if all roads led home instead?
如果你要徘徊
For if you were to wander,
在群山之上,在汪♥洋♥之中
up mountains or over the sea,
无论脚步带你走向何方
wherever your footsteps led you,
最终都带回我“
they'd bring it back to me.”
是你写的吗?
Did you write that?
不,是朱迪斯
Nah, Judith.
哦
Oh.
朱迪斯
Judith.
得了吧
Ah, come on.
你就是在耍小脾气
You're just sulking.
亲一个
Give us a kiss.
小可爱
You pretty little thing.
来吧
Go on.
快来
Ah, come on.
♪ Björk - There's More To Life Than This
♪ 来吧女孩
Come on, girl
♪ 我们溜出这场派对
Let's sneak out of this party
♪ 开始变得无聊了
It's getting boring
♪ 生命远比这精彩
There's more to life than this
♪ 现在还是清晨
It's still early morning
♪ 我们可以去码头
We could go down to the harbor
♪ 在船与船之间跳跃
And jump between the boats
♪ 看着太阳升起
And see the sun come up
♪ 生命远比这精彩
There's more to life than this
完美
Perfect.
没人会找到这里
No one will think of looking in there.
我们在干嘛?
What are we doing?
把它留在这
We're leaving it here.
开心了吗?
Happy now?
她做的那些事
It's like the things she did,
其实所有人都想做
everyone wants to do them, really.
火车上的紧急制动阀
Like the emergency thing on the train.
所有人都想拉一下
I mean, everyone wants to pull that,
或者每个人都想砸碎火灾报♥警♥器的玻璃
Hor everyone wants to break the fire alarm glass.
或者所有人都想
Or, you know, everyone wants to
没付钱就把车从加油站开走
drive away from the garage without paying.
区别在于,你知道的
The difference is that she did it, like, you know...
她并不害怕
I mean, she wasn't scared.
我们能坐一起吗?
Can we join you?
当然,如果你想的话
Yeah, if you want.
- Ah, ta.
你介意吗?
Do you mind?
不,随便拿亲爱的
No, help yourself, love.
我吃太多了
I eat too much as it is.
啊,你的身材真好
Ah, you got a lovely body.
他身材不错,不是吗?
Ain't he got a lovely body, mate?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们也看不清楚
Ah, well, we can't rightly see
中间隔了一张大桌子
with this big table in the way.
你还穿了大毛衣
And you with your big jumper on.
好吧
Okay then.
你胆子真大
Oh, you are a bold one.
他胆子挺大,是吗,咪
Oh, he's bold, isn't he, Mi?
“会蜇人的海洋生物”9个字母
"Stinging sea creature,” nine letters.
几个字母?
How many letters?
9个
Nine.
水母
Jellyfish.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name then?
罗伯特
Robert.
水母,是的,谢谢
Jellyfish, yeah, thank you very much.
你们去的远吗?
So are you going far?
我们要一直走下去,不是吗,咪?
We're going all the way, aren't we, Mi?
我们在找个人
We're looking for someone.
我们不都是吗?
Aren't we all?
你们在找谁?
Who is it you're looking for?
这是隐私,如果你不介意的话
It's private, if you don't mind.
不,我不介意
No, I don't mind.
你有那种电台吗?
Have you got one of those radio things?
民用无线电台
You know, a CB?
哦,才没有
Oh, no way.
因为大多数人说话太多
'Cause most people talk too much.
因为他们害怕安静
But it's because they're afraid of the silence.
我才不怕安静,是吗,咪?
Ah, me, I'm not afraid of silence, am I, Mi?
我可以几个月不说一个字
I mean, I could go for months like without saying one word.
好吧 - 真的
Okay. - It's true.
看着
Hey, watch this.
怎么样?
Eh, how about that?
棒极了
Brilliant.
再做一次
Now do it again.
我们这有个调皮的人,咪
Oh, we got a cheeky one here, Mi.
真够调皮的,不是吗?
He's cheeky, isn't he?
这里真热啊
It's hot in here, isn't it?
尤妮斯不会喜欢
Eunice wouldn't have liked that.
她肯定会发火的
She would have been really mad by now.
这种小事经常惹火她
Little things like that used to really annoy her.
你会想些什么?
Hey, what do you think about
在你这些漫长的沉默里
in these big silences of yours?
各种各样的事,所有想到的
All sorts of things, whatever comes along.
但有时候你可以几天
But sometimes you can go for days
什么事也不想
without thinking about anything
然后突然灵光一闪
and then suddenly something just comes
可能正好开车转过弯的时候
as you might be just driving around the bend.
就像这想法本来就在那里
It's as if the thought's there
只是等着谁够安静,能够听得到它
and it's just waiting for someone quiet enough to hear it.
有意思
That's lovely.
那你最好的想法是什么?
What's your best thought then?
什么意思?
How do you mean?
你不是有些很棒的想法吗?
Oh, you got all these great thoughts, right?
哪个是最好的?
What's the best one?
很难说,不是吗?
It's hard to say, isn't it?
不过如果你非要问我,那应该是
But if you ask me straight out, I'd say it would be...
我想着世界上所有的苦痛
I think about all the pain and suffering in the world
还有挨饿的孩子
and about all the hungry children.
胡说
Oh, that's rubbish.
不是的
Not.
他其实一直想着女人,不是吗鲍比?
He thinks about women, really. Don't you, Bobby?
是的,当然我会
Yeah, yeah, of course I do.
有时我会
Sometimes I do, yeah.
我们都知道你怎么想的,不是吗?
And we all know what you think about them, don't we?
嗯,是的,我觉得她们都很好
Hmm, yeah, I think they're very nice.
是的,你希望她们对你好
Yeah, and you hope they'll be nice to you.
他一直在想着你,咪
He's been having a think about you, Mi.
不是吗,罗伯特?
Haven't you, Robert?
我开车30多年了
I've been driving for over 30 years,
知道吗
and you know what?
现在我比以往任何时候都更热爱公路
I love the open road now more than I ever did.
我爱极了
I love it.
这就是我的卡车
But there she is.
我的小美人
There's my little beaut.
真大啊
Oh, it's a big one.
我喜欢有大家伙的男人
I love a man with a big one.
你呢,咪
Don't you, Mi?
我们可以轮流来
Aye, we could take turns.
是嘛
Yeah.
是的,她可以先上
Yeah, she could go first.
来,你先上,咪
Go on, you go first, Mi.
你什么意思?
How do you mean?
你先和罗伯特去驾驶室
You get in the cab with Robert.
快去
Go on.
我想要你去
I want you to.
如果她不想来就算了
电影精选列表