So you want to play rough, do you?
- 克鲁妮,你不该这样 - 是她自找的
- Cluny, you shouldn't have done that. - She asked for it.
都一样,都不光彩
All the same, it wasn't a very nice thing to do.
噢!
Ow!
鲍比,去看看那些鸡怎么了
Go see what's stirring up the chickens, bobby.
好的,彼得
All right,peter.
克鲁妮,不要!
Cluny, no!
精彩的鱼跃冲顶
Nice try.
克鲁妮!
Cluny!
哦,克鲁妮,你不该这么做
Oh, Cluny,you shouldn't have.
对,克鲁妮,你不该这么做
Yeah, Cluny,you shouldn't have.
嘿,给我下来
Hey, get off my back.
太不善良了
That wasn't very nice.
霍!
Ha!
咏春叶问?
You gotta be kidding.
殴!
Ow!
放手!
Let go.
啊!
Ahhh!
住手!
Stop it!
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
嗯,我很好
Yeah,I'm okay.
好极了
I'm fine.
你们不觉得惭愧吗?两个打一个?
You ought to be ashamed of yourselves, two against one.
奶奶知道的话会怎么想?
And what's grandmother going to say when she finds out?
我们刚有了几个月来最好的会面
We had the nicest meeting we've had in months.
不用了,谢谢
No, thank you.
那个糟糕的人,夸特梅因,走了
That dreadful man,Quartermaine, was away...
放羊去了还是干什么去了
Dipping his sheep or whatever it is he does.
我们做了秋天市场的最后计划
We made final plans for our autumn bazaar.
我们讨论把村里平安夜晚会
We discussed combining the Christmas eve entertainment...
和圣诞晚餐并到一起
At the town hall with the church supper on Christmas day.
我们承诺多给100镑
And then we pledged to raise 100 pounds above our quota...
作为本月的红十字捐赠
In this year's red cross drive.
之后我们喝了茶
Then we had tea.
牧师给我们讲了他年轻时在印度的一些故事
The vicar told us some stories about his youth in India.
还有,极品的养花工作也更不错了
You know, Gipping is doing much better with the flowers.
你觉得今晚会见到他吗?
Do you think you'll see him this evening?
很明显有可能,夫人
It is a distinct possibility, m'lady.
你可以告诉他我很高兴
You may tell him I am pleased.
然后牧师说了个关于大象的有趣故事
And then the vicar told a funny story about an elephant.
你为什么要把头发挡着脸,亲爱的?
Why do you let your hair hang over your face, dear?
它挡住了你可爱的眼睛
It covers your lovely eyes.
把头发束回去
Push it back.
往后梳,玛格丽特
Push it back,Margaret.
噢!
Oh!
我能问问这是怎么回事吗?
And what happened to you,might I ask?
你想知道我怎么成了这鬼样?
You want to know how I got into this mess?
好吧,我告诉你
All right, I'll tell you what happened.
我在花♥园♥里坐着念书
I was sitting in the vegetable garden reading,
想着我自己的事情,克鲁妮就过来了
Minding my own business, when Cluny came up to me.
对,她过来了,然后
Yeah, she came up to me and uh...
然后
And uh...
她想让我帮她做些事情
She wanted me to help her with a few things.
我说,“行啊,没理由拒绝”
I said,"sure, why not?"
我起身,却被水管绊倒了
I get up to go,trip over a garden hose,
眼睛撞在了九齿钉耙上,一屁♥股♥坐在茶壶上
Bang my eye on a rake, and fall tail over tea kettle...
滚下山坡掉进了池子
Down the hill into the pond.
我能多吃点土豆泥吗,谢谢?
Could I have some more mashed potatoes, please?
普莱奥利
Priory,
你要告诉极品以后多小心
You will tell Gipping to be more careful in the future...
注意水管的位置
Of where he puts the garden hose.
谨遵您的命令,夫人
I'll be very sure to do that, m'lady.
在一个墓园里
In a country churchyard.
- 啊! - 闭嘴!
- Ahhh! - Shut up!
你这卑鄙下流的小婊♥子♥
You miserable,double-crossing little worm.
你以为骗得过哈利?
Thought you'd hold out on Harry?
毕竟他是为了你
After all he's done for ya.
我不打算骗他
I wasn't gonna hold out on him.
