You start looking for that second clue straight off.
- 你还记得第一个线索吗? - 嗯呐
- Now, you remember the first one? - Uh, yeah.
“对于晨读的学子,书中自有黄金屋”
Uh, "for the sunrise student,there is treasure among books."
告诉过你让你背诵的!
I told you to memorize it!
“对于晨读的学子,书中自有黄金屋”
"for the sunrise student,there is treasure among books."
- 行了吧? - 对了,我掐指一算
- Okay? - Yes, right.The way I figure it,
第二条线索就在书房♥
The second clue should be in the library.
书房♥在哪?
But where?
我要是知道在哪
If I knew where,
试问还有你什么事吗?
I wouldn't be sending you to look for it.
你只需要一本本书去翻就行了
You'll just have to go through every book 'til you find it.
装成一个学霸
Pretend you're a great reader.
谁,我吗?
Who, me?
玛格丽特古堡到了
There it is,Candleshoe.
我地怪怪!
What a shack!
记住,你喜欢香蕉,酥饼和八宝饭
remember, you like bananas,shortbread and rice pudding.
知道,我不喜欢肝脏,菠菜和水煮鱼
and I hate liver and spinach and boiled fish.
- 放松,哈利 - 好的,好的
- Relax, Harry. - Right, right.
哈利,呃,哈罗德·W·本大哥。。。
Harry, er, Harold w. Bundage...
如约来见圣·埃德蒙德太太
To see lady st. Edmund by appointment.
好的,夫人在等您,先生
Yes. Her ladyship is expecting you, sir.
您的帽子,先生?
Your hat, sir?
请您在此稍候
If you will wait here for a moment,
容小的通知夫人您的到来
I will tell her ladyship that you have arrived.
啊,那就是他
Ah, there he is.
约书亚·圣·埃德蒙德领主本尊
Captain Joshua st. Edmund himself.
相信他多聪明,他的所作所为,宝藏和线索
Thought he was clever, he did,with his gold and his clues.
但他不知道要对抗哈利·本大哥
But he didn't know he was coming up against Harry Bundage.
我们看看谁笑到最后,你还是我
We'll see who comes out on top, you or me.
您这边请,夫人现在可以见您
If you will step this way,her ladyship will see you now.
瓦屋!
Whoa!
小心地板,抛光了400年
Be careful on this floor.After 400 years of polishing,
稍微有点滑
It is a trifle slippery.
你应该放个提示牌的
You ought to have a warning put up.
谢谢您的建议,小的会转告夫人
I will suggest it to her ladyship.
夫人,这位是本大哥先生
Mr. Bundage,m'lady.
- 本大哥先生,你好吗? - 晚生这厢有礼了
- How do you do,Mr. Bundage? - Charmed, I'm sure.
- 这是布朗小姐,凯西·布朗小姐 - 嗨
- This is miss brown,miss Casey brown. - Hi.
你好,请坐吧
How do you do?Won't you sit down?
谢谢
Thank you.
真心感谢
Thank you, indeed.
坐垫真是干净漂亮,这儿有几个房♥间?
Pretty neat pad you got here.How many rooms?
啊,我没算过
Ah, I haven't counted them.
普莱奥利,能奉茶吗?
Will you serve the tea please, Priory?
- 喝茶吗,本先生? - 哦,好,谢谢
- Tea, Mr. Bundage? - Oh, yes, please.
尊敬的,额,圣·埃德蒙德夫人
My, ah,lady st. Edmund.
要加什么吗?
How do you like it?
牛奶,谢谢,再两小块方糖
Milk, please,and two teeny weeny lumps.
两小块方糖
Two teeny,weeny lumps.
布朗小姐呢?
Miss brown?
哦,呃,你们这有樱桃可乐吗?
Oh, uh, you got a cherry cola?
恐怕没有,夫人,一杯柠檬水怎么样?
I'm afraid not, m'lady.A glass of lemonade, perhaps?
恩,行,柠檬挺好的
Yeah, right.Lemonade will be fine.
谈谈正事吧,本先生
Now then,Mr. Bundage?
啊,好的,夫人,晚生是一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Ah, well, m'lady,I am a private investigator.
之前因忙着追寻一个离家出走的
I was engaged to trace a fifteen-year-old girl,
15岁女孩
That had run away from home...
追到了洛杉矶,而机缘巧合
To Los Angeles.And quite by chance,
晚生看到了这位小姑娘的档案
I came across the dossier of this little girl.
她前额和肩膀上各有一块疤
She has a scar on her forehead and another on her shoulder.
我知道您的孙女小时候
I understand your granddaughter injured her head...
从马上摔下来,摔伤了头
When she fell off a pony,
- 然后在铁丝网上碰伤了肩膀 - 霞霞侬
- And tore her shoulderon some barbed wire. - thanks.
