迪斯尼
出品
主演
大卫·尼文 饰 管家普莱奥利
主演
海伦·海耶斯 饰 圣·埃德蒙德太太
主演
朱迪·福斯特 饰 凯西
主演
雷奥·麦凯恩 饰 本大哥
快追!
Come on!
哇!
Whoa!
嘿!
Hey!
导演
诺曼·托卡
瞧我带了什么
Look what I brought you.
别说我凯西·布朗买♥♥东西不给钱
Can't say that Casey Brown doesn't pay her own way.
等一下,还有这个
Wait a minute,there's more.
回来!
Come back here!
放开我,你欺负小孩
Let go of me.I'm a minor.
规矩点,不然我打得你嘴歪眼斜
You behave yourself, or I'll knock you cross-eyed.
小人!两个奸诈小人!
You creeps!You lousy creeps!
你们把我出♥卖♥♥♥给了警♥察♥?
You sold me out to the cops?
你闭嘴!就是她
Shut up!Well, this is her.
嘿
Hey.
- 走吧 - 内什么,我整理了她的东西
- Let's go. - Look, I packed her things.
她不需要了
She won't need them.
那我要着也没用啊
Well, they're no good to me.
小人!
Creeps!
别想给我安罪名
You can't pin anything on me.
我有不在场证明
I got an alibi.
事发时我正和三个哥们看电视呢
I was with 3 other guys watching TV. When it happened.
大兄弟
Big dude.
你以为我不能从少管所越狱出来?
You think I can't bust out of juvenile hall?
你以为我不能?
You think I can't?
我到哪都能越狱,听见吗?
I can bust out anytime I want, do you hear?
只要我想
Anytime I want.
嘿,放了我,行吗?我真的是无辜的
Hey, give me a break,will you? I'm clean.
我这辈子从来没做过这种事
I've never done anything like this in my whole life.
下车
Out.
这儿不是少管所啊
This ain't no juvenile hall.
等我指示
Wait for me.
这是个旅馆?现在怎么个意思?
So, it's a hotel.Now what?
- 现在你去洗个澡 - 洗澡干啥?
- Now you take a bath. - What for?
我让你洗,你就洗
Because I said so,that's what for.
你都不敲门的吗?
Don't nobody knock around this place?
这厮又是谁?
Who is this joker?
那疤痕和您描述得一模一样
The markings are just about the way you described them.
没错
Yes.
这疤是怎么弄的?
Where'd you get those scars?
鲁道夫·瓦伦迪诺(译者注:好莱坞20年代著名男星)打了我,因为我不愿嫁给他
Rudolph Valentino beat me 'cause I wouldn't marry him.
再敢说瞎话我就不客气了,回答我
That's the last time you sauce me.Now...
这疤是怎么弄的?
Where did those scars come from?
我忘了
I don't remember.
用你的猪脑子好好想想
Just keep on not remembering.
穿上
Put those on.
- 干得漂亮,詹金斯先生,我很欣慰 - 尚可
- Excellent work, Mr. Jenkins.I'm pleased. - Good.
- 本大哥先生,还有别的事吗? - 没了
- Anything else, Mr. Bundage? - No.
- 连衣裙? - 穿上
- A dress? - Put it on.
账单发我吧
you will send me a bill.
本大哥先生,咱们说好是付现金的
Mr. Bundage, our agreement was payment on delivery.
当然,当然
So it was,so it was.
哈利·本大哥的征信一直很好
And Harry Bundage always honors his agreements.
我给你开张支票
I will write you a check.
“凯西·布朗,没爹没妈,从小无家
"Casey brown, no parents,no memory of home.
年方十四,酷爱打架
"apparent age, 14.Character, bellicose.
四次感化
"four times remanded to juvenile hall.
必囚阶下”,天呐
One time committed to correctional facility." dear.
既然你知道我是谁了,那敢问尊姓大名?
So you know who I am.Who are you?
在下哈利·本大哥,从事金融行业
My name is Harry Bundage.My business is finance.
专业风投,交易汇总
Investments.The putting together of deals.
我是个商人
I am a business man.
- 你是个坏淫 - 哈?
- You're a hustler. - Eh?
扑面而来一股骗子的味道
A con man. I can smell them a mile away.
