但我一直觉得他有点奇怪
But I always thought there was something funny about him.
从来不喜欢他
Never liked him.
现在我知道原因了,他是个变♥态♥
And now I know why, he was a pervert.
他活该去死
He deserved to die.
你的狗叫什么?
What's your dog called?
喔,叫凯利,就是格蕾丝·凯利的凯利
Oh, that's Kelly. After Grace, you know.
...那句问好
...That greeting,
“请问你们还有房♥间吗?”
"Can I ask, have you got a room?”
现在轮到你了
Now it's your turn.
那这些到底是什么?
And what are these when they're at all?
是麦克德莫特先生的加油券
Oh, they're Mr. McDermott's petrol tokens.
他卖♥♥这些赚钱买♥♥西班牙的分时度假房♥
He's selling them for a timeshare in Spain.
这就是为什么他在学西班牙语
That's why he is learning Spanish.
我卖♥♥吸尘器
I sell vacuum cleaners.
说是吸尘器,其实更是
Well, I say vacuum cleaners but they're really
一套完整的家用通风系统
a complete home ventilating system, you know.
你在干什么
Hey, what ya doing?
快停下
Hey, stop that.
我真会杀了你
Hey, I'll kill you.
我可是千辛万苦
Miles and miles have been through
攒到这些 - 停下
that bunch, you know. - Stop it.
你在麦克德莫特先生面前让我很难堪
You're embarrassing me in front of Mr. McDermott.
对不起,麦克德莫特先生
I'm sorry about this, Mr. McDermott.
我回去上班的时候给你弄些
I'll get you some extras when I get back to work.
一定做到
Just make sure you do.
为什么你要这么做?
What do you want to go and do a thing like that for?
我在惩罚他
I was punishing him.
就这些了
There, that's the lot.
我说了我会再给你拿点
I have said, you know, I'll get some extras in the will.
为什么你要这样做?
What would you wanna do a thing like that for?
只是给你搭个便车
For someone who's only given her a lift!
他攒了好久
He's been saving them
好多年了 - 我在给你搭便车
for donkey's years. - I'm giving you a lift.
不心疼就不是惩罚了
It wouldn't be a punishment if it didn't hurt,
现在心疼了吧?
now would it?
别教我怎么惩罚别人
Now, don't tell me how to punish people.
惩罚是我唯一擅长的事
Punishment's the only thing I'm good at.
他不该被惩罚
He doesn't deserve to be punished.
他只是顺路带我们
All he's done is give us a lift.
帮了我们大忙
Saved our lives.
他让我心烦
He's getting on my nerves.
听着
Now...
她是对的,米莉安
She's right, Miriam.
我确实该被惩罚
I do deserve to be punished.
我就知道
I thought so.
我可以听到叮当声
I can hear a kind of clinking noise, you know.
一定是电路问题
Must be the electrics.
我希望没什么松了
I hope nothing's gone loose.
不,是我
No, it's me.
我的惩罚
My punishment.
好了,现在就这些
Oh, all right, that's enough now.
来吧
Come on.
系上
Do 'em up.
该死
Oh, shit!
很抱歉
I'm sorry about this.
我需要见个客户
I've got a client to see.
下面要左转
I'm gonna have to take a left next.
抱歉
I'm sorry about this.
听着,后面我把你们送去固安捷
Listen, I'll run you up to Grainger after that, like.
如果不介意的话
If you don't mind.
这些吸尘器真这么好吗?
Are they really good then, these cleaners?
厉害得很
Oh, they're magic.
正是我想要的
That's what I need.
净化
Purification.
就是我所希望的
That's what I wish for.
烧尽所有污秽
Something that'll burn away all the crap.
莫琳和腾斯
Now, Maureen and Tens,
我知道你们觉得我是来推销的
I know you think I've come to sell you this, don't you?
让我打消你们的顾虑
Well, let me put your mind at rest straight away.
我不是来推销的
I haven't.
我是来展示的
I'm here to do the display.
机器自己会推销自己
This machine sells itself.
我来给你们看点附件
Let me show you a few of the attachments.
比如这个,是喜力刷头
This, for example, is a Heineken tooth.
为什么叫喜力刷头?
Now, why is it called the Heineken tooth?
因为它能清洁其他刷子够不到的地方
Because it refreshes the parts other brushes can't reach.
♪ PJ Harvey - Missed
♪ 他不该被藏起来
He should not be hid
♪ 他太庞大了
He's just too big
♪ 在云端里
In a cloud
♪ 请下来
please come down
♪ 我把星星
I put stars
♪ 放在你的脚下
At your feet
♪ 把火星
Put mars
♪ 放在你头上
At your head
请进,请进
Come in, come in.
我从来没住过酒店
I've never been in an hotel before.
我希望我有个相机
I wish I had the camera.
不能带到里面
It wouldn't take inside.
可以的
Yes, it would.
是吗,麦克德莫特先生
Wouldn't it, Mr. McDermott?
要看胶片的速度
Well, it all depends on the speed of the film,
你知道
like, you know.
你看
There you are.
游泳池
Oh, swimming pool.
我们要规矩些
Well, now let's have good behavior in here.
注意点礼仪
Let's show some manners.
晚上好,萨布丽娜
Good evening, Sabrina.
晚上好,麦克德莫特先生
Good evening, Mr. McDermott.
今晚我想换着住一个双人间
I'd like a double room tonight for a change.
还有一个单人间
Oh, and a single.
我们能住一起吗?
Oh, we could share it, couldn't we?
当然可以
Oh, no, right, of course.
当然
No.
如果有的话换成三人间吧
Make it a triple if you've got one.
好的
Right.
有些人真走运
Some guys have all the luck.
看,他们有热水壶
Look, they've got a kettle.
小袋茶和咖啡
Little sachets of tea and coffee.
这个真的可以用来打磨木制品?
Can you really use this to sand your woodwork?
都能用来做开胸手术,亲爱的
You can do open-heart surgery with that, love.
我告诉过你
Hey, did I ever tell you
我的手术吗? - 就像间小房♥子
about my operation? - It's like a little house,
可以自己做点吃的
you can make something to eat.
姑娘们还没吃饭?
Have you girls not eaten yet?
跟我说话的时候别跟她说话
Don't talk to her when you should be talking to me.
我之前去谷地那边的房♥车俱乐部聚会
I had to go to this caravan club meeting up in the Dale's.
我是周五去的
I went on the Friday
本来要周六回来
and I was supposed to come back on the Saturday.
但最后我回到家是周一
But when I got home it was Monday.
我也感觉有点不舒服
I felt a bit poorly, too.
看,有浴室
Oh, look, there's a bathroom.
还有毛巾,洗发水
Oh, they got towels, shampoo.
我感觉越来越不好
I went from bad to worse,
浑身疼
all kinds of aches and pains,
最后不得不去医院
and to finish off I had to go to the hospital.
他们做了检查,钡餐
And they looked into it, you know, Barium aid,
各种各样的
you name it.
最后,我要做X光
In the end, I had to have the X-ray.
你猜怎么样?
And guess what?
他们偷了你的肾
电影精选列表