我已经完成证据收集了
I finished collecting evidence...
快叫救护车
We need an ambulance!
谁打下911
Someone call 911!
神盾局官方行动 别过来
Official S.H.I.E.L.D. activity. Stay back.
潜水衣挺酷
Nice scuba suit.
幽默点嘛 亲爱的
Lighten up, honey, huh?
能给我笑笑吗
Got a smile for me?
怪胎
Freak.
所有地球上的生命都是碳基的 但他不是
All life on Earth is carbon-based. Not this guy.
不管他是什么做的
Whatever he runs on,
反正周期表上没有
it's not on the periodic table.
你是说 他不是这里的
You're saying he's not from around here?
你的眼睛怎么样了
How's your eye?
眼睛倒没事
Well, I'd say fine...
就是不敢相信我看到的东西
but it can't believe what it's seeing.
你说这玩意之前是科尔森的样子
You say this thing looked like Coulson?
说话也像
Talked like him, too.
那女人说还有更多这种人
And the woman said that there were more?
她说的是"潜入"
The word she used was "infiltration."
你相信她吗
You believe her?
直到见到这个才信
Not till I saw this.
你有什么打算
What's your plan?
我能找到那个百视达姑娘
I'll find Blockbuster girl.
有桩摩托车盗窃的报案
I got word on a motorcycle thief
女贼符合她的描述
that fits her description.
如果她能说出这些蜥蜴人为什么来
If she can tell us why these lizards are here...
或许她也能告诉我们怎么赶走他们
maybe she can tell us how to kick 'em to the curb.
好
Good.
但你自己行动 我们谁都不能信任
Do it alone, though. We can't trust anyone.
连我们自己人都不行
Not even our own men.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
他们可真丑 是吧
They're ugly bastards, aren't they?
是啊 可不比布拉德·皮特 长官
Yeah, well, he's no Brad Pitt, sir.
安然超度吧 我的朋友
Safe journey to the beyond, my friend.
我会完成我们的大业
I will finish what we started.
最好别靠太近 老大
I wouldn't get too close there, boss.
任何人不得进出
No one in or out.
需要点什么
What can I get ya?
这张照片是哪拍的
Where was this photograph taken?
一个机场
An airport.
飞马计划在哪
Where's Pegasus?
那是机密
That's classified.
我给你建立的档案也是
Not unlike the file I started on you.
但看来你还换装了
But I see you've changed it up a bit since then.
垃圾摇滚挺衬你
Grunge is a good look for you.
你今天不顺吗 弗瑞特工
Did you have a rough day, Agent Fury?
还行吧
It was cool, you know?
遭遇了太空入侵 大型追车
Had a space invasion, big car chase.
还看了一场外星人尸检
Got to watch an alien autopsy.
也就典型的工作日
Typical nine-to-five.
你看到一个了
So you saw one?
我并不怎么信外星人
I was never one to believe in aliens...
但那画面我是忘不掉了
but I can't unsee that.
这会比较尴尬 但我必须问
This is gonna get a little awkward, but I gotta ask.
你觉得我也是那种绿玩意
You think I'm one of those green things.
小心驶得万年船
Can't be too careful.
我可是百分百的红血地球人
You are looking at 100% red-blooded Earth man.
我恐怕需要点证明
I'm afraid I'm gonna need proof.
你是想验唾液还是验尿
We talking cheek swab or urine sample?
不 DNA也会一样的
No. The DNA would match.
那我的美国在线密♥码♥呢
Want my AOL password?
斯库鲁人只能模仿宿主的近期记忆
Skrulls can only sim recent memories of their host bodies.
你想聊私事
You wanna get personal.
-你出生在哪 -阿♥拉♥巴马亨茨维尔
- Where were you born? - Huntsville, Alabama.
但严格讲 我并不记得那些岁月了
But technically, I don't remember that part.
-第一只宠物的名字 -探探先生
- Name of your first pet? - Mr. Snoofers.
-探探先生 -我就这么说的
- Mr. Snoofers? - That's what I said.
