我也是
Me, too.
好了
All right.
我们是一支优秀的队伍
We make a good team.
-你应该拿这些 -我要
- You should take these. - I'll take...
这个周末就是辩论
The debate is this weekend.
对
Right.
呃……
Uh, um...
我们应该
We should...
我应该把所有的都拿走
I should take every... Well, everything.
对
Yeah.
班尼特 我……
Bennett, I...
明天见
Tomorrow. Yeah.
下一位
Next!
哦
Oh!
-对不起 我太笨了 -没关系 我来做
- Sorry. I'm such a klutz. - It's okay. I can do it for you.
-只要留意顾客-我可以在这里做 我知道
- Just focus on the customers. - I can do it here. I've got it.
我不是说你不能做 我只是说……
I wasn't saying you couldn't do it. All I was saying was...
明白了 顾客
Got it. Customers.
需要什么吗?
How can I help you?
你在地区资格赛上的表现实在是太过分了
You were really out of line at the regional qualifier.
我的意思是 他们只是让我讲话 你显然想要破坏我
I mean, they just asked me to speak, and you obviously wanted to sabotage me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
要点什么?
What can I get you?
印度茶拿铁加牛奶
Chai tea latte with milk.
4.50 美元
4.50.
-还有别的吗?-还有
- Anything else? - Also...
班尼特在你家里呆了很久
Bennett has been spending a lot of time at your house...
我知道 我很抱歉没穿裤子
I know. I'm sorry about not wearing pants.
-什么?-什么?
- What? - What?
好吧 你走吧
Okay, you go.
嗯
Well...
他不喜欢我做的甜点
He doesn't like my desserts,
他对你做的甜点赞不绝口
and he can't seem to stop talking about your damn cookies.
-真的吗?-是的 真的 而且很烦人
- Really? - Yes, really. And it is very annoying.
但是
But...
我只是想 嗯……
Well, I just thought that, um...
我可以拿到这个食谱吗?
Is it possible to get the recipe?
是的 当然可以
Yeah. Sure.
那不是
It's not...
如果你能等几分钟 我马上休息
If you can hang for a few minutes, I'm about to be on break.
好的
Okay.
拿铁咖啡
Chai latte.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
有趣
Well played.
-一切都好吗?还好吗?-是的
- Everything okay? We good? - Yep.
好的 好的
Okay. All right.
莎士比亚并没有写第一部罗密欧与朱丽叶
Shakespeare didn't write the first Romeo and Juliet story
但是他写了最好的罗密欧与朱丽叶
but he wrote the best Romeo and Juliet story.
就拿那些密友来说 那个修士 护士 你知道
Take the confidants... the friar, the nurse, you see,
出自莎士比亚
things out of Shakespeare...
-好的 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
你用我爱的歌♥声灌注我耳
♪ You fill my ears with the songs I love
嘿
Hey.
嗯…
Um...
你收到我修改的电子邮件了吗?
Did you get my email with the revisions?
是的 改得很好 但我还在做调整
Yeah, they're good, but I'm making my tweaks.
我明天早上给你发邮件
I'll email them to you in the morning.
这是我们要找的论文
Here are the essays we were looking for
在世纪之交时候的高等教育的问题
about higher education at the turn of the century.
这不是一个很好的论点 但是
It's not a great argument, but...
以防我们的对手提出这个问题
Just in case our opponents bring it up.
明天早上见 好吗?
I'll see you in the morning, okay?
听着 关于昨晚发生的事 我……
Listen, about what happened last night, I...
我应该讨厌你
I'm supposed to hate you.
-郎娜 不 我一生都在讨厌你
- Lona, I... - No, my whole life I've hated you.
不是因为我认识你 而是因为…
Not because I knew you, but because...
我还以为你也讨厌我呢
I thought you hated me, too.
但另一件事
But this other thing,
我们一起学习 吃饼干
this thing where we study together and eat cookies...
我只是觉得那不是我擅长的
Well, I just don't think that's what I'm good at.
-我不同意 -你当然不同意
- I disagree. - Of course you disagree.
