- You're kidding. - I'm afraid not.
那个老女人。。。我是说,奶奶
The old lady --I mean, grandma.
她不知道没钱吗?
She doesn't know you're broke?
我们还没有完全破产,但也到崩溃的边缘了
We're not completely broke,just a little near the edge.
我们靠旅游业赚点钱
We take in some money on the tours.
- 旅游业? - 古堡每周向公众开放一日游
- Tours? - We open the house to the public one day a week.
然后我们在村子的市场上卖♥♥鸡蛋,水果,蛋糕
Then we sell eggs, fruit,cakes, at the village market.
平时的钱只够花销和缴税
Usually we stay just ahead of the rates and taxes.
这房♥子可真大
This is a big house.
肯定有许多旧货可以卖♥♥掉
There must be a lot of junk you could sell.
真品老早都卖♥♥了
Anything of any real value went long ago.
剩下的图画都是赝品
The pictures are nearly all copies,
有一两幅真的也不值钱
Except for one or two which aren't worth anything.
现在你知道了所有的秘密
Well, now that you know all our secrets,
我希望你能守口如瓶
I hope you'll keep them.
- 没理由拒绝 - 很好
- Why not? - Good.
这才使你真正成为我们中的一员
That really makes you one of the family.
- 你在找书? - 是的
- You were looking for a book? - Yeah.
我也是
So was I.
我把《水管工指南》放哪了?
Now, where did I put "the plumber's help"?
《水管工指南》
"the plumber's help."
上周,房♥顶漏了
Last month, the roof sprang a leak.
现在,水箱坏了
Now it's the water tank.
找到你要的了吗?
Found what you were looking for?
- 呃,没有 - 我找到我的了
- Uh, no. - I found mine.
《T型接头与S型弯管的维护和保养》
"the care and maintenance of t-joints and s-bends."
只是些睡前读物
Just the thing for bedside reading.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
“对于晨读的学子。。。”嗯
"the sunrise student..."yeah.
“荣光的道路指向坟墓”
"paths of glory lead but to the grave."
是了,我找到线索了
That's it.I found the clue.
国际金融顾问有限公♥司♥
International investment advisers, limited.
- 是你吗,哈利? - 啥?是我
- Is that you,Harry? - What? Yes.
是她!
It's her!
- 喂?你在吗? - 我当然在!
- Are you there? - Of course I'm bloody here!
你怎么样了?书房♥里找到什么了吗?
Where've you been? Did you find anything in that library?
你说我要做的就是翻几本书
You said all I had to do was look through a few books.
你之前有见过那书房♥吗?
Have you ever seen that library?
然而,秘密不是在书里
Anyway,it wasn't in a book.
别浪费时间告诉我它不在那儿
Don't waste time telling me where it wasn't.
- 告诉我在哪! - 在窗户上
- Tell me where it was! - In the window.
窗户?蠢逼
In the window?Stupid little nutter.
- 你什么意思? - 染色的玻璃窗户
- What do you mean? - The stained glass window.
太阳出来的时候,就可以看到了
You could only see it when the sun was coming up.
上面写着:“荣光的道路指向坟墓”
It said, "the paths of glory lead but to the grave."
荣光的道路指向哪儿?
The paths of glory lead where?
指向坟墓
To the grave.
托马斯·格雷的诗
It's a poem by a guy named Thomas Gray.
我问了奶奶,就是,那个老女人
I asked grandma,you know, the old lady.
她说那是一首墓地哀歌♥
She says it's an elegy in a country churchyard.
等我发现更多线索会打电♥话♥给你的
I'll call when I find out more.
喂?我还没说完,小赤佬!
Hello? I'm not finished yet,you little squid!
克拉拉
Clara.
蹑手蹑脚地走进公众图书馆
Nip 'round to the public library,
问他们一个叫托马斯·格雷的小子
And ask 'em about a bloke called Thomas Gray...
他写了一些关于坟墓的恶心诗句
Who wrote a sort of...Allergy about a graveyard.
你在给谁打电♥话♥?
Who were you telephoning?
我的股票经纪人
My stockbroker.
我让他买♥♥400股“云南盐业”和“武汉花椒”
I told him to buy 400 shares of alakazam salt and pepper.
你给我听着,你心里有事,我想知道是什么事
Listen, you're up to something.I want to know what it is.
不,你,给我听着
No, you listen.
有多远就滚多远
If you don't keep your snout out of my business,
你的嗅觉已经越界了
Your smeller'll wind up where your ears ought to be.
我该走了
well, I must be off.
下午晚些时候我会回来的
I'll be back by late afternoon.
