下一步就是赶紧离开这里
Our next move is to get out of town quick...
在詹金斯准备提取支票之前
Before Jenkins tries to cash that check.
白金汉宫
Buckingham Palace,
英格兰皇室之家
Home of the kings and queens of England.
女皇旗随风飘扬
The royal standard's flying.
说明陛下正在住所
That means her majesty must be in residence.
愿上帝保佑她
God bless her.
是吗?我还想给她一枚戒指呢
Yeah? I'll have to give her a ring.
克拉拉!
Clara!
哦,哈利!你回来了?
Oh, Harry!You're back then?
看样子是的
Looks like it.
这就是她
That's her.
天选之女
That's the one.
你好,宝贝,心情怎么样啊?
'ello, deary.'ow are you, then?
还好吧?
All right, then?
哦,看起来我们找了个小大人
Ohhh, seems we got a ripe one 'ere.
你不是刚出生的小孩了,是吗?
You wasn't born yesterday, was you?
唔,克拉拉,你怎么看?
Well, Clara. What are you thinking?
她能成为小玛格丽特夫人吗?
Will she pass for the little lady Margaret?
反正我被她折服了
She could convince me,all right.
这货是什么鬼?
What's that?
“这货”是我的表妹
"that" is my cousin,
克拉拉·格里姆斯沃西小姐
Miss Clara Grimsworthy,
以前供职于玛格丽特古堡
Formerly in service at Candleshoe.
她是百晓生
And she's got all the answers.
是吗?啥叫百晓生?
Yeah?Answers to what?
就是你问什么她就回答什么
To the questions you've been asking.
给,克拉拉,去拿来
Here, Clara.Fetch it out.
那么,你有没有玩过寻宝游戏?
Now, then. Have you ever been on a treasure hunt?
不,我想你没玩过
No, I don't suppose you have,
一群穷小孩玩过什么
Not with your deprived childhood.
我可不穷,只是流氓了点
I ain't deprived.I'm delinquent.
这不能相提并论的
There's a difference,you know.
嗯,接下来我们就要去寻宝
Well, a treasure hunt is what we are about to embark on.
但不是小孩过家家,而是真实寻宝
But it ain't a kids' game,it's the real thing.
这个
And this,
就是我们的锦囊妙计
This... Is our"open sesame."
一张破纸?
A cruddy piece of paper?
听着,小捣蛋
Listen,miss clever dick,
你所谓的破纸
That cruddy piece of paper,as you call it,
恰巧是古堡主人最后的遗嘱
Happens to be the last will and testament,
被认为遗失了
Supposedly lost,
是玛格丽特古堡的领主
Of Captain Joshua st. Edmund,
约书亚·圣·埃德蒙德侯爵大人
Marquis of Candleshoe.
现在,坐好听着
Now, sit down there and listen.
如果我告诉你
Suppose I was to tell you...
约书亚领主曾经是个海盗
That Captain Joshua was a pirate,
他有钱有势的时候被称为“私掠者”
A "privateer" they called it when they was nobility.
在那群亡命之徒里,他是最强的
And that one-armed rascal,he was one of the best.
他带回了足够的赃物
He brought back enough booty...
因为勒索了印度的君侯!
To ransom a maharajah!
他把财宝藏在了玛格丽特古堡的某处
And he hid it somewhere in Candleshoe.
绝无第二人知道
Only no one ain't ever found it.
有一天,我独自干活
Then one day,I comes along --
是谁在讲故事,克拉拉?
Who's telling this story, Clara?
有一天
Then one day...
克拉拉独自干着活,她在给床柱抛光
Clara comes along.She's polishing the bedpost...
就在约书亚领主的旧房♥里
In Captain Joshua's old room,
她发现了一扇暗门,而暗门之后。。。
And she finds a little secret door, and behind it...
就是这个
Is this.
- 之后当她被解雇。。。 - 我是辞职的
- And then when she gets the sack - I resigned.
当她辞职后,她把这个随身带了出来
When she resigned,she takes the will with her.
她把这个给了他亲爱的哈利表哥我
And she brings it to dear cousin Harry.
你怎么知道是真货还是赝品?
How do you know it's the real McCoy?
