I guess we better split, huh?
我真的很抱歉,夫人
I'm most awfully sorry,your ladyship.
我几乎确信了。。。
I was absolutely convinced that...
感谢您的柠檬水和八宝饭
Thanks for the lemonade and the rice pudding.
再会
See ya.
再见
Bye-bye.
呃。。。
Uhhh...
你故意的
You did that on purpose.
你这小人♥渣♥,你故意。。。
You rotten little scum.You deliberately...
把事情搞得一团糟
Shoved the whole thing straight up the spout.
普莱奥利?
Priory?
- 壁炉里有块可以活动的砖吗? - 可以活动的砖?夫人?
- Is there a loose brick in the fireplace? - A loose brick, m'lady?
貌似没有啊
I don't think so.
怪哉
How very odd.
冷静,哈利,放松点
Stay cool, Harry.Relax.
冷静?放松?我花了的那些钱
Cool? Relax?When I think of the money I spent.
车钱,饭钱
The fares,the dinners.
还有我给那该死的詹金斯掏了那么多钱!
And what I paid to that bloodsuckin' Jenkins!
你给他开的是空头支票,你回酒店睡一觉吧
You gave him a bum check.You probably stiffed the hotel, too.
- 等我送你回老家吧 - 哈利!
- You wait 'til I get you home. - Harry!
本先生,本先生
Mr. Bundage?Mr. Bundage
- 什么鬼? - 夫人说
- What's that? - Her ladyship says,
能请您再移步寒舍一会儿吗?
Would you step inside again for a moment?
还有那位小女孩
You and the young lady?
干嘛?好吧,我乐意
Why, certainly.I'd be glad to.
你们走后,我们检查了壁炉
So, after you left,we examined the fireplace.
那里有一块松动的砖头
There was a loose stone.
- 别逗了 - 有些东西
- You're kidding. - And there was something hidden...
藏在里面的暗处
In the cavity behind it.
你还记得这个吗?
Do you recognize this?
盒子?
That box?
不,不记得了
No, I don't think so.
瞧仔细了,你确定从来没见过它?
Look carefully.Are you sure you've never seen it?
它很重要
It's very important.
没
No.
没见过,尽管。。。
No, although...
我不明白
I don't understand.
噢,孩子,我亲爱的孩子
Oh, my dear.Oh, my dear.
欢迎来到玛格丽特古堡
Welcome to Candleshoe.
欢迎来到玛格丽特古堡!
Welcome to Candleshoe!
欢迎来到玛格丽特古堡!
Welcome to Candleshoe!
- 她做到了! - 她真的做到了!
- She didn't! - She bloody did!
“如果您慷慨善良,本大哥先生
"if you would be so kind,Mr. Bundage,
请您去城里把孩子的东西拿回来
"to go to town and return with the child's things,
我会感激不尽”
I would be most appreciative."
她不肯让她离开
She wouldn't even let her leave.
她不肯让她自己回去拿衣服!
She wouldn't let her come back and get her bleedin' clothes!
哦,哈利!哈利!
Oh, Harry!Harry!
克拉拉
Clara,
我们得手了
We are in.
我们得手了,哈哈哈!
We are in!Ha, ha, ha!
哈哈哈,啦啦啦
Ha, ha, ha.La, la, la.
请进
Come in.
我把它们搁置了起来,但现在它们属于这里了
I put these away but they belong in here now.
泰迪和佩奇
Teddy and piggy-wig.
我为什么这么叫它们?泰迪和佩奇?
Why'd I call them that?Teddy and piggy-wig?
那是因为你小时候这样叫的
That's what you called them when you were little.
不会吧
No foolin'.
但是。。。仅仅
But... Only, uh
什么?
Yes?
我说不上来
I don't know.
它们让我似乎闻到丁香的味道
It just seems to me they should smell like lilacs.
那是你母亲最喜欢的香味
That was your mother's favorite scent.
噢
Oh.
- 晚安,宝贝 - 嗯,晚安
- Good night, dear. - Yeah, good night.
睡个好觉
Sleep well.
嗯
Yeah.
餐厅,大厅
Dining room,great hall,
客厅,书房♥!
Drawing room,library!
“你只需要一本本书去翻就行了”
"you'll just have to go through every book 'til you find it."
这里的书成千上万
There's gotta be a million of them.