我通过了吗
Do I pass?
还没 第一份工作
Not yet. First job?
士兵 高中毕业就参军了
Soldier. Straight out of high school.
退役时已做到了上校
Left the ranks a full bird colonel.
-然后呢 -间谍
- Then? - Spy.
-在哪做 -那时是冷战
- Where? - It was the Cold War.
我们无所不在
We were everywhere.
贝尔法斯特 布加勒斯特
Belfast. Bucharest.
贝尔格莱德 布达佩斯
Belgrade. Budapest.
我喜欢B开头的 比较押韵
I like the B's. I can make them rhyme.
-现在呢 -干六年文职了
- Now? - Been riding a desk for the past six years...
想搞清楚我们未来的敌人会从哪来
trying to figure out where our future enemies are coming from.
真没想到
Never occurred to me
会是从天上来
they would be coming from above.
说出一个非常怪异
Name a detail so bizarre
斯库鲁人绝编造不出来的细节
a Skrull could never fabricate it.
如果一片吐司被对角切开 我就不能吃了
If toast is cut diagonally, I can't eat it.
你并不需要知道那个 是吧
You didn't need that, did you?
是啊 不 但我喜欢
No. No, I didn't. But I enjoyed it.
好吧 该你了
Okay. Your turn.
证明你不是斯库鲁人
Prove you're not a Skrull.
这怎么就能向我证明
And how is that supposed to prove to me
你不是斯库鲁人了
you're not a Skrull?
那是光子炮
That's a photon blast.
怎么
And?
斯库鲁人做不到的
A Skrull can't do that.
那么 上校
So, a full bird colonel
改做间谍 改做神盾局特工
turned spy turned S.H.I.E.L.D. agent...
你的安全权限肯定挺高
must have pretty high security clearance.
飞马计划在哪
Where's Pegasus?
好吧 斯库鲁人能模仿外星种族
Okay. The Skrulls sim alien races
以潜入并夺取星球
to infiltrate and take over planets.
你是个克里人 你们是高尚的战士种族
And you're a Kree? A race of noble warriors?
英雄 高尚的战士英雄
Heroes. Noble warrior heroes.
那么 斯库鲁人找劳森博士做什么
So, um, what do Skrulls want with Dr. Lawson?
他们认为她在飞马计划
They believe that she developed
开♥发♥了一种光速引擎
a light-speed engine at Pegasus.
光速引擎
Light-speed engine?
得承认 这还不算我今天听到的最疯狂的事
Gotta admit, that's not the craziest thing I've heard today.
这还早嘛
Well, it's still early.
你呢 你想要什么
And you, what do you want?
及时阻止斯库鲁人
To stop the Skrulls before they become unstoppable.
然后呢
And?
战争是一种通用语言
Look, war is a universal language.
我能辨认得出一个擅自行动的士兵
I know a rogue soldier when I see one.
你有私人的动机
You got a personal stake in this.
这里是政♥府♥地界
This is government property.
请调头
Turn your vehicle around.
尼古拉斯·约瑟夫·弗瑞 神盾局特工
Nicholas Joseph Fury. Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
请把拇指按在面板上
Place your thumb on the pad.
稍等
One moment.
尼古拉斯·约瑟夫·弗瑞 你有三个名字
Nicholas Joseph Fury. You have three names?
大家都喊我弗瑞
Everybody calls me Fury.
不是尼古拉斯 或约瑟夫 或尼克
Not Nicholas. Not Joseph. Not Nick.
就叫弗瑞
Just Fury.
-你妈妈怎么喊你 -弗瑞
- What does your mom call you? - Fury.
-你怎么喊她 -弗瑞
- What do you call her? - Fury.
你的孩子呢
What about your kids?
如果我有了孩子 他们也会喊我弗瑞
If I have them, they'll call me Fury.
你们可以进入了
You are cleared for access.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等
Hold up.
你看上去像谁的叛逆侄女
You look like somebody's disaffected niece.