So what?
是丹尼斯上校来喝茶的日子
It's the day colonel Dennis comes to tea.
丹尼斯上校是谁?
Who's colonel Dennis?
- 再喝点,上校? - 嗯,非常感谢
- More tea, colonel? - Yes, thank you very much.
好家伙,那么多黄瓜三明治
By Jove, they are delicious,these cucumber sandwiches.
真是我的最爱
Really my favorite.
我想起了坎普尔的俱乐部
I remember the club in Kanpur.
我的马倌常常给我带黄瓜三明治。。。
Me syce always used to bring me cucumber sandwiches...
每个下午
Every afternoon.
你知道,亲爱的牧师
You know,the dear vicar...
昨天谈及印度
Was talking about India yesterday,
他说马倌是马夫的意思
And he said that a syce was a groom.
是的,正解
Yes, of course,quite right.
是的,口误
Yes,slip of the tongue.
我的马倌每个下午把我的黑♥马♥牵来
Me syce used to bring me horse every afternoon, me black horse.
是那匹魔王?
Satan?
魔王,亲爱的老魔王
Satan,dear old Satan.
嗯,我和亲爱的老魔王拿过好多大奖
Yes. Oh, many's the gymkhana I've won with dear old Satan.
那时候还都是军事演习
It was at the time of the game maneuvers.
魔王真的那么棒吗?
Does he really ride that good?
不全是,普先生害怕马
Not likely. Mr. Prior is terrified of horses.
“丹尼斯”,他说,“你没带那头畜生来吧?
"Dennis," he said, "you haven't bought that brute, have you?
你永远别骑他背上”我带着老魔王
You'll never get on his back."well, I took old Satan,
三次跳过那些障碍,加速
And I went over those jumps three times, full gallop.
你拿着这些要去哪?
Where are you goin'with those?
我忘了把烤饼拿出来了
I forgot to put out the scones.
等下
Wait a minute.
我有个好主意
I think I've got an idea.
绝妙,但有点危险
Splendid, but very dangerous.
当人们是士兵的时候就不会考虑危险了
One doesn't consider danger when one is a soldier.
哦,玛格丽特
Oh, Margaret.
我亲爱的孩子
My dear child.
上校,你还没见过我的孙女玛格丽特吧
Colonel, you haven't met my granddaughter, Margaret.
- 幸会 - 您好
- I'm delighted. - Hello, there.
- 这些是什么? - 是烤饼
- What are those? - These are some scones.
普莱奥利先生觉得上校可能会喜欢吃一些
Mr. Priory thought the colonel would like some.
你见过普莱奥利先生了吧,我们的管家?
You have met Mr. Priory, our butler?
对,当然了,好人儿啊
Yes, of course.Splendid fellow.
噢,不好意思,我得走了
Well, I must be on my way now, don't you know.
真是美味的茶和愉快的见面
Delicious tea.Delightful company.
我亲爱的丹尼斯上校,你的造访太短了
My dear colonel Dennis, your visits are much too short.
您的到来带来了一丝外面世界的空气
They bring a breath of the outside world.
我真的好幸运啊
How fortunate it was for me,
你能搬到我家隔壁
That you moved into the neighborhood,
我最后的老朋友
Just when my last,old friend left.
我不会忘了每月一次的访问和中国茶的
Oh, I wouldn't miss me monthly visits for all the tea in china.
啊,哈罗,孩子们,都还好吧?
Ah, hello, children.All well?
哦,很好,丹尼斯上校,谢谢你
Oh, yes, colonel Dennis.Thank you.
好孩子
Good boy.
- 这是你的马吗? - 是的,是一匹老马了
- Is that your horse? - Yes, a bit of a nag, actually,
但在乡下骑乘还是没问题的
But all right for just hacking around the countryside.
我还没见过这种马鞍
I've never seen a saddle like this.
我的家乡全是西方马鞍
Where I come from,they're all western saddles.
这小东西骑上去挺难吧?
Is it hard to ride on one of these itty bitty things?
没大问题,膝盖夹紧,手握住就行
No problem really, a case of firm knees, good hands.
你和这样的马呆在一起可让我惊讶了
It beats me how you stay on one of these.
话说,你能给我演示一下吗,上校?
Say, could you show me, colonel?
现在?哦,这个,还是下次吧
Now? Oh, well,some other time.
- 求你了 - 马儿已经累了
- Please? - The animal's tired.
我骑过来就很费劲了
I rode him pretty hard coming over here.
- 我还要骑他回家 - 奶奶?
- I have to walk him home. - Grandmother?
亲爱的上校,给孩子看一次吧
My dear colonel,do please indulge the child.
其实我也想看,我还没见过你在马上的英姿
And me, too.I've never seen you on horseback.
- 内什么,是啊,好吧。。。 - 求你了,求你了
- Yes, well, ah... - Please. Please.
请吧,请吧
Please.Please.