嗨,你是谁?
Hi.Who are you?
我是克鲁妮
I'm cluny.
你还没吃早餐,普莱奥利先生让我来找你
You've missed breakfast.Mr. Priory sent me to find you.
明白
Check.
- 她来了 - 嗨
- Here she is. - Hi.
玛格丽特小姐,早上好,吃点早餐怎么样?
Good morning, miss Margaret.How about some breakfast?
鲍比,去拿瓶新鲜的橘子酱
Bobby, go and get a fresh pot of marmalade.
来见见家里的其他成员,玛格丽特小姐
Come and meet the rest of the family, miss Margaret.
如果你不介意,请叫我凯西
If you don't mind,the name's Casey.
谨遵君令,克鲁妮您已经认识了
If you prefer it.Cluny you've already met.
嗯对,已经见过了
Yeah, right,I met Cluny.
这边,操作搅拌器的是彼得
Over here, struggling with the churn is peter.
嗨,欢迎来到古堡
Hello, welcome to Candleshoe.
这位是安娜
This is Anna.
嘿,谁接一下
Hey, somebody catch.
接得漂亮!
Well held!
这是家里最淘气的调皮鬼鲍比
The acrobatic member of the family is bobby.
那么,吃早饭吧?
Now, what about breakfast?
不,这个就可以了
No, this will do.
- 你确定吗? - 确定
- Are you sure? - Positive.
安娜,给凯西一瓶牛奶
Anna, give her a glass of milk.
鲍比,帮我搞定分离器
Bobby, help me with the separator.
你吃完之后可以帮我们整理床被
When you've finished that,you can help us make the beds.
你在搞笑吧
You gotta be kiddin'.
玛格丽特,亲爱的?
Margaret, my dear?
是夫人!她不会进来这里吧?
Her ladyship!She's not coming in here?
但愿如此
I hope not.
凯西,去看看她要什么,快!
Casey, go and see what she wants. Quick!
- 嗨 - 你在这啊,早上好
- Hi. - There you are.Good morning.
- 刚刚您叫我吗? - 是的,是我叫的
- Were you calling me? - Yes, I was,actually.
我想问你是否愿意和我一起去散步
I wondered if you'd like to take a walk with me.
噢,真烦人,普莱奥利!
Oh, bother.Priory!
- 你们来了,我亲爱的 - 早上好,奶奶
- There you are, my dears. - Good morning, grandma.
- 嗨,奶奶 - 安娜
- Hello,grandmother. - Anna.
你们和新朋友见过了?
I see you've met your new friend?
是的,奶奶,在厨房♥里见过了
yes, grandmother,in the kitchen.
安娜,请帮我把普莱奥利叫来好吗?
Anna, would you go and find priory for me?
好的,奶奶
Yes, grandmother.
现在你的亲孙女儿在这里
now that your real granddaughter's here,
难道我们要被送走了吗?
Does it mean that we'll be sent away?
天呐!
Good gracious!
如果我这么做,我上哪找人
If I did that,whom would I find...
在大厅里滑来滑去呢?
To slide up and down the great hall?
太棒了!
Splendid!
夫人,有何吩咐?
Yes, m'lady?
我又找不到我的眼镜了
I seem to have mislaid my spectacles again.
- 能帮我找一下吗? - 当然
- Will you keep an eye out for them? - Of course.
还有,普莱奥利,给我一些陈面包
And priory, fetch me some stale bread.
我要带玛格丽特小姐在古堡附近转转
I'm taking miss Margaret for a stroll around Candleshoe.
好的,夫人
Very good,m'lady.
- 普莱奥利? - 夫人?
- Priory? - M'lady?
我为装饰大厅桌子订的鲜玫瑰在哪?
Where are the fresh roses I ordered for the hall table?
都怪极品先生
It's Mr. Gipping.
他脾气又上来了
He's in one of his cranky moods again.
不肯让我进他的花♥园♥
He wouldn't let me in his garden.
不是吧他?
Wouldn't he, indeed?
那不是他的花♥园♥,是我的花♥园♥
It's not his garden,it's my garden.
我要去说他几句,立马就去
And so I shall tell him,immediately.
哦,夫人,他可能在喝茶
Oh, m'lady, he'll be having his cup of tea.
天呐,快点!快!
电影精选列表