请告诉我们。。。
And you haven't told us --
我不知道,什么都不知道
I don't know anything,anything.
好吧,我想我们该走了
Well, I'm afraid we must go.
嗯
Yeah.
嘿,谢谢你的梅子
Hey, thanks for the plums.
再见,凯西
Bye, Casey.
我们会想你的
We'll miss you.
别弄丢了大蒜
Don't lose your garlic.
不会的
I won't.
再见
Good-bye.
嘿,女王!大家伙儿!
Hey, queenie!All of you!
回来,我有事要告诉你们
Come on back. I've got a few things to say to you.
这是最后的线索
this was the last clue.
“他伴着财富和名望的日食”
"he followed the eclipse for riches and fame."
如果你想成功,也请如此”
"and if ye would prosper do ye the same."
这谜语太简单了
Well, it's perfectly simple.
- 日食是一座船 - 船?
- The eclipse was a ship. - A ship?
约书亚船长的船
Captain Joshua's ship.
屋子里有一幅画
There's a picture in the house.
约书亚船长在日食号♥上俘获敌人的宝剑
Of Captain Joshua aboard the eclipse accepting the sword.
那个西班牙船长的船被俘虏了
Of a Spanish captain,whose ship he had captured.
原来这就是线索
Of course,that's the clue.
走吧,大家,那画就挂在大厅里
Come along, everyone,it's hanging in the hall.
夫人
M'lady.
没有挂在大厅里
It's not hanging in the hall.
您卖♥♥了它,斯雷蛇先生?您卖♥♥了我的画?
You sold it, Mr. Thresher?You sold my painting?
但是,夫人,那是我的画
But m'lady,it was my painting.
您卖♥♥给我的,是普先生卖♥♥给我的
You sold it to me, that is.Well, Mr. Priory sold it to me.
您卖♥♥了画无可厚非
It was quite proper for you to sell the painting,
但我们需要去看看
But it is imperative for us to look at it.
您卖♥♥给谁了?
Who did you sell it to?
一个美国妇女
I sold it to an American lady.
她说约书亚船长
She said that Captain Joshua...
让她想到自己的父亲,另一个海盗
Reminded her of her father.Another pirate, no doubt.
我把它打包送到汉布尔登车站了
I had it packed up and sent down to Hambledon station.
- 12点20发往伦敦 - 12点20
- It's leaving on the 12:20 for London. - 12:20.
然后会发往南安普敦
Yes, from there it's taken down to Southampton...
之后抵达伊丽莎白女王港
In time to be put aboard the Queen Elizabeth.
- 上车,彼得,我们要赶在12点20之前 - 但现在12点15了
- Get in the car, peter.We're catching the 12:20. - But it's 12:15 now.
K字头绿皮车8年来都晚点
The 12:20 hasn't been on time for eight years.
- 正好12点20 - 12点20
- There goes the 12:20. - At 12:20.
该准时的时候不准时,该晚点的时候不晚点
What a terrible time to break a perfect record.
这是这儿和伦敦之间最后的一站
This is the last stop between here and London.
- 我们完了? - 当然没有
- Are we licked? - Of course not.
追,普莱奥利,我们逼停它
Give chase, priory.We'll flag them down somehow.
大家都下车
everybody out.
普莱奥利,你把我的车停在轨道上
Priory, you parked my car across the tracks.
是的,夫人
Yes,m'lady.
但如果火车不能及时停下
But if the train doesn't stop in time --
它会停下的,它们有完美的刹车系统
Of course it will stop.They have marvelous brakes.
夫人
M'lady.
- 我要留在车上,谢谢 - 可是,夫人
- I shall remain here,thank you. - But, m'lady.
你不是说它会及时停下的吗
You just said it would stop in time.
- 是的,但是。。。 - 我相信他们有完美的刹车系统
- Yes,but... - They have marvelous brakes, I believe.
夫人,请您慎重考虑
M'lady,I must insist.
我不会离开我的车的
I shall not leave this car.
但请确保它能及时停车
But just make sure it does stop in time.
好吧,夫人
Very good,m'lady.
谢谢你,普莱奥利
Thank you,priory.
我说,你们是几个意思?
Here now,what's going on?
请让我们看看行李舱可以吗?
Do you mind if we have a look at something in your baggage van?
- 那就是日蚀号♥ - 但是线索呢?
- That's the eclipse,all right. - But where's the clue?
