Good heavens.Come on, quick!
- 嘿,怎么了? - 别告诉她
- Hey, what's going on? - Don't tell her.
- 她得了解这些 - 告诉我什么?
- She'll have to know. - Tell me what?
这真是个精神病院
This place is a nuthouse.
极品,你在哪?
Gipping,where are you?
极品!
Gipping!
啊,你在这
Ah, there you are.
极品?我要跟你说道说道
Gipping? I wish to speak to you.
极品,当古堡里需要玫瑰花的时候
When I order roses for the house,
我希望尽快能见到它们
I expect to get roses.
明白吗?
Is that clear?
当你下令的时候,我确实很上心
When ye give orders!I dinna give a hoot about your orders.
它们是我的首要大事
The flowers come first.
哦,是吗?真的吗?
Oh, do they,indeed?
你从前是一个讨人喜欢的花匠
You used to be a good,pleasant gardener,
但最近,你却变了。。。
But in recent years,you've become...
烦人还发火
Tiresome and crotchety.
是吗?我脾气很大吗?
So that's the way it is?Crotchety, am I?
如果我知道要开盛大派对
If I'd known there was to be a grand party...
为了掩盖我的性格特点,我会打扮得漂漂亮亮的
To assassinate my character,I'd have put on my Sunday best.
极品,我们讨论的是玫瑰花
Gipping, we are discussing roses.
农民伯伯劳动就不能被人以礼相待吗?
Can't folk go about their work without being subjected to insults?
你只紧张你抽屉里的钱吧?
You're gettin' the wind up your drawers about nothin'.
极品先生
Mr. Gipping.
烦人的老妇女
You're a badgering old woman.
- 我会以我认为合适的方法照料我的玫瑰 - 你的玫瑰?!
- I'll tend my roses as I see fit. - Your roses?!
非常好,如果你态度如此
Very well.If that is your attitude,
你被解雇了!
You are dismissed!
普莱奥利!
Priory!
- 普莱奥利! - 妈也
- Priory! - Blimey.
快,帮忙
Quick. Help.
脱鞋,脱鞋!
Get the boots,get the boots.
普莱奥利?
Priory?
普莱奥利?
Priory?
喂,喂!
Psst.Pssst!
在,夫人
Yes, m'lady?
我刚解雇了极品先生
I have dismissed Mr Gipping.
- 我要他今晚就打包走人 - 明白
- I wish him packed and out of here by this evening. - I see.
我想您不用再考虑一下了吧?
You wouldn't care to reconsider the matter, I suppose?
当然不用!他太粗鲁了
Certainly not! He was impertinent.
他就内种银,夫人
That's just his way, m'lady.
找个替换他的人可不容易
And he would be very hard for me to replace.
- 是吗? - 很不容易
- He would? - Very hard.
我会确保他弄到新鲜玫瑰
And I would make sure that he had fresh roses...
每天早上插在大厅里
For the hall every morning.
确定?
You would?
嗯。。。
Well...
也许我应该再给他一次机会
Perhaps I might give him one more chance.
但你要斩钉截铁地告诉他
But you may tell him that this is positively...
这是他最后一次了
His last.
哦,夫人,陈面包来了
Oh, m'lady,the stale bread.
哦,谢谢,普莱奥利
Oh. Thank you,priory.
玛格丽特,亲爱的
Margaret,my dear.
抱歉让你久等了
I'm so sorry to have kept you waiting.
- 没关系的,我不介意 - 很好
- That's okay with me.I don't mind. - Good.
我告诉你我怎么想的
I'll tell you what I think.
我认为她和奶奶
I think she's no more related to Gran than,
一点关系都没有
Than the postman.
她来这里是有目的的
She's here for a purpose,
该轮到我们去发现目的是什么了
And it's up to us to discover what it is.
那些孩子们回屋去了
Those kids,back at the house.
- 他们是你的亲戚吗? - 不算是,他们只是呆在。。。
- Are they related to you? - Not really.They were at...
我们村子外的儿童教养所
A children's home just outside our village.
那里那么吵闹,我这里又那么空闲
It was terribly crowded and I have so much room here.
所以他们同意让孩子们和我在一起
So they agreed to let them stay with me.