所以,您把她带来了,我想知道为什么
So, you brought her to me.I wonder why.
我这又没有奖励
There's no reward,you know.
对我来说奖励已经足够了,夫人
It would be sufficient reward for me, your ladyship,
只要知道我给您带回的是您失散的孙女,我就心满意足了
To know that I restored your long lost granddaughter to you.
嗯
Yes.
那么,小姑娘,让我看看你
Now, child.Let me look at you.
- 您的眼镜,夫人 - 谢谢,普莱奥利
- Your spectacles, m'lady. - Thank you, Priory.
我有点近视眼
I have what is called failing eyesight.
有什么问题吗?
Is there something wrong?
不,挺好的
No, everything's fine.
您想吃草莓吗?
Would you care for some strawberries?
是啊,喜欢吃,但不能吃
Yeah, love 'em,but I can't eat 'em.
不然我会浑身起疹子,总是这样
I break out in hives all over the place.I always have.
还是给我一块饼干吧
I will have one of those cookies, though.
一块。。。酥饼,怎么样?
Piece of shortbread,perhaps?
啊,这就是酥饼?
Ah, is that what it is?
我没吃过,但总得尝一次,对吧?
Never had any, but I'll try anything once, right?
本先生说他找到你时,你4岁
Mr. Bundage said that you were 4 years old when you were found.
你还记得自己的爸妈吗?
Do you remember your parents?
不记得了,嘿,这味道不赖嘛
Nope. Hey, this stuff ain't bad.
那是什么,普莱奥利?
What's that,priory?
不好意思,夫人
I beg your pardon,m'lady.
是这样的,布朗小姐刚才说不能吃草莓
I thought perhaps, as miss brown cannot eat strawberries,
所以小的觉得,她也许可以吃一点梨羹
She might care for a little pear condé.
这看起来像八宝饭
That looks like rice pudding.
确实就是,小姐
I believe it is,miss.
侬晓得伐?我最喜欢吃这个了
Hey, well what do you know?I'm crazy about this stuff.
在家我都吃不够
Even at the home,I couldn't get enough of it.
有勺子吗?
Got a spoon?
是,当然,小姐
Yes, of course, miss.
普莱奥利
Priory?
- 我想再加点热水吧 - 遵命,夫人
- I think we could do with more hot water. - Very good, m'lady.
失陪一下
Excuse me for a moment.
- 普莱奥利 - 夫人?
- Priory? - M'lady?
- 吃完! - 我吃够了!
- Eat it! - I've had enough!
草莓?酥饼?
Strawberries?Shortbread?
八宝饭?
Rice pudding?
你真是胆大妄为啊,普莱奥利
That was rather unscrupulous of you, priory.
是的,夫人,小的太恣意了
Quite right, m'lady.Most unscrupulous.
我们让一切回归正轨,好吗?普莱奥利
We'll just let things take their course.Shall we, priory?
嗯。。。好吃!
Mmm... Delicious!
再来杯茶吗,本先生?
More tea,Mr. Bundage?
不,谢谢您,夫人,杯里还很多
No, thank you, your ladyship.I'm quite content.
你为什么盯着我的壁炉看?
Why do you keep staring at my fireplace?
我想我曾经见过一个类似的。。。
I guess I must have seen another one just like it...
以前在某处
Someplace before.
不过我看过的那个
Except the one I saw had...
里面有个洞
A kind of a hole in it.
一个洞?
A hole?
我以前用来藏东西的
I used to hide things in it.
肯定是在电视或电影上看的
It must've been in a movie I saw, or a TV. Show.
夫人,我得说两句
Listen.I gotta say this.
您看起来真是个很好人的老夫人,这里一切都很好
You seem like a really nice old lady and everything,
但我不是您孙女
But I ain't your granddaughter.
你为什么这么说?
What makes you say that?
哦,我不知道,是第六感吧
Oh, I don't know.I just know it.
我这辈子从没见过您
I've never seen you before in my life.
好吧,事情是这样,这个人
All right, the truth is,this guy over here...
找到我,说我可能是您孙女
Comes to me and says he thought that I was that little girl,
走丢的那个,他说
The one that got lost,and he says...
他要把我带到英格兰来见您
He's gonna bring me to England to see you.
于是我就来了,为什么不来呢?
So I figure,why not?
坐飞机旅行,住高档酒店
I get to ride on a plane,get to go in fancy hotels.
我赚大发了
What have I got to lose?
但是。。也该差不多了
But, uh... That's all there is to it.
我明白了
I see.
嗯,如果打击到您,我很抱歉
Yeah, well. Sorry if it's a put-down or anything.
我想我们该走了哈?
电影精选列表