- Do we have enough? - How did we do, Mr. Priory?
难以置信,真是太棒了
Unbelievably,wonderfully splendid.
是我们最精彩的销♥售♥日
The most splendiferous market-day we've ever had.
我们凑够一百镑了吗?
We've made up the hundred pounds?
包括我们当掉的东西
With what we've sold to thresher,
在凯西的销♥售♥下
And Casey's salesmanship,
易如反掌,哦天呐,看来要下雨了
It's simply disgraceful.Oh, dear. It looks like rain.
夫人一个人在家,她讨厌打雷闪电
Her ladyship's all alone in the house. She hates thunder.
凯西,骑车回家,给,带上这个
Casey, hop on your bike, go on home. Here, take this with you.
快点,去吧,大家伙,快帮忙
Go on, go on.Come on, pack up.
把鸡蛋,蛋糕,果酱都包起来
Get the eggs,cake, jam.
- 穿上我的外套 - 不,用不着
- Take my sweater. - No, don't worry about it.
我有夹克,还有雨伞
I've got my jacket and there's an umbrella for the cart.
好吧
Okay.
鲍比,把这些空盒子放到马车里
Bobby, get those empty boxes.Put them on the cart.
好的
Okay.
- 彼得! - 来了
- Peter! - Coming.
走了
Bye.
把那些拿上
Get that end.
奶奶?
Grandmother?
奶奶?
Grandmother?
撒拧?
Who's there?
是谁?
Who's that?
小点声,想让全世界都听见吗?
Quiet!Do you want the world to hear?
你在这儿干什么?你把灯关了?
What are you doing here?Did you put the lights out?
不,一定是被雷震没的,我怎么没接到你电♥话♥?
No, must be the storm.Why haven't I heard from you?
市场上的东西都是什么玩意?
And what was all that la-dee-da stuff in the village market?
来买♥♥鸡蛋了,大的小的,棕的,白的
Buy my eggs.Small, large, brown, white.
煮的,炸的,什么乱七八糟的?
Boil 'em, fry 'em.What's all that?
唔,我假装是这家里的一员
Well, ah, I gotta pretend like I'm one of the family,
不行吗?
Don't I?
你得找到宝藏
You've got to find that treasure.
这才是你的正事,别打岔,听到了吗?
That's what you've got to do.No muckin' about, do you hear?
日食是什么意思?听说了吗?
What does eclipse mean?Do you hear?
唔,我不知道,还在研究中
Well, uh, I don't know just yet,but I'm working on it.
- 我真不知道 - 普莱奥利?
- I really am. - Priory?
孩子们?
Children?
不
No.
是我,凯西,额,玛格丽特
It's me, Casey.Ah, Margaret.
你让老女人离开,不然她要吃我一记
You keep that old lady out of here or she gets it with this.
快让她滚
Now, get rid of her.
哦,玛格丽特,亲爱的
Oh, Margaret,my dear.
很高兴你安全到家
Oh, I'm so glad you're back safely.
- 其他人呢? - 他们还在和普莱奥利呆在镇上
- Where are the others? - They're still in town with priory.
- 这种恶劣天气? - 他们很快就回来
- In this dreadful weather? - They'll be back pretty soon.
每次闪电,我们家的灯就坏了
Every time there's an electrical storm, our lights go dead.
虽然普莱奥利总是知道如何修理
Priory always knows how to fix them, though.
没了他真不敢想象该怎么办
What we'd do without him,I can't imagine.
哦,我该下厨做晚饭了
Oh, I must go and dress for dinner.
嘿,你干什么?
Hey, what are you doing with that?
你说呢?我在拿钱
What's it look like?I'm taking it.
- 那是用来交税的钱 - 我先收下了
- That's the money for the taxes. - It's going to save my hide.
可以拿来对付高♥利♥贷♥
It will help to feed the loan sharks.
就说你被强盗抢了
Say you were attacked by a burglar.
如果他们不付税,他们就得走
If they don't pay the taxes,they'll have to leave,
- 我就没办法调查了 - 那敢情好
- And I won't be able to search for any more clues. - So much the better.
我们就可以把这里翻个底儿朝天了
We'll have the place to ransack from top to bottom.
- 哈利! - 继续研究日食的事
- Harry! - Keep working on that eclipse.
我不能让你拿走
I won't let you.
- 滚远点! - 哈利!
- Get out of here! - Harry!
你变得那么有爱了?
Have you gone balmy?
哈利,等等!求你了!