不知不觉,我们就成了一家人
Somehow, we've become a family.
很有爱吧?
Lovely, isn't it?
嗯,你们城里人真会玩
Yeah. Never seen anything like it.
那边是什么?
What's that over there?
哦,那是古堡的边界
Oh, that is the boundary of Candleshoe.
我想你经历的家庭生活
I don't suppose your experience of family life.
不会很愉快
Has been a happy one.
什么家庭生活?
What family life?
告诉你,我记得的家庭生活。。。
Tell you the only thing I remember about family life...
就是一片空白,是零
Is nothing, zero.
一个收养,另一个继续收养
One foster dump to another.
谁关心我这种
I mean, who really cares about a kid you take in...
靠着低保和救济生活的孩子呢?
Just for the welfare money and food stamps?
这是个骗局,和其他一样
It's a racket, just like everything else.
整个世界就是一个骗局
The whole world's a racket.
这是我学到的第一堂课
That's the first thing I ever learned.
握紧双拳起床打拼
Get up out of bed in the morning with your dukes up.
撸起袖子打出一片天
Got 'em up, the first punch is yours.
我明白了
I see.
嗯,是吗
Yeah, well,
也许你明白,也许你不明白
Maybe you do and maybe you don't.
但是。。。你不能永远一个人过日子
But... You can't go through life alone.
我不孤单,我有我自己
I ain't alone.I got me.
只要你不放手
Listen, if you don't hand it out...
就不必担心覆水难收
You don't have to worry about not gettin' it back.
“对于晨读的学子
"to the sunrise student...
书中自有黄金屋”
There's treasure among books."
“对于晨读的学子,书中自有黄金屋”
"to the sunrise student,there is treasure --"
是谁啊?嗯?请进吧
Who is it? Yeah?Come on in.
是我,你醒着吗?
It's me.You awake?
嗯,我想我醒着呢
Yeah,I think I am.
你为什么还不睡觉?
How come you're not in bed?
我给你带了点东西
I've got something for you.
- 这是什么? - 是大蒜
- What's that? - Garlic.
- 大蒜? - 大蒜可以驱鬼
- Garlic? - Garlic keeps ghosts away.
大蒜让它们不敢靠近
Garlic keeps everyone away.
谢谢,小子,但我不相信有鬼
Thanks, kid, but I don'tbelieve in ghosts.
约书亚船长的鬼魂都不怕吗?
Not even the ghost of Captain Joshua?
他的靴子在走廊里摩擦摩擦
His boots creaking along the corridor,
寻找着自己隐藏的宝藏
In search of his hidden treasure,
他的剑,每一步都敲打着地板
His sword, tap-tap-tapping along the paneling at every step.
还是拿着吧
Better take the garlic.
谢谢,小子
Thanks, kid.
我喜欢你
I like you.
嗯,我也喜欢你,去睡吧好吗?
Yeah, I like you, too.Now beat it, huh?
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Night. - Night.
嘿,小子
Hey, kid...
大家都上♥床♥了吗?
Everyone else in bed?
- 只有我了,晚安 - 晚安
- Except me. Good night. - Good night.
这里的书成千上万
There's gotta be a million of them.
简直就像是大海捞针
Like a needle in a haystack.
你在这里做什么呢?
What on earth are you doing here?
- 啊,我想找本书看看 - 看书不开灯?
- Uh, I was trying to find a book to read. - In the dark?
不知道开关在哪
I couldn't find the light switch.
你吓到我了
You gave me a fright.
- 我以为屋里进贼了 -我吓到你了!
- I thought you were an intruder. - I gave you a fright!
我走了捷径
I took a shortcut.
这房♥子里到处都是密道
The house is full of secret passages.
我也是来找书的,关于水管维修的
I came to find a book, too.On plumbing.
花匠不会修水管吗?
Isn't the gardener any good at plumbing?
花匠不太会园艺
The gardener isn't much good at gardening.
你是不是想知道为什么——
I suppose you're wondering why --
唔,你可能已经知道了
Well, you might as well know.
之后你也会发现的
You'll find out soon enough anyway.
因为我们付不起钱,已经没有其他员工了
There is no other staff because we can't afford to pay their wages.
- 你开玩笑 - 是真的
电影精选列表