你是只乖喵喵
You the good kitty, that's right.
看到认识的人了吗
See anyone you know?
说来好笑
Funny story.
我奄奄一息地被送到哈拉 失去了记忆
I arrived on Hala near dead. No memory.
那是六年前的事
That was six years ago.
所以你觉得你是那个
So, you think you're the pilot
跟劳森博士一起坠机的飞行员
that went down with Dr. Lawson?
我是说 最后见到活着的她们的人
I'm saying the last person to see them alive
或许能告诉我们
could probably tell us.
玛利亚·兰博
Maria Rambeau?
我们怎么去路易斯安那州
So, how do we get to Louisiana?
往东飞 在孟菲斯右转
Due east. Hang a right at Memphis.
那个特工
That agent...
阻止了斯库鲁人找到我们的那个
that stopped the Skrulls from finding us?
科尔森 新来的
Coulson. The new guy.
看来他还不恨我
I guess he doesn't hate me yet.
是啊 给他时间吧
Yeah, well, give him time.
看来他是有种感觉
I guess he had a feeling, you know?
于是听从了直觉 而违抗命令
Went with his gut against orders.
这是很难做到的
That's a really hard thing to do.
但也是我们的人性
But it's what keeps us human.
我经常为此惹麻烦呢
I get in trouble for that. A lot.
这我看出来了
I can see that about you.
营救把你出♥卖♥♥♥给斯库鲁人的家伙
Rescuing the guy who sold you out to the Skrulls?
那不是标准的克里人行动规章吧
I'm guessing that's not standard Kree operating procedure.
如果你不向我上级打小报告 那我也不说
Well, I won't tell your boss if you don't tell mine.
罗南
Ronan.
指控者已完成了行动
The Accusers completed their operation...
但因为你们小队 更重要的任务失败了
but the greater mission was a failure, thanks to your team.
那是个陷阱
It was a trap
是为引诱我们的特工弗斯到托法 好绑♥架♥她
to lure our operative Vers to Torfa and kidnap her.
告诉我们地点
Give us their location.
我们会解决恐♥怖♥分♥子♥威胁
We'll take care of the terrorist threat.
你要把他们炸出银河系吗
By bombing them out of the galaxy?
不 我们来解决
No, we'll handle this.
不论在哪 一小撮斯库鲁人
A cell of Skrulls anywhere
对所有克里人都是威胁
is a threat to Kree everywhere.
他们在哪
Where are they?
-他们... -不见了
- They are... - Lost.
暂时下落不明
They are lost for now.
但我们会找到他们的
But we will find them.
那去吧
Do so,
否则我们就接手
or we will.
继续航向C53
Maintain the course for C-53.
打扰 我找玛利亚·兰博
Excuse me, I'm looking for Maria Rambeau.
卡罗尔阿姨
Auntie Carol?
妈妈 是卡罗尔阿姨
Mom, it's Auntie Carol!
我就知道 大家都说你死了
I knew it! Everyone said you were dead!
但我们知道他们说谎了
But we knew they were lying.
我不是你以为的那个人
I'm not really who you think I am.
这是我听过的最疯狂的故事了
That is the craziest shit I ever heard.
会变形的绿外星人 没有这种事
Green transforming aliens? There's no such thing.
你说得太对了 小姑娘
You are absolutely right, young lady.
是没有这种事
There is no such thing.
因为即便有
'Cause if there were,
我们也不会想说出去
we would want to keep that to ourselves.
你不信吗
You don't believe me?
不会吧
No way!
好酷啊
That's so cool!
她的手可不止能泡茶呢
She can do a lot more than make tea with those hands.
比如呢 露两手
Like what? Show us.
待会儿的吧
Maybe later.
你的东西我都还留着呢
I kept all your stuff.
我去拿
I'll go get it.
你要去帮帮她吗
You want to give her a hand with that?
你什么都不记得了
You don't remember anything?
我会看到些片段
I see flashes.
一些时刻
Little moments.
但我不知道那是不是真的
But I can't tell what's real.
如果我可以把那天早上发生的事拼凑起来
If I could just piece together what happened that morning...
或许就都能说得通了
maybe it'll all make sense.
你破晓时猛敲我的门 把我吵醒了
You woke me up banging on my door at dawn.
你总这样
Your usual move.
当时 我们必须起得很早
Back then, we had to get up so early.
空军还是不许女性飞战斗任务
The Air Force still wasn't letting women fly combat...
所以 为劳森测试飞机是我们
so testing Lawson's planes was our only shot
唯一能做点要紧事的机会
at doing something that mattered.
你想开你的老野马飙车去基地
You wanted to race to base in your old Mustang...
我并不想跟你争
and I wasn't about to argue,
因为我知道我的科迈罗稳赢不输
'cause I knew my Camaro would dominate.
但你作弊了 走了捷径
But you cheated, took a shortcut.
捷径怎么就算作弊了
Since when is a shortcut cheating?
因为那有违预定的交战规则
Since it violates the predetermined rules of engagement.
这我可绝对不记得
I definitely don't remember those.
当然了
Of course you don't.
我到机库时 劳森很焦躁
When I got to the hangar, Lawson was agitated.
她说她还要拯救生命
She said she had lives to save.
她想自己开艾西斯
She was trying to take the Asis up herself,
但你说...
but you said that...
如果事关人命 那我要来开
If there were lives at stake, I would fly the plane.
对
Yeah.
对
Yep.
重大的英雄时刻
Big hero moment.
那种我们都一直在等待的时刻
The kind of moment we'd both been waiting for.
博士一向很特别
The doc was always unique.
所以我们喜欢她
That's why we liked her.
但现在你说她是另一个星球来的
But now you're saying she's from another planet.
我知道你肯定很难接受
I know this must be hard for you.
怎么 这部分吗
Oh, what? This part right here?
不 不
No. No.
难的部分是失去我最好的朋友
What's hard is losing my best friend...
但这任务太机密
in a mission so secret
他们就假装什么都没发生
they act like it never even happened.
难的部分是知道你一直都活在某处
Hard is knowing you were out there somewhere
固执地不肯死去
too damn stubborn to die.
现在时隔六年 你又跑来
And now you come up in here after six years...
双手能发射高能
with your supercharged fire hands...
还要我喊你
and you expect me to call you...
什么...弗斯吗
I don't even know what. Vers?
你现在真是这个人了吗
Is that really who you are now?
我不知道
I don't know.
来看看
Come look!
这是我们在万圣节时
This is me and you on Halloween.
我是阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特
I'm Amelia Earhart
你是詹尼斯·乔普林
and you're Janis Joplin.
这是你小时候
This is you when you were little.
你跟你父母关系不好
You didn't get along with your parents...
所以妈妈说 我们成了你真正的家人
so Mom said we became your real family.
这是我们圣诞节的时候
This is us on Christmas.
我收到了我最喜欢的兔子拖鞋
I got my favorite bunny slippers.
这也是张你小时候的照片
This is another picture of you when you were little.
你一直想当飞行员
You've always wanted to be a pilot.
这是你刚毕业时
And this is right after you graduated.
这是你圣诞节时收到的狗狗
This was your dog that you got for Christmas...
这是你空军小队的大合照
This is a picture of everybody from your Air Force team.
这是你和妈妈在一天训练顺利完成后照的
And this is you with Mom right after a good day of training.
他们是三个你最喜欢的人
These were your three favorite guys.
等等 我忘了
Wait. I forgot.
你的外套
Your jacket.
我在上面洒了番茄酱
Mom doesn't let me wear it anymore