戴上这个
Put that on.
-这是什么 -是神盾局的标志
- What is it? - It's the S.H.I.E.L.D. Logo.
在衣服上标注你的身份
Does, uh, announcing your identity on clothing
有助于你工作的秘密性吗
help with the covert part of your job?
穿橡胶衣的太空战士还好意思说我
Said the space soldier who was wearing a rubber suit.
把法兰绒衬衫脱了
Lose the flannel.
有什么事吗
How can I help you?
我们是神盾局特工
We're agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们在找一个叫劳森的女人
We're looking for a woman named Lawson.
温迪·劳森博士
A Dr. Wendy Lawson.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
跟我来
Follow me.
你知道什么叫"迎宾队"吗
You familiar with the phrase "welcome wagon"?
不
No.
反正不是这样的
Well, this ain't it.
那是个通讯器吗
Is that a communicator?
是的 最先进的双向寻呼机
Yeah. State-of-the-art two-way pager.
你在呼叫谁
Who are you paging?
我妈 别担心 我没提你
My mom. Don't worry. I didn't mention you.
你先请
After you.
厉害
Impressive.
你该看看我能用回形针施展什么魔法
You should see what I can do with a paperclip.
小家伙 你好吗
Hey, there. How are you?
天呐 看看你 看看你啊
Oh, my goodness. Look at you. Just look at you.
你是不是最可爱了
Aren't you the cutest little thing?
你多可爱 你叫什么
Aren't you cute? And what's your name, huh?
你叫什么
What's your name?
"咕咕" 酷猫酷名
"Goose." Cool name for a cool cat.
弗瑞
Fury?
我就回来
I'll be back.
等我把指纹拿出来
Let me get my fingerprint out.
把它打开就行
Just let me unravel this puppy.
你就坐在那里 看着我摆弄胶带
You sat there and watched me play with tape?
你只需要...
When all you had to do was...
我不想抢你的风头
I didn't wanna steal your thunder.
劳森
Lawson.
劳森的光速引擎图纸
Lawson's plan for the light-speed engine.
他们为什么中止了这个项目呢
I wonder why they terminated the project.
或许是因为她
Maybe because she's
疯了
cuckoo.
克里文字
Kree glyphs?
劳森不是疯子
Lawson is not cuckoo.
她是克里人
She's Kree.
反正她死了
Well, she's dead.
什么
What?
她在一次未授权试飞中
She crashed the Asis aircraft
撞毁了一架艾西斯战机
doing an unauthorized test flight.
还害死了个飞行员
Took a pilot down with her.
所以这里的保安才那么不友好
That's why security here is so unfriendly.
他们在掩盖一个价值十亿的过失
They're covering up a billion-dollar mistake.
你的光速引擎也烧毁了
And your light-speed engine is toast.
坠机什么时候发生的
When did this crash happen?
六年前 1989年
Six years ago. 1989.
飞行员是谁
Who was the pilot?
大部分文件都编辑过了
Most of this thing's redacted...
但这里有一份玛利亚·兰博的证词
but there is a testimonial here from a Maria Rambeau.
她是最后见到活着的她们的人
Last person to see them alive.
你没事吧
You okay?
马上回来
Back in a minute.
这不是为了作战
This isn't about fighting wars.
而是为了结束战争
It's about ending them.
我知道劳森是克里人
I know Lawson was Kree.
她就在C53星球上 而且死于坠机
She was here on C-53 and died in a plane crash.
你对此知情吗
Do you know anything about this?
我刚发现了一份C53发来的任务报告
I just discovered a mission report sent from C-53.
我有权告诉你的不多 弗斯 但是
There's only so much I'm cleared to tell you, Vers, but...
劳森是一名卧底克里特工 名叫玛威尔
Lawson was an undercover Kree operative named Mar-Vell.
她在研究一种独特的能量核
She was working on a unique energy core.
实验一种据说可以
Experimenting with tech that apparently
助我们赢下战争的科技
could help us win the war.
她还在吗
She still here?
她在配合调查 长官
She's cooperating with the investigation, sir.
-你们留下 -是 长官
- You men stay here. - Yes, sir.
我要单独审讯她
I want to question her alone.
干得漂亮 尼古拉斯
Excellent work, Nicholas.
上面提到我了吗
Does it say anything about me?
提到你 当然没有
Anything about you? No, of course not.
怎么会呢
Why would it?
我找到证据 表明我曾在这里生活
I found evidence that I had a life here.
在C53上吗
On C-53?
我去见至高智慧时 看到的就是玛威尔
Mar-Vell is who I see when I visit the Supreme Intelligence.
我认识她 我认识身为劳森的她
I knew her. And I knew her as Lawson.
这更像是斯库鲁人的模仿 弗斯
This sounds like Skrull simulation, Vers.
不 不是 因为我记得 我来过这里
No, it's not. Because I remember. I was here.
停下 记住你的训练
Stop. Remember your training.
了解你的敌人 你也可能是你的敌人
Know your enemy. It could be you.
别被情绪影响了你的判断力
Do not let your emotions override your judgment.
她在地下六层
She's on sublevel six.
我在五层下
I'll get off on five...
走楼梯 以防她企图逃跑
and take the stairs in case she makes a run for it.
像我们在哈瓦那时那样 两面夹击
Do a pincer move like we did in Havana.
对
Right.
就像在哈瓦那时那样
Like we did in Havana.
我们快到跳跃点了
We're nearing the jump point.
别关信标 让我们能找到你
Leave your beacon on so I can find you.
我们会查清♥真♥♥相♥的 弗斯
We'll get to the bottom of this, Vers.
我们一起
Together.
好
Okay.
弗斯
Vers!
弗斯
Vers!
弗瑞在与目标串通
Fury's colluding with the target.
那他为什么要叫支援
Then why would he call us in?
我只知道他也要抓
All I know is we take him in, too.
不论死活
Dead or alive.
不论死活
Dead or alive?
上上
Go. Go, go!
是我说错了什么吗
Was it something I said?
其实 我并不需要这个也能看见
Now, you know, I don't really need these to see...
但这身打扮少不了它
but they do kinda complete the look.
是不是
Don't you think?
你叫他们来的
You called them in?
我不好
My bad.
科尔森 你发现他们了吗
Coulson, do you have eyes on them?
他们不在下面
They're not down here.
我们上楼吧
Let's try up there.
-什么 -你的通讯器
- What? - Your communicator.
在你手里显然不安全
You obviously can't be trusted with it.
你会飞这玩意吗
Do you know how to fly this thing?
试试便知
We'll see.
回答会不会就行了
That's a yes or no question.
会
Yes.
这就对了
That's what I'm talking about!
我们有个偷渡者
We got a stowaway.
撑住 咕咕
Hang on, Goose.
咕咕
Goose.
不 咕咕
No, Goose.
谁是只乖喵喵
Who's a good kitty, huh?
咕咕
Goose?
没错
Yes, that's right.
谁是只乖喵喵 咕咕
Who's a good kitty, Goose?