约书亚船长的宝剑插着一张纸
Captain Joshua has his sword through a document.
上面写着什么?
Is something written on it?
“在脚下,在大厅,向上看,向下看
"underfoot, in the great hall,look high, look low.
探索一切。署名:约书亚·圣·埃德蒙德”
Discover all.Signed Joshua st. Edmund."
在大厅?在脚下?
In the great hall?Underfoot?
- 普莱奥利,你是否有钥匙? - 我有,夫人
- Priory, do you have the key? - I have it,M'lady.
彼得,拿我的工具箱来,快点
Peter, go and get my tool box. Hurry up.
- 地图就在这附近 - 本大哥先生!
- That map's here somewhere. - Mr. Bundage!
不请自来啊!
Why the very idea!
你们在这干什么呢?
What on earth are you doing here?
夫人,下午好
Your ladyship,good afternoon.
这里要卖♥♥了,我想我们可以随便看看
The place was up for sale,and we thought we'd look around.
明天之前这房♥子还是属于我的,请你们离开吧
Until tomorrow, this house is mine, and you will kindly leave.
我给你沏了一杯茶,哈利
I made a nice cup of tea for you, Harry.
哎呀妈呀!
Blimey!
格里姆斯沃西!她怎么来了?
Grimsworthy!What's she doing here?
我倒要问你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
你因偷盗而被解雇,被勒令不得回来
You were dismissed for stealing,and were told never to return.
好了,别废话了,查理,关门
All right, stow that talk.Charlie, shut the doors.
- 好了,搞定她 - 没门
- All right, grab her. - Tally ho.
喂,过来啊
Ahoy there.Come here.
呆在这,夫人
Stay over here,m'lady.
- 抓住了 - 放手!
- Got her. - Let go!
哦!
Ow!
咱们去报♥警♥
let's call the police.
哦!
Ow!
阻止那俩人!
Stop those two!
- 占线了 - 啥?
- It's engaged. - It's what?
- 忙音! - 快点!快打!
- Busy! - Come on, hurry!
啊!
Ahhh!
敢踢我,我要教训你
I'll teach you to kick me.
普莱奥利,孩子们
Priory,the children.
- 我们得看看他们怎么样了 - 我去吧,夫人
- We must see what's happening to them. - I'll go,m'lady.
本大哥先生,立刻放下武器
Mr. Bundage,put that down at once.
- 后退 - 别紧张
- Keep back. - Let's not be hasty.
宝藏是我的
That treasure is gonna be mine,
不然谁都甭想要
Or it ain't going to be nobodies.
情况紧急
This is an emergency.
不,我的电♥话♥机没问题
No, there's nothing wrong with my phone.
给我!
Gimme that!
抓到你了
Gotcha.
快来
Come on.
快!
Hurry!
- 喂,接线员,接线员! - 嘿,挂掉电♥话♥!
- Hello, operator. Operator! - Hey, get off that phone!
- 小心! - 滚开!
- Look out! - Get off!
放倒他!
Get him!
好了,快去报♥警♥
All right, quick.Go for the police.
- 你呢? - 快去,去找警♥察♥
- What about you? - Go, quickly.Get the police.
不,快点,去吧
No, go on.Go, go.
嘿,克拉拉!
Hey, Clara!
快点,夫人,这边走
Quick, m'lady.This way.
普莱奥利!
Priory!
你这头猪!我的领带!
You swine!My regimental tie!
- 彼得来了吗? - 我不知道
- Did peter get away? - I don't know.
克鲁妮,你最好去搬救兵,以防万一
Cluny, you better go for help, too, just in case.
- 小心! - 来宝贝,来吧
- Look out! - Here duck.They are.
你抓小的
You get the little one.
过来,抓住了!
Come here.Gotcha!
情况如何?
What's happening?
挠你痒痒
Coochi, cooch.
别再来了
And don't come back.
大家都到大厅,快
Everyone in the great hall, quick.
夫人,请吧
M'lady,please.
- 凯西,找东西闩住门 - 那个怎么样?
- Casey, find something to wedge the door. - How about that?
- 你觉得能顶住吗? - 不能
- Do you think that's gonna hold? - No.
- 我们最好把它堵住 - 那个钢铁神兵如何?
- We must barricade it as well. - The iron sailor?
好想法,大家帮忙,小心斧子,夫人
Good thinking.Everybody help.Mind the ax, m'lady.
推
Push.
电影精选列表