们需要找到更多的
We need to find more.
更多武器吗
More weapons?
更多英雄
More heroes.
你觉得还能找到其他她这样的人
You think you can find others like her?
我们找到了她 而且还是没在找的时候
We found her, and we weren't even looking.
休息一下吧 长官
Get some rest, sir.
你要做个重要决定呢
You got a big decision to make.
这真是场噩梦
This is a nightmare.
我做的噩梦都比这强
I've had better nightmares.
那玩意停了
So, that thing just stopped doing
虽然也不知它在干什么
whatever the hell it was doing.
什么情况
What do we got?
它在发送的信♥号♥♥终于停止了
Whatever signal it was sending finally crapped out.
我们不是外接了电池吗
I thought we bypassed the battery.
是的
We did.
电还插着呢 它就是停了
It's still plugged in. It just stopped.
重启 再发一次信♥号♥♥
Reboot it. Send the signal again.
我们都不知道这是什么
We don't even know what this is.
弗瑞知道 照做吧
Fury did. Just do it, please.
一有信♥号♥♥就告诉我
You tell me the second you get a signal.
我想知道接收信♥号♥♥的人是谁
I wanna know who's on the other end of that thing.
弗瑞人呢
Where's Fury?