管好你的狗鼻子顺风耳!
You take care your smeller don't end up where your ears ought to be!
你是对的,亲爱的,当然
You're right,my dear, of course.
哈,哈!
Ha, ha!
我是一个善于发现机遇的人
I'm a man who knows an opportunity when he sees it.
你就是我的机遇,而我也是你的
And you are my opportunity,and I am yours.
什么机遇?
Opportunity for what?
回归高贵的玛格丽特家族
The opportunity to become the honorable Margaret...
成为圣·埃德蒙德古堡的第四世女侯爵的机遇
Fourth marchioness st. Edmund of Candleshoe.
这就是三岁的你
That's you again,aged three,
坐在你妈腿上
Sitting on your mum's lap,
- 在你♥爸♥把你抱走前拍的 - 那妈妈怎样了?
- Taken just before your father carried you off. - What happened to the mother?
女儿失踪后一年,她就死了
She died a year after the little girl disappeared.
后面的是祖母
That's the grandma at the back.
绑♥架♥案上了好几周的头条
The kidnappin' made headlines for weeks.
这是近10年的洛杉矶报纸
That's from a Los Angeles paper nearly ten years ago.
- 这是最近登载的 - 那小孩呢?
- And that's the last. - What happened to the kid?
噢,她可能死了
Oh, she may have survived the crash,
也可能在到处流浪
Wandered off somewhere...
神经错乱了
In a state of shock afterwards.
也许她父亲把她扔在了某处
Or her father could have left her somewhere...
她可能根本没进车里面
And she wasn't in the car at all.
总之,她找不到了
Anyway, she was never found.
那就是我的一生,对吧,哈利?
Which is where I come in,right, Harry?
对,你就是完美的复♥制♥品
Exactly. You are the perfect double.
年龄一样,伤疤一样
The age is the same,the scars are the same.
我掐指一算
And with what else I've got planned...
你都能骗过圣·彼得本尊了
You'll be able to fool st. Peter, himself.
听起来完美。。。但我有几事不明
Sounds perfect... But I got a couple of questions.
但说无妨
Certainly.
- 来点咖啡? - 不,谢谢
- Coffee? - No, thanks.
好了,第一个问题
All right.Question number one,
你肯定能大赚一把
There's got to be a bundle in it for you,
对吧,哈利?
Right, Harry?
可以这么说吧
You could say there's that possibility.
好,问题二,我有什么好处?
Okay, question number two.What's in it for me?
你?
For you?
欧洲旅行,奢华酒店
A trip to Europe,luxurious hotel,
乘飞机翱翔于炫丽之星际云天
Jet flight into the wild blue yonder.
好了,实际的钱呢?
Okay. What's in it in hard cash?
相信哈利·本大哥,你不会吃亏的
Trust Harry Bundage.You'll be taken care of.
是啊,这才是我所担心的
Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.
不,要不先谈好,要不免谈
No. Either we got a deal up front or no deal at all.
- 免谈?逗我吧? - 要不先谈好
- What do you mean,no deal? - Either we got a deal,
要不你另请高明
Or you can find yourself another look-alike...
再找一位长得像的去冒充
For the fourth marchioness of what's-his-face.
哈哈,我喜欢你的style
Ha. I like your style.
真是抢钱,给你
Pure larceny,sixteen...
十六盎司的英镑
Bloody ounces to the pound.
好吧
All right.
你是怎么盘算的?
What kind of a deal have you got in mind?
- 我要拿三分之一 - 三分之一?
- One third of the action. - One third?
- 不要脸的浪荡♥女♥! - 别忘了,你喜欢我的style
- Dirty little guttersnipe! - Remember, you like my style.
三分之一
A third.
- 我给你百分之五 - 百分之二十
- I'll give you five percent. - Twenty.
百分之十,支出我包
Ten.Less expenses.
好吧,百分之十
Okay, ten.
再送我辆红色法拉利
And a red Ferrari.
红色法拉利?
A red Ferrari?
你连科目一都没考过
You can't even get a driving license.
你搞到法拉利,我立马驾照到手
You get the Ferrari and I'll get the license.
成交
It's a deal.
我们下一步怎么办?
What's our next move?
电影精选列表