奶奶,你知道格雷那个墓地的诗歌♥吗?
You know that poem by Gray,that churchyard thing?
- 书房♥里的那首? - 嗯,对
- Would you say it's in the library? - Oh, yes.
我们有一个很漂亮的复本,有作者签名
We have a very nice copy,signed by the author, I believe.
给你,亲爱的
There you are,my dear.
看完请放回去
Return it when you're finished with it.
下午好,约翰·亨利
Good afternoon,John Henry.
下午好,夫人
Good afternoon,m'lady.
今天怎么样?
how are you today?
我气色很好,如果您想说的话
I'm in the pink,as you might say.
你叔叔乔治怎么样?
And how is your Uncle George?
我想没必要拿事情来打扰您
I didn't think it necessary to trouble you with the news,
但我们已经给他的棺材量好尺寸了
But we've finally had to measure him for his wooden overcoat.
- 棺材。。。 - 我们上周把他埋了
- Wooden。。。 - We buried him last week.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
但是他已经病了一段时间了,不是吗?
But he's been ill for some time, hasn't he?
请您原谅
Begging your ladyship's pardon,
且说句公道话
And being wishful to do justice to all...
抛开死亡不提
And not to speak evil of the dead,
我得说,我叔叔不同寻常地喜欢喝酒
I must say, me uncle was uncommon fond of the bottle.
他,您可能会说
He was,you might say,
过于独特了
Distinctually overpartial.
最终也是这夺走了他的生命
And it was that what carried him off in the latter end.
约翰·亨利,我希望只能给你上一堂课
John Henry, I hope that will prove a lesson to you.
给我,夫人?
To me, m'lady?
因为近年来
Because in recent years,
你喝酒喝的太多了
You have been known to take a drop too much yourself,
很难履行自己的责任
And to be unavailable to carry out your duties.
哦,是的。。。我明白
Oh, yes... I see.
我真的很抱歉,夫人
I'm very sorry indeed, m'lady.
你带我去牧师那儿吧
You may take me to the vicarage.
- 等法♥会♥结束再接我回来 - 很好,夫人
- Wait until the meeting is over and bring me back. - Very good, m'lady.
别太久了,亲爱的
Shan't be long,my dears.
太费劲了
Too much.
好了,回去工作
well, come on back to work.
我们还要再赚300镑,如果你们缺钱
We've got 300 pounds to make up.If you're so short of cash,
为何不把那堆东西卖♥♥了?
How come you don't sell that old heap?
奶奶说了,很讨厌这样
Grandmother would hate it, that's why.
那不属于我们,属于银行
It doesn't belong to us.It belongs to the bank.
普莱奥利先生为了交去年的税从银行借了钱
Mr. Priory had to borrow money on it for last year's taxes.
鲍比和我准备好观光的事了
Bobby and I'll get things ready for the tour.
你可以帮我把大厅的地板抛光一下
You can help me polish the floor in the great hall.
- 谢谢你,彼得 - 我说的是抛光,不是让你溜冰
- Thank you, Peter - I said polish it,not skate on it.
我们得开始做果酱了
We'll start the jam-making.
我把苹果放在了后门外面
I left the apples outside the back door.
安娜,你把果罐拿出去洗洗
Anna, you get the jam jars out and wash them.
你把苹果剥皮去核
You can peel and core the apples.
- 你把苹果剥皮去核,女王 - 我很忙
- You can peel and core theapples, queenie. - I'm busy.
就一会儿,女王!
Just a minute, queenie!
听着,不管你是谁
Now, listen, you,whoever you are.
你都要和我们一样尽自己的一份力
You're going to do your share like the rest of us.
想打赌吗?
Wanna bet?
如果你不出力,我们就得干的更多
If you don't do your share, it leaves more for the rest of us.
真遗憾
What a pity.
你干嘛,把书还我
Now, you listen to me.Gimme that book.
为了让古堡运转下去,我们得工作
To keep Candleshoe going we all have to work.
我们得努力工作
We have to work very hard.
我们并不是被逼的
And we don't do it because someone is forcing us to,
而是因为我们爱奶奶
But because we love gran,
因为我们喜欢呆在这儿
Because we like being here.
如果你想呆在这儿,你就得帮忙
If you're going to stay here,you've got to help.
我说得够明白了吗?
Have I made that clear?
嗯
Yeah.
现在,让我也说明一件事情,女王
Now, let me make one thing clear, queenie.
在这儿,你是帮手
Around here,you're the help.
我才是老大
And I'm the boss.
你想打野仗是吗?
电影精选列表