- 我看到教堂,我想也许。。。 - 嗯
- I saw the church,and I thought maybe... - Yeah.
由于一系列巧合,我也是
By a stroke of good fortune, so did I.
墓园挽歌♥
Elegy in a country churchyard.
这就是他的坟墓,不是吗?
Well, that's his grave, ain't it?
是的,看看,看看,什么都没有
Yeah, look at it.Look at it, nothin'.
只有他的名字和死期
Just his name.And when he died.
也许这就是线索,他的死期
Maybe that's the clue,when he died!
也许指别的意思
Maybe that means something.
比如呢?
Like what?
他不知道自己什么时候死,我们得挖他出来
He didn't know when he was gonna die.We oughta dig him up.
挖他出来,哈哈!
Dig him up!Ahhh!
啊!
Ahhh!
你瞎叫唤什么?
What is the matter with you?
你想让整个房♥子里的人都吵醒吗?
Do you want to wake up the whole house?
看!
Here!
这个死鬼!
The old devil!
“他伴着财富和名望的日食
"he followed the eclipse for riches and fame,
如果你想成功,也请如此”
And if ye would prosper,do ye the same."
托马斯·格雷,在墓园里
Thomas Gray.In a country churchyard.
这个狡猾的死鬼
The cunning old devil.
你觉得这是下一条线索吗,哈利?
Do you think that's the next clue then, Harry?
当然是的
Of course it is.
和日食有关的事情
Anything to do with an eclipse.
你要把整个房♥子翻个底朝天
Now, you go through that old house from top to bottom.
其他的事别干,明白吗?
Don't you do nothin' else.Do you hear me?
在他们发现你之前回去
Get back to the house before they miss ya.
我会保持联络,你最好给我点东西
I'll be in touch. You better have something for me.
你不回伦敦吗?
Aren't you going back to London?
我不能去,那个放高♥利♥贷♥的网贷平台如鲠在喉
I can't. The loan sharks are after my gullet.
但你听我说
But you listen to me.
如果他们搞我,我就搞你,别忘了
If they chew me, I'll chew you.Don't you forget it.
我能把你剁了喂鱼,神不知鬼不觉
I could feed you to the fishes and no one would ever know.
我希望你不要觉得他在说笑话
I hope you don't think he's joking.
你没见过被喂鱼的吗?
Have you ever seen anyone who's been fed to the fishes?
肮脏恐怖
Very nasty,that is.
有人从海里被冲靠岸
Now and then a person is hauled up out of the sea,
有关部门看着他们的眼睛
And the authorities looks at 'em through squinched up eyes,
说,“真是一团糟
And says, "ooh,what a horrible mess.
我都不忍♥心看了,把他再扔回去吧”
I can't bear to see it.Throw 'em back in."
这就是那个人的结局
And that's the end of that person.
如果你不听话,那就是你的下场
And that's what'll happen to you if you don't ...
做我们对你所期望的事情,记住这些事吧
Do what's expected of ya.So just you remember that.
是我给了你们第一条线索,不是吗?
I got you the first two clues, didn't I?
嗯,接着你最好赶紧找到下一条线索
Yeah, well, you better find the next one and be quick about it.
去吧,去吧
Go on, hop it.
- 早上好 - 嗨
- Good morning. - Hi.
- 早上好,凯西 - 早
- Good morning,Casey. - 'morning.
- 你睡得很晚 - 是的
- You slept late. - Yeah.
- 想吃个烤饼吗? - 嗯,谢了
- Would you like a scone? - Yeah, thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
我在跟凯西说话,不是你
I said Casey,not you.
其他的是用来喝茶的
The rest are for tea.
你们上次听说附近有日食现象是什么时候?
When's the last time you heard about an eclipse around here?
鲍比,干点正事吧,去抛光
Bobby, make yourself useful.Polish that.
日食还是月食?
Eclipse of the sun or of the moon?
都行
Either.
没多久,问这干嘛?
Not for some time.Why do you ask?
没啥
No reason.
瞧,瞧我找到了什么
Look what I found.
一个黄瓜!他喜欢黄瓜三明治
A cucumber!He loves cucumber sandwiches.
谁喜欢?
Who does?
今天是这月第一个星期三
Today's the first Wednesday of the month.
那又如何?
电影精选列表