No?
因为你们猛烈的火力让我不那么觉得
'Cause all the shooting kinda gave me the wrong impression!
能量核
The energy core.
在哪
Where is it?
伞兵救援很快就到
Pararescue's on the way.
还有两分钟 你就会被包围
You have two minutes until you're surrounded.
那就没必要继续跟你废话了
Then I see no reason to prolong this conversation.
不 等等
No, wait!
你是问那个能量核吗
You mean that energy core?
不
No!
指挥官 她还在动 可以开火吗
Commander? She's still moving. Permission to fire.
别开火
Hold your fire.
什么都不剩了
There's nothing left.
核被摧毁了
The core has been destroyed.
她吸收了核的能量
She absorbed its power.
她要跟我们走
She's coming with us.
他骗了我
He lied to me.
我所知的一切都是谎言
Everything that I knew was a lie.
现在你明白了
Now, you understand.
什么 我明白什么了
What? What do I understand now?
勇·罗格杀了玛威尔
Yon-Rogg killed Mar-Vell.
他杀了她
He killed her...
因为她发现
'cause she found out that
自己站在战争中不正义的一方
she was on the wrong side of an unjust war.
不
No.
斯库鲁人都是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Your people are terrorists.
他们杀无辜者
They kill innocents.
我看到托法上的废墟了
I saw the ruins on Torfa.
那是指控者干的
Ruins that the Accusers are responsible for.
我们是作为难民在托法上生活
My people lived as refugees on Torfa.
无家可归 就因为我们反对克里统治
Homeless, ever since we resisted Kree rule...
被他们摧毁了家园
and they destroyed our planet.
我们仅剩的不多的人
And the handful of us that are left
也会遭到屠戮
will be slaughtered next...
除非你帮我完成玛威尔的目标
unless you help me finish what Mar-Vell started.
她发现的核
The core that she found
能驱动光速飞船
would have powered a light-speed ship...
可以带我们前往安全之处
capable of carrying us to safety.
前往克里人找不到的新家园
A new home where the Kree can't reach us.
劳森总说我们飞马计划的工作
Lawson always told us that our work at Pegasus
不是为了作战
wasn't to fight wars...
是为了结束战争
but to end them.
她希望你帮我们找到能量核
She wanted you to help us find the core.
我已经摧毁了它
Well, I already destroyed it.
不 你毁掉了引擎
No, you destroyed the engine.
但驱动它的能量核在其他地方
The core that powered it is in a remote location.
如果你能帮我们解码坐标
If you help us decode those coordinates...
我们就能找到它
we can find it.
你会用它对付我们的
You'll use it to destroy us.
我们只想要个家
We just want a home.
你和我都因克里人失去了一切
You and I lost everything at the hands of the Kree.
你还不明白吗
Can't you see it now?
你不是他们的人
You're not one of them.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
你不知道我是谁
You have no idea who I am.
我都不知道我是谁
I don't even know who I am!
你是卡罗尔·丹弗斯
You are Carol Danvers.
你是那个黑匣子上录下的女人
You are the woman on that black box
为了做正确的事不惜冒生命危险
risking her life to do the right thing.
我最好的朋友
My best friend...
在我没有其他人时 支持我这个单亲妈妈
who supported me as a mother and a pilot
和飞行员
when no one else did.
你聪明 幽默 非常烦人
You are smart, and funny, and a huge pain in the ass...
你是我认识的最强大的人
and you were the most powerful person I knew...
哪怕是你还不会用手开火的时候
way before you could shoot fire from your fists.
你听到了吗
You hear me?
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
过来 过来 姑娘
Come here. Come here, girl.
有我呢
I got you.
我知道我不配让你信任我
I know I don't deserve your trust...
但你是我们唯一的线索
but you were our only lead.
我们发现你的能量信♥号♥♥
We discovered that your energy signature
与玛威尔的能量核一致
matched Mar-Vell's core.
现在我们知道原因了
Now we know why.
如果你知道它对我是多么重要
If only you knew the importance of it to me.
我就需要你帮我
I just need your help
破解玛威尔实验室的坐标
decoding the coordinates to Mar-Vell's lab.
那不是坐标 是状态向量
Those weren't coordinates. They're state vectors.
环绕位置和速度的
For orbital position and velocity.
你在地球上找不到她的实验室
You didn't find her lab on Earth,
因为它不在地球上
'cause it's not on Earth.
那是六年前坠机日时的地点
That was the location on the date of the crash six years ago.
只要追踪其轨迹
If we track its course,
马上就能在环绕轨道上找到它
we'll find it in orbit right now.
只是基本物理
It's just basic physics.
轨道环绕
In orbit?
就那么难破解吗
Was that so difficult to figure out?
你可是我的科技人员
I mean, you're my science guy, right?
勇·罗格很快就会找到我
Yon-Rogg will catch up to me soon.
我们得在他之前找到能量核
We've got to get to the core before he does.
我们上太空吗
We're going to space?
乘什么去
In what?
稍稍调整下你的飞机应该就行
A few tweaks to your vessel should do it.
我可以负责改装
I can handle the modifications.
你的科技人员
Your science guy.
我需要个副驾
Well, I could use a copilot.
不 我不能
No. No, I can't.
我不能丢下莫妮卡
I can't leave Monica.
妈妈 没事 我可以去外婆外公家住
Mom, it's okay. I can stay with Gramma and Paw-paw.
我不能去 宝贝 太危险了
There's no way I'm going, baby. It's too dangerous.
测试新航♥空♥科技还危险呢
Testing brand-new aerospace tech is dangerous...
你以前不也做那个吗
and you used to do that.
你的计划是乘坐一架
Your plan is to leave the atmosphere
原本不能离开大气的飞机离开大气
in a craft not designed for the journey...
而且还可能遭遇
and you anticipate hostile encounters
科技更先进的外星敌人
with a technologically-superior foreign enemy.
是吗
Correct?
所以我说啊
That's what I'm saying.
-你必须去 -莫妮卡
- You have to go! - Monica!
你有机会去执行任务史上
You have a chance to fly the coolest mission
最酷的任务
in the history of missions...
你要放弃这机会 坐在沙发上
and you're gonna give it up to sit on the couch
跟我一起看《新鲜王子》吗
and watch Fresh Prince with me?
什么
What?
我觉得你该好好想想
I just think you should consider
你在给你的女儿立下什么样的榜样
what kind of example you're setting for your daughter.
这是怎么回事
What's going on around here?
我知道
I know, I know.
我去里面解释 谢谢你们
I'll explain inside. Thank you.
你妈妈很幸运
Your mom's lucky.
天上发孩子时
When they were handing out kids,
给了她最坚强的一个
they gave her the toughest one.
捣蛋中尉
Lieutenant Trouble.
你记得了
You remembered.
那是我的吗
Is that mine?
不
No, no.
你留着吧 等我回来再说
You hang on to it until I come back.
但有件事我需要你帮忙
But there is something that I need your help with.
我不能再穿克里人的颜色了
I can't wear these Kree colors anymore.
而因为你显然是这里唯一
And since you are obviously the only person around here
有时尚感的人