呵呵呵
Heh-heh-heh.
瞧瞧
Look at this.
一枚古西班牙金币
A Spanish doubloon.
可能你也觉得,令人浮想联翩
Just to whet the appetite,as you might say.
这个值多少钱?
How much is it worth?
4000美元
Four thousand dollars.
嘿。。。
Hey...
那里还有几千个这种
And there's thousands of them.
所以他在遗嘱里写上了宝藏的地点?
So he tells where he hid the gold in the will.
没有,那个怪老头
Not likely. That old black villain...
什么也没有说
Ain't givin' anything away for nothing.
没有说出宝藏的地方
Instead of telling where he's hid the gold,
只给了我们第一条线索
All he does is give us the first clue.
这就是为什么我们要安插人手进古堡
And that's why we want someone in Candleshoe.
可以自♥由♥地追踪一连串线索
Free to follow up the other clues one by one.
安插的人就是你
And that someone is you.
嗯,假设我们能说服那个老女人。。。
Yeah. Providing we can convince the old dame...
说我是她久别的小孙女
That I'm long lost what's-her-name.
我们肯定能说服她
We'll convince her all right.
当我们把你训练好以后
By the time we finish with you,
你会如那小孩一样思考
You'll think like that kid,
一样相貌,一样行动
You'll feel like her and act like her.
不仅是那老女人会信
Ain't only the old lady who'll believe...
你是她久别的孙女
That you're her long lost granddaughter.
连你自己都信了
You'll believe it yourself.
弹那首曲子给她听,表妹
Play her the tune,Clara.
♪ [ 译者注:英国民谣《绿袖》 ]♪
- 听到了吗? - 这什么玩意儿?
- Hear that? - What is it?
这个,我的宝贝,就是你进古堡的通行证
That, my girl, is your passport to Candleshoe.
肾脏与肝脏,你是不能吃的
Kidneys and liver.You can't eat them.
你也不喜欢吃菠菜
You also do not like spinach,
卷心菜。。。
Cabbage...
和水煮鱼
And boiled fish.
本来就不喜欢
Who does?
你很喜欢吃香蕉
You do like bananas,
酥饼,八宝饭
Shortbread,and rice pudding.
八宝饭?
Rice pudding?
你的大爱
You adore it.
你不准吃草莓
And you can't eat strawberries.
因为会过敏
They bring you out in a rash.
明白
Check.
“尊敬的圣·埃德蒙德太太,我以
"dear lady st. Edmund,I'm writing to you...
个人的名义给您致信,事关机密
"on a personal and confidential matter.
最近,我在洛杉矶——”
Recently, I was in the city of Los Angeles --"
你有两个动物玩具,你称之为
You had two stuffed animals.And you called them...
泰迪和小猪佩奇
Teddy and piggy-wig.
我想我要吐了
I think I'm going to throw up.
泰迪和小猪佩奇
Teddy and piggy-wig.
泰迪和佩奇!
teddy and piggy-wig!
你母亲最喜欢紫丁香的香味
And your mother's favorite scent was lilac.
“敬希裁答
"I shall await your reply.
此致敬礼
"respectfully yours,
晚生哈罗德·W·本大哥
"Harold w. Bundage,
敬上”
Esquire."
“尊敬的圣·埃德蒙德太太”
"dear lady st. Edmund..."
“亲爱的本大哥先生
"dear Mr. Bundage,
你不是第一个声称发现
"you are not the first person to claim to have discovered...
我孙女的人了
"my granddaughter,
我想你也不会是最后一个
"and I daresay you will not be the last.
然而,如果你周二把孩子带来古堡
"however, if you will bring the child to Candleshoe Tuesday,
我会准备周当见她”
I am perfectly willing to meet her."
不要表现得太渴望
And don't seem too eager.
要心如止水,记住你学的一切
Let it drop out careless-like,all the things you remember.
感觉你曾经见过这个老女人,房♥子也似曾相识
Feel you've seen the old lady before, house seems familiar.
之后就去找密室吧
Then, hit them with the secret hiding place.
- 好的,哈利 - 你一住进去
- Right, Harry. - As soon as you're safely settled in,
就尽快去寻找第二个线索
电影精选列表