让我们看看你骑兵飞驰的英姿吧
Let us see you gallop up the drive in true cavalry fashion.
好吧,只要您高兴就好
Well, anything to give you pleasure, of course.
你不是准备从那边上吧?
You're not going to mount from that side, are you?
我是检查这边的橡胶和皮革
I'm just checking this rubber,leather business here.
- 那是肚带,先生 - 我知道是肚带
- The girth, sir. - I know it's the girth.
这是军队纪律
It's regimental policy.
上马前检查肚带
Always check the girth before mounting.
你等着
Just you wait.
怎么让马跑起来?
How do you get this thing started?
你要用这个打它
You gotta hit it with this thingamajig.
瓦屋!
Whoa!
上校的马一定比魔王更勇敢
The colonel's horse must be even more mettlesome than Satan was.
我滴妈!
Ow!
你们看到他陪游客上楼了吗?
Did you see him going up the stairs with the tour?
他得上去一次
He had to go up one at a time.
随便你们怎么嘲笑,但记住
Laugh all you like,but just remember,
被嘲笑的人才会笑到最后
He who laughs last,laughs last.
唔,我们该做些什么?
Well, how did we do?
我担心天气预报不准
I'm afraid the forecast for rain didn't help much.
接纳今天的观光和点心销♥售♥
With the takings for today's tour and the refreshments,
我们还差100镑
We're still a hundred pounds short.
100镑?真的吗?
A hundred pounds?Really?
- 你什么时候要交税? - 一周内
- When do you have to pay the taxes? - In a week.
八天,实际上
Eight days,to be exact.
别这样,振作起来,我们还有时间
Come on, now. Cheer up.We still have time.
我们还有些东西可以拿去当掉
We still have a few things we can take to Mr. Thresher's,
下周六的市场
And next Saturday at the market,
卖♥♥点水果蔬菜果酱
We'll sell more fruits, vegetables, jams,
多卖♥♥点糕点,比以前卖♥♥得更多
More of Cluny's cakes,than we've ever sold before.
对吧?
Right?
对!
Right!
你们把货摊搞好
Now, you finish setting up this stall.
- 我们去当东西 - 好的
- We'll take this stuff over to thresher's. - All right.
行吧?走吧,彼得
All right?Come on, peter.
- 我希望今天能干得漂亮 - 我们得做得更好
- I hope we do well today. - We have to do very well.
- 我们从来没拿过100镑 - 没拿过?
- We've never taken in a hundred pounds before. - You haven't?
也许你的销♥售♥技术需要提高
Maybe your sales technique needs a little overhauling.
- 销♥售♥技术? - 是的
- Sales technique? - Yeah.
并不是看你卖♥♥什么,而是要看你怎么卖♥♥
It ain't what you got to sell,it's the way you sell it.
走一走,看一看,走过路过,不要错过
Okay, okay,walk up folks.walk up folks.
你们一辈子都没见过那么大的蛋
You've never seen such enormous eggs in all of your life.
可以切,可以剖,可以煮,可以炸,可以打
You can dice 'em,slice 'em, poach 'em,fry 'em, scramble 'em.
我们有棕色大只,白色大只,白色小只
We've got brown large,white large, white small ones.
你喜欢的都有,棒级了!
Anything you like.They're fantastic!
每一只都是由明星母鸡,米拉贝尔下的
And every one laid by that famous hen, Murabelle.
南来的北往的注意了啊
Walk up, folks,walk up.
如果你走运,可以得到最后的古堡蔬菜
If you're lucky, you'll get the last Candleshoe vegetables...
出自杰出的园丁极品之手
Grown by the famous gardener, Gipping,
他曾经为女王陛下工作过
Who once worked for the queen,
为白金汉宫种过白菜花
And grew cauliflowers at Buckingham Palace.
谁想要大蛋?特大鸡蛋
Who wants enormous eggs, now?
- 我买♥♥半打 - 很高兴你来这么早
- I'll take a half a dozen. - Glad you got here early.
不到一小时就会卖♥♥光的
In about a half an hour they'll all probably be sold out.
哦,这样的话,我来一打吧
Oh, well, in that case,I'll take a dozen.
这位女士来一打
A dozen for this lady.
别错过这些姜饼
Don't miss out on these gingerbreads,
海贼王约书亚·圣·埃德蒙德船长航海必备食品
Which Captain Joshua st. Edmund took on his voyages.
专治头疼坏血和中风
Guaranteed to ward off headaches, scurvy, and wind.
忽悠,接着忽悠
You can't say that.
干嘛?这是销♥售♥技术,懂吗?
Why not?We're selling them, aren't we?
蛋糕,好吃的自烤面包
Cakes,delicious home-baked cakes.
五便士,谢谢
Five pence, please.Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
25便士,先生
Twenty-five pence, sir.
50降价到25的
It's, uh,reduced from fifty.
- 够了吗? - 我们的表现怎样?普莱奥利先生
电影精选列表