不同意我们才做得更好
Disagreeing is what we do best.
明天见 好吗?
I'll see you tomorrow, okay?
你用我爱的歌♥声灌注我耳
♪ You fill my ears with the songs I love
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
嗯?
Huh?
我想该睡觉了
I think it's time for bed.
现在几点了?
What time is it?
很晚了 我发了短♥信♥给你 但你的手♥机♥关机了
It's late. I texted you, but your phone was off.
哦
Oh.
哦 我的天
Oh, my gosh.
你从哪弄来这些的?
Where did you get these?
什么?
What?
奥
Oh.
我做的
I made them.
在那个你爱的法国面包店?
At that French bakery you love?
不 是我做的
No. I made them.
-你是在网上订购的?-不 是我做的 好吗?
- You ordered them online? - No, I made them, okay?
就是……别去厨房♥ 那里一团糟
Just... don't go in the kitchen. It's a mess.
哦
Oh.
嗯
Mm.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
赞成大学教育的成本
...affirm the costs of college education...
高于收益
[girl 1 ...are outweighed by the benefits.
大学毕业生一生赚得钱更多
College graduates earn more over their lifetime...
那些受过大学教育的人比高中毕业的学生赚得更多
Those with a college education fare better than high school graduates...
而我们的对手则会试图争辩说未来的
While our opponents will try to argue future innovations
系统创新应该包括在内
in the system should be encompassed...
谁来帮助我?谁来帮助我们?
Who is helping me? Who is helping us?
低收入的优先权在哪里?
Where is the priority of getting low income...?
……对国家和全球经济来说……所以你必须投反对票
...to national and global economies. That is why you must vote neg.
好吧
All right.
还有人没准备好吗?
Is anyone not ready?
-我们否认 -我们赞同
- We negate the costs... - We affirm the costs...
大学教育的成本高于收益
...of a college education outweigh the benefits.
-所以你必须投反对票 -所以你必须投赞成票
- That is why must vote neg. - That is why you must vote aff.
在决定二进一的比赛中
In a two-to-one decision,
来自赫姆洛克预科学院的朗娜斯金纳和班尼特拉塞尔胜出
from Hemlock Prep Academy, Lona Skinner and Bennett Russell.
大家晚上好
Good evening, everyone.
欢迎来到最后的辩论决赛
Welcome to the final debate.
谁将被提名为国家最好的队伍?
Who will be named the best team in the state?
答案马上揭晓
You're about to find out.
首先 是来自赫姆洛克预科学院的班尼特拉塞尔和朗娜斯金纳
First, from Hemlock Prep Academy, Bennett Russell and Lona Skinner.
以及华盛顿高中的贾斯敏斯宾塞和戴娜马丁内斯
And from Washington High, Jasmine Spencer and Dana Martinez.
祝你们好运
Good luck to you both.
现在 我们开始吧
And now, let's begin.
还有人没准备好吗?
Is anybody not ready?
你们知道我今天早上做了什么吗?我掐了自己
Do you know what I did this morning? I pinched myself.
我知道 对吧?
I know, right?
这做法很老套了 但我以为我在做梦 我们不应该出现在这里
It's a cliché, but I thought I was dreaming. We shouldn't be up here.
看看这个大厅 再看看我们
Take a look around the room, and then look at us.
我们不应该出现在这里
We shouldn't be here.
不 这是我们应得的 但我们不应该出现在这里
No, we deserve it, but we shouldn't be here
因为我们应该工作
because we should be working.
事实是我们不能呆在这里 我们也不想呆在这里
The truth is we can't afford to be here and we don't want to be here.
我的意思是 老实说 你们当中有人真的想在这里吗?
I mean, honestly, do any of you really want to be here?
你真的喜欢放弃你的星期六 来参加大众辩论吗?
Do you actually enjoy giving up your Saturdays to debate public policy?
见鬼 不
Hell, no.
但是既然你生来就享有特权 你就应该使用特权 对吧?
But since you were born into privilege, you're expected to, right?
电影精选列表