Harry, wait please!
我们离开这
Let's get out of here.
- 不要,哈利 - 别挡路
- Don't, Harry. - Get out of the way.
- 别挡路 - 求你不要!
- Get out of the way! - Please don't!
滚远点,滚,我说滚
Get off!Get off, I said.
- 停下,哈利 - 把她甩掉
- Stop, Harry. - Get her off.
我检查了衣柜里的东西,夫人
I've checked all the wardrobes upstairs, m'lady.
看到了这些,留声机什么的
And I'll see that these other things, gramophone and so on,
都送到您的新地址去了
Are all sent on to your new address.
谢谢你,普莱奥利
Thank you, priory.
我丈夫和我的结婚合影
My husband and me on our wedding day.
真是郎才女貌啊,夫人
A most handsome couple, m'lady.
是啊
Yes.
这是我的舞会舞蹈
And this is my dance program from the ball...
在古堡为威尔士王子举办的
We held for the prince of wales at Candleshoe.
王子每一支舞都要和我跳
The prince asked me for every dance.
我丈夫非常狂热
My husband was furious.
他是个非常杰出的男人
His royal highness was a most striking man.
我还记得那华尔兹
I remember the waltz.
我还有关于它的唱片
I believe I still have a gramophone record of it.
找到了,就这个
Here it is on top.
我们在这里有光荣的历史,不是吗?
We had glorious times here, hadn't we?
小的以为,古堡舞会永远不会结束
I thought the dancing at Candleshoe would never end.
但是总有曲终人散的时候
But, it has at last.
不
No.
不久,不会太久了
Soon, perhaps,but not so long as I am here.
请播放这张唱片,普莱奥利
Please play the gramophone record, priory,
我们跳个华尔兹吧
And you and I will waltz.
- 哦,不,夫人,绝对不行 - 这是命令
- Oh, no, m'lady.Absolutely not. - I insist.
夫人,这不成体统
M'lady, it wouldn't be appropriate.
那如果我说,我想和丹尼斯上校跳华尔兹呢?
Would it be appropriate if I were to waltz with col. Dennis?
我相信他的舞技比马术要好得多
I'm sure he dances better than he rides.
你演得很真实,普莱奥利
You did him very well, priory.
您知道了?
You knew?
我们都在和时间玩游戏,你我都是
We were playing games with time, you and I.
对此我衷心表示谢意
And I thank you for it.
夫人,我很尴尬
M'lady, I'm terribly embarrassed.
不必如此,我很感激
You needn't be.I'm very grateful,
感谢你的。。。表演才华
For your splendid talent...
当然更要谢你的同情心
And even more for your compassion.
如今,如果你愿意
And now, if you please,
放唱片吧
The gramophone record.
♪ [华尔兹舞曲] ♪
我们来看凯西·布朗
we're here to see Casey brown.
哦,她在最后一张床上
yes, she's in the end bed.
- 嗨 - 这是给你的
- Hi - This is for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
这也是给你的
These are for you, too.
是梅子,又熟又好吃
They're plums.They're nice and squashy.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 你感觉如何? - 挺好的
- How are you feeling? - Okay.
嘿,你说的对,都熟透了
Hey, you're right.They are kinda squashy.
还没抓到贼
Haven't caught the thief yet.
是吗?
No?
警方毫无头绪
The police haven't got anything to go on.
就像我说的,没看见他的脸
Like I told 'em,I never saw his face.
你和他曾在厨房♥里
You were in the kitchen with him.
你追他一直到马路
You chased him all the way to the road,
- 还尝试逼停他的汽车,却没有看到他的脸? - 当时天太黑了
- Tried to stop his car,and never saw his face? - It was dark.
好吧,我们得说再见了
Well, we've come to say good-bye.
再见,什么意思?你们要去哪?
What do you mean, good-bye?Where are you goin'?
我们得回儿童福利院了
We've got to go back to the children's home.
古堡要被拍卖♥♥来付钱和交税
Candleshoe is being sold to pay the rates and taxes.
那奶奶呢?
What about grandma?
有地方给她住
there's a place the county has.
地方很好,都是她那个年纪的人
It's very nice, really.Lots of people her age.
你在逗我,是吧?
You're putting me on,aren't you?
奶奶要呆养老院里?
Gran stuck in an old folks home?
没了房♥子,她还能去哪儿?
With the house gone, there's nowhere else for her to go.
听着,凯西,如果你知道什么的话
Look, Casey, if there's anything that you know,
电影精选列表