But remember...
没有我们
without us...
放弃吧 卡罗尔
Give it up, Carol.
别起来了
Stay down!
你是弱小的
...you're weak.
你开太快了 你得慢点
You're going too fast! You need to go slow!
你是不完美的
You're flawed.
你是想害死自己吗
Are you trying to kill yourself?
无助的
Helpless.
你太情绪化 好弱
You're too emotional and so weak.
你不该来这里
You don't belong out here!
是我们救了你
We saved you.
-控制住 -我说了 卡罗尔
- Control it. - I told you, Carol.
他们绝不会让你飞的
They'll never let you fly.
这不是小姑娘的游戏
This ain't a game for little girls.
你吻技好生硬
You kiss like a horse.
你一周都坚持不住 丹弗斯
You won't last a week, Danvers.
没有我们 你只是人类
Without us, you're only human.
你说对了
You're right.
我只是人类
I'm only human.
在哈拉上 你重生了 成为了
On Hala, you were reborn...
弗斯
Vers.
我叫卡罗尔
My name is Carol.
她想挣脱出来
She's trying to break out.
我一直绑着一只手作战
I've been fighting with one arm tied behind my back.
但如果我
But what happens when...
终于挣脱开会怎样
I'm finally set free?
你知道你在发光吧
You know you're glowing, right?
回头解释
I'll explain it later.
拿走宇宙魔方
Take the Tesseract.
留下午餐盒
Leave the lunchbox.
-我吗 -对
- Me? - Yes.
我可不碰那玩意
I'm not touching that thing.
要我给你找副防热手套吗
You want me to get you an oven mitt?
带斯库鲁人上夸式战斗机飞走
Get the Skrulls on the Quadjet and go.
带上噬元兽
Take the Flerken with you.
-那你呢 -我给你们争取时间
- What about you? - I'll buy you some time!
我要把你抱起来了
I'm picking you up now.
我相信你不会吃了我
I'm trusting you not to eat me.
你们好啊
Guys.
为宇宙魔方掰腕子啊
Arm wrestle for the Tesseract?
我以前还觉得你挺逗
I used to find you amusing.
我们做个了结吧
Let's put an end to this.
好吧
Okay.
乖喵喵
Good kitty.
你一直都知道
You knew all along.
所以我们才从不一起玩吗
Is that why we never hung out?
不 我就是不喜欢你
No, I just never liked you.
来啦
Incoming!
着什么急
In a hurry?
别逼我这么做
Don't make me do this.
那好
Okay.
快点 吃了他们
Come on, do your thing!
来啊
Come on!
来啊
Come on!
真是的 咕咕
Damn it, Goose.
选好边吧
Pick a side.
把他们也带去机库
Take them to the hangar, too.
我们把他们都丢进太空
We'll blast them all into space.
别激动
Play it cool.
就像在哈瓦那时那样
Just like Havana.
你拿到那东西了吗
Do you have the thing?
被噬元兽猫吃了
Flerken kitty ate it.
快走
Come on, move!
快走
Move!
看我的行事
Follow my lead.
遮住她的眼睛
Cover her eyes.
上船
Onto the ship!
快走 快走
Let's go! Let's go!
好个移花接木
Nice diversion.
我真以为我放进去了
I could have swore I put it in there.
米涅瓦 开战机击落他们
Minn-Erva, take them down in the drop ship.
好的
On it.
你没事吧 朋友
You all right, friend?
好极了
Never better.
有敌机追来了
We got a bogey coming in hot.
好啊
Yes!
那是什么鬼
What the hell was that?
发射弹道导弹弹头
Deploy ballistic warheads.
这不可能
That's impossible.
C53没有能摧毁我们弹头的
C-53 doesn't have a defense system
足够先进的防御系统
advanced enough to destroy our warheads.
那不是他们的防御系统 罗南
That's not their defense system, Ronan.
干掉她
Take her down.
回跳跃点
Return to the jump point.
我们改日再回来带走武器
We'll be back for the weapon.
能量核吗
The core?
是她
The woman.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
自那天
You've come a long way
我在湖边发现你 你进步了好多
since I found you that day by the lake.
但你能克制住你的情绪
But can you keep your emotions in check
直到打败我吗
long enough to take me on?
还是你仍会如以往那样被情绪左右
Or will they get the better of you as always?
我一直对你说
I always told you...
等你可以
you'll be ready
凭自身实力打倒我 你就真准备好了
the day you can knock me down as yourself.
这一刻终于来了
This is that moment.
这就是见分晓的时刻 弗斯
This is that moment, Vers!
停下那些花里胡哨的
Turn off the light show...
向我证明 你可以光明正大地打败我...
and prove to me you can beat me without...
我不用向你证明什么
I have nothing to prove to you.
目的地 哈拉
Destination: Hala.
我不能空手而归
I can't go back empty-handed.
你不会空手而归
You won't be empty-handed.
我会让你带句话回去
I'm sending you with a message.
告诉至高智慧 我会去终结一切
Tell the Supreme Intelligence that I'm coming to end it.
战争 谎言 所有一切
The war. The lies. All of it.
你不能那么做
You can't do this.
真悬啊 是吧 咕咕
That was a close call, huh, Goosey?
那些坏蛋还在你里面吗
Those bad guys still in there somewhere?
我的噬元兽啊
Mother Flerken!
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
就是抓了一下而已
It's just a scratch.
不
No.
真不敢相信你卷入了一场最酷的肉搏战
I can't believe you got in the raddest dogfight ever...
而我没看到
and I missed it.
要我说 你到的正是时候
I'd say you arrived just in time.
你飞得真的很漂亮
Some nifty flying you did out there.
神盾局总是需要你这样的好飞行员
S.H.I.E.L.D. could always use a good pilot like you.
我会考虑的
I'll consider it...
只要你不再说我的飞行"漂亮"
as long as you never call my flying "nifty" again.
你的眼睛怎么样了
How's your eye?
每秒都在愈合
Getting better every second.
我想问清楚
Just so I'm clear...
索拉
you were Soh-Larr...
-和那个神盾特工都是你 -凯勒
- and the S.H.I.E.L.D. agent? - Keller.
他把我上司绑了起来 盗用了他的身份
He tied my boss up, stole his identity.
我只是借了他的脸 我不是贼
I borrowed his likeness. I'm no thief.
是有点像盗窃
It is a little like stealing.
你是谁那边的