妈妈就不许我穿了
after I spilled ketchup on it.
那是坠机时唯一留下的
That was all that survived the crash.
至少我们以为是
Or so we thought.
别去开门
Don't answer that.
只是我的邻居
It's just my neighbor.
他们能变形成任何人
They can change into anyone.
你好
Hi there.
有什么事
What do you want?
汤姆
Tom.
这是我朋友 卡罗尔
This is my friend, Carol.
认识你很高兴
Pleased to meet you.
老天爷
Yowzers.
这里的静电可真要命
Static electricity out here's no joke.
我注意到你停在路边的那架大鸟
I noticed that peculiar bird you got parked by the road...
我只是想问
and I was just wondering...
我能不能带孩子们过来
if you mind if I bring the boys over
仔细看看
to get a closer look-see?
-仔细看看 -是啊
- A closer look-see? - Yeah.
看停在路边的大鸟
To see the "bird" parked out by the road?
你装得还真像啊 是吧
You're really working overtime to sell this one, aren't you,
塔罗斯
Talos?
抱歉 汤姆 现在真的不太方便
I'm sorry, Tom. This really isn't a good time.
我明天再去找你 好吗
I'll come by tomorrow, okay?
好了
Okay.
你该对邻居更客气点的
You know, you really should be kinder to your neighbors.
说不定哪天还要去借糖呢
You never know when you're gonna need to borrow some sugar.
等一下
Now, hang on a second.
先别急着挥你的魔术手
Before you go swinging those jazz hands around...
把你朋友家砸得稀巴烂
making a mess of your friend's house...
而且你家很漂亮 女士
It's a lovely home, miss.
天呐
Oh, my God!
怎么回事
What the hell?
没人会伤害她的
No one's gonna hurt the girl.
别杀我
Just don't kill me.
那样情况就真的麻烦了
That would really complicate the situation.
我再过五秒就要麻烦一墙的
I'm about five seconds from complicating that wall
恶心斯库鲁脑浆了
with some ugly-ass Skrull brains.
抱歉我模仿了你的上司
I'm sorry I simmed your boss.
但现在 我以真身站在你们面前
But now I stand before you as my true self.
没有欺骗
Without deception.
那外面的是谁
And who is that out there?
好吧 有道理
Okay, that's a fair point...
但我相信你能理解
but I'm sure that you understand
我必须采取些预防措施
I had to take some precautions.
我看到你碾压了我20个最好的手下
I saw you crush 20 of my best men
而且你的手还被困着
with your hands bound.
我只想谈谈
I just wanna talk.
上次我们谈时
Last time we talked,
我被倒吊了起来
I ended up hanging from my ankles.
那时我还不知道你的身份
That was before I knew who you were.
我还不知道你跟其他人的不同之处
Before I knew what made you different from the others.
我有段飞马计划的录音
I have an audio recording from Pegasus...
录的是六年前一场坠机中
of your voice from a plane crash
你的声音
six years ago...
那个设备好像被你们称为"黑匣子"
on a device I believe you call a "black box."
他们说黑匣子毁于了坠机
They told me it was destroyed in the crash.
你怎么拿到的
How'd you get it?
她不懂
She don't understand.
小姑娘 我有独特的技能 让我可以
Young lady, I have a special skill that kind of allows me to
进入我不该进的地方
get into places I'm not supposed to be.
你再敢喊我"小姑娘"
Call me "young lady" again...
我就一脚踢到我不该踢到的地方
I'm gonna put my foot in a place it's not supposed to be.
难道要我猜那是哪里吗
Am I supposed to guess where that is?
你的屁♥股♥
Your ass.
好吧 我懂 我们都有点紧张
Okay, I get it. We're all a little on edge here.
但听着 我只需要你帮我
But, look, I just need your help
解码一个坐标
decoding some coordinates.
如果你坐下 听听录音
If you'll sit down and you'll listen to this...
我保证 你不会失望的
I assure you, it'll be worth your while.
把你的朋友叫进来 我就听
Call your buddy back inside and I'll listen.
好
Deal.
天呐 把那玩意拿远点
Oh, my God! Get that thing away.
它怎么进来的
How'd that get in here?
猫吗
The cat?
你不会怕这个吧
This isn't what you're afraid of, is it?
那不是猫
That's not a cat.
-那是噬元兽 -噬元兽
- That's a Flerken. - A Flerken?
妈妈
Mom?
莫妮卡
Monica.
我为什么不能听
Why can't I listen, too?
怎么回事
What's happening?
在加载
It's loading.
输入坐标
Punch in the coordinates
5-2-2-9, negative 4-7, 8.7-6-8, 0.2.
收到 我们去哪 博士
Copy that. Where are we going, Doc?
我的实验室
My laboratory.
你的实验室 什么意思
Your laboratory? What do you mean?
不
Oh, no.
那是 等等 那是什么
Is that... Wait, what is that?
我的雷达上没有显示
It's not showing up on my radar.
快走 卡罗尔 快飞
Go, Carol. Fly!
那可不是米格 劳森 他们是什么人
That's no MiG, Lawson. Who the hell are they?
那是坏人 飞快点
Those are the bad guys. Fly faster now!
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
-他们想要什么 -我 我的研究
- What do they want? - Me. My work.
我就不该带你来
I never should have brought you along.
要难受了
Here come some G's.
他们在向后开火 撑住
They're firing backwards. Hold on!
跳伞 跳伞
Bail out! Bail out! Bail out!
撑住 劳森
Stay with me, Lawson!
卡罗尔 回复 你收到吗
Carol, come in. Do you copy?
我收到 我们坠机了
Yeah, I copy. We hit ground.
卡罗尔 你没事吧 你收到吗
Carol, are you okay? Do you copy?
我收到
Yeah! I copy.
博士
Doc?
你的血
Your blood.
是蓝的
It's blue.
是啊 但我的发型没事吧
Yeah, but, uh, how's my hair?
帮帮我 好吗
Help me out, will ya?
我得在他们赶到前毁掉它
I gotta destroy it before they get here.
劳森
Lawson?
记得我怎么说我们的工作的吗
You remember what I said about our work here?
目的是什么
What it's for?
结束战争
To end wars?
对 但战争的规模比你想的要大
Yeah. But the wars are bigger than you know.
该死
Damn it!
我不叫劳森
My name is not Lawson.
我的真名是玛威尔
My real name is Mar-Vell,
我来自哈拉星球
and I come from a planet called Hala.
我想说你是脑袋糊涂了
I would say that you're delusional... but
但我们刚被太空飞船打下来
we just got shot down by a spaceship
你的血又是蓝的
and your blood is blue.
听着 我半辈子都在打一场可耻的战争
Listen, I spent half my life fighting a shameful war.
你快走吧 别让我更加懊悔了
Now, skedaddle before you give me any more regrets.
记住那坐标 好吗
Just remember the coordinates, okay?
你得单独救他们了
You gotta save 'em without me.
救谁 怎么救
Save who? How?
我得在他们找到前炸毁引擎
Now I gotta blow this engine before they find it.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我们无意伤害你
We have no interest in hurting you.
是吗