别傻站着,抓住他们
Well, don't stand there.Get 'em.
啊!
Ahhh!
怎么了?
What's going on?
约书亚船长,你这老流氓
Captain Joshua,you old rogue.
我不擅长道别
I'm not very good at good-byes.
看出来了,你要去哪?
Apparently not.Where are you going?
不知道,大概回洛杉矶吧
I don't know.Back to l.A., I guess.
明白了
I see.
是啊,奶奶,我从来不属于古堡
Yeah,well,listen.I never belonged at Candleshoe.
我假装我属于,但事实上我不是,对吧?
I pretended I did,but I don't. All right?
这里不够有乐趣吗?
Not enough excitement here for you?
你在逗我
You gotta be kidding.
还是你不在乎古堡的人们?
Perhaps it's the people at Candleshoe you don't care for.
普莱奥利,孩子们
Priory,the children.
是,他们都很好
Yeah,they're okay.
也许是因为我
Perhaps it's me.
好吧,您说对了,是您
Yeah, okay.You got it. It's you.
我的意思是,我来这里伤害了您的感情
I mean, I came here to do a number on you.
你知道,我是个骗子
You know,straight hustle.
我是说,我并不认识你,也并不在乎你
I mean, I didn't know you,and I didn't care.
但现在。。。
But now...
现在何如?
But now?
现在,呃。。。
Now, uh...
现在不同了
Now,it's different.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也很喜欢你
I'm very fond of you, too.
当你第一次来古堡时
I don't mind in the least that you lied to me...
我并不介意你对我的谎言
When you first came to Candleshoe.
可如果你现在还在说谎,我会很受伤的
But my feelings would be hurt very much if you lied to me now.
你真的,想回洛杉矶吗?
Do you really want to go back to Los Angeles?
我这辈子从没有哭过
I've never cried in my life.
那么我想是时候哭一场了
Then, I think it's just about time you did.
来吧,亲爱的
Come along,my dear.
我们回家
We're going home.
假如您的真孙女回来了呢?
Supposing your real granddaughter shows up?
也许,她已经回来了
Perhaps,she has.
电影精选列表