看看这是谁,是我
Look who it is. It's me.
看看这是谁,是我
Look who it is. It's me.
我就在这里
Here I am
看着我,看
Look at me, look.
看看我们,是我
Look at us, it's me.
看看你,这是我
Loot at you, it's me.
我在这
Here I am.
我就在这
Here I am.
瞧这是谁
Look who it is.
需要我帮你什么吗?
Can I help you at all?
不,没事
No, don't mind.
我在找张唱片,你可能知道
I was looking for a record, you might know it.
我们有磁带
We carry tapes.
我们倒是没有唱片
We don't have records as such.
你知道这张是关于爱的
This one was about love, you know,
我就是记不起来专辑名
I just can't remember what it's called.
我们有的都在那边了
All we've got are over there.
对,绝对是关于爱的
Yes, definitely to do with love.
我记不得是谁唱的了
I can't remember who sang it.
我们有经典情歌♥,也有关于爱的歌♥
We've classic love songs and we've songs of love.
都可以在那找到
You'll find them both there.
嗯,你肯定知道她,有一段钢琴旋律是这样
Well, you must know her, she's got a piano that goes...
很有名,我肯定不是唯一喜欢的
But it's well known, I weren't the only one that liked it.
我其实不太了解音乐
I don't really know much about music.
你知道我们主要是个加油站
We're mainly petrol, you see.
好吧,你也只能做到这样了是吗
Oh well, you can only do your best, can't you?
对,是的
Yeah, that's right.
你叫朱迪斯是吗
You're Judith, aren't you?
我?
Me?
不,我是温迪
No, I'm Wendy.
得了吧,你就是朱迪斯
Oh, come on, you're Judith.
不,我不是
No, I'm not.
如果你不想承认,就直说
If you don't want to, now just say so.
我根本就不认识什么朱迪斯
I don't even know any Judiths.
看,温迪
Wendy, see?
看看这是谁,是我
Look who it is. It's me.
这是你点的茶
There's your cup of tea.
我想要香肠,鸡蛋配焗豆
Sausage, egg, and beans, please.
香肠,焗豆配薯片上了吗
Have you got that sausage, beans and chips?
瞧这是谁
Look who it is.
需要我帮你什么吗?
Can I help you at all?
不,不用
No, no.
我是说我在找张唱片
I mean, I was looking for a record.
你可能知道
You might know it.
我们有磁带,唱片倒是没有
We carry tapes, we don't have records as such.
嗯,这张是关于爱的
Well, this one was about love.
我就是记不起来叫什么
I just can't remember what it's called.
嗯,我们有的都在那边了
Well, all we've got are out over there.
是有关爱的
It's something to do with love.
我就是记不起来谁唱的了
I just can't remember who sang it.
我们有经典情歌♥,也有关于爱的歌♥
We've classic love songs and we've songs of love.
它们都在那里了
They're both out over there.
有一段钢琴旋律是这样的
It had a piano in it that went...
这倒有点印象了
Now, that does ring a bell.
其实不太算是一首情歌♥
It's not really a love song as such.
而是关于爱的歌♥
It's a song about love.
是关于什么是爱
It's about what love is about.
听上去不错
Oh, that sounds good.
是不错
It is good.
是的
Yes.
我们没有
We haven't got it.
噢
Oh.
我这么说了,但其实我也不太确定
I say that, but I wouldn't know really.
你可以随便看看
I mean, you're welcome to browse.
如果你觉得找到了,我可以帮你播放确认下
If you think you found it, I could play it for you, see if it's the one.
是吗?
Could you?
当然,反正我也想听听
Yeah, I'd like to hear it anyway.
真的吗?
Would you really?
当然,我想
Yeah, I would.
如果你没意见的话
If it's all right with you.
我没有冒犯到你吧?
I'm not being forward, am I?
你叫朱迪斯是吗?
Your name's Judith, isn't it?
我?不是,抱歉
Me? No, sorry.
米莉安,我叫米莉安
Miriam, that's me, Miriam.
也被叫做“咪♥咪♥”
I get "Mimi.”
我妈妈叫我“咪”
My mother calls me "Mi."
你呢?
What about you?
你的名牌在哪?
Where's your name badge then?
出于安全考虑,我们不戴名牌
Oh, we don't wear them for security reasons.
她就是做她想做的事
She just did things.
就像她开心的时候,你就知道她很开心
And like when she was happy, you knew she was happy,
所以你就知道自己在她心里的位置
so you knew where you stood with her.
如果她生气了
And like when she was cross...
你就真的知道她有多生气
Oh, you really knew she was cross.
而且她爱唱歌♥,也不介意我唱
And she liked to sing and she didn't mind me singing at all.
因为在学校,他们就给我本书
'Cause like at school, they'd just like give me a book
就叫我保持安静
and tell me to keep quiet.
但尤妮斯不介意我唱歌♥
But Eunice didn't mind me singing.
喂,你叫什么?
Eh, what's your name?
我?
Me?
对
Yeah.
丹妮尔
Danielle.
你还好吗
You all right?
赶紧把油枪关了
Quick, turn the pump off!
我天,她在干什么
Oh God, what is she doing?
她到底在干什么
What the hell is she doing?
不
Oh, no...
看,看看这些
Look! Look at all of these.
每一页我都读了十几遍
I've read every flipping one of them a dozen times.
有一些我烂熟于心
Some of them I know of by heart.
我早就知道你不是认真的
I knew all long you didn't mean them.
那些是朱迪斯写的是吗?
They'll be from Judith then, will they?
本来我是要和她在这里见面的
I was gonna meet her here.
恐怕她不在这里
Well, she's not here, I'm afraid.
早该料到的
Shoulda known.
我配不上她
I don't deserve her.
我肯定你配得上
I'm sure you do.
如果我配得上她,她应该来了
If I deserved her, she'd have come.
嗯,看不见她人影
Well, there's no sign of her.
也许你最好回家
I mean, maybe you'd be best off going home.
我本来应该和她在一起的,不是吗
I was gonna stay with her, wasn't I?
如果她不来,我应该去哪?
If she doesn't come, where should I go?
她有张折叠床,我本来该睡上面的
She had a put-you-up, I was to have that.
我们也有张折叠床
We've got a put-you-up.
我就放在我妈的房♥间里
I go in it myself in mother's room
当她上厕所有困难的时候
sometimes when she's having water works trouble, you know.
我们从这用代金券换的
We got it from here with tokens.
- Ta.
关于我没有什么可说的
Not a lot to say about me.
遇见尤妮斯之前,我一直和我妈住在一起
I mean, lived with my mother 'til I met Eunice.
说来可笑
And oh, it's funny.
你可以一辈子和某人生活
You can live with somebody your whole life
然后却记不得她的模样
and then don't even remember what she looked like.
我没有太多客人
I don't have many visitors.
她可能会犯糊涂
She might get confused.
你好,麻麻
Hello, hammy.
她其实不是我妈,而是我的奶奶
She's not my mother as such, she's my grandmother.
她健忘,我也不想惹她生气
She forgets, and I don't like to cross her.
如果你可以直接去卧室
If you go straight to the bedroom,
我不想让她感到困惑
I don't want her all confused.
这感觉不对
电影精选列表