But I try not to think
尤妮斯对那些人做了什么
about what Eunice did to other people,
我想着她对我做了什么
I try to think about what she did to me.
我想跟你聊聊
I want to talk to you.
这是速溶糖
It's quick-dissolving sugar.
你就不能等糖融化吗?
Can't you even wait for the sugar to dissolve?
我想跟你聊聊
I want to talk to you.
你就不能等一会吗?
You can't even wait that long?
我们能去看骑士表演了吗?
Can we go to see the knights now?
后备箱里没地方了,抱歉
Oh, there wasn't any room in the boot, sorry.
恐怕不能带你去了
And I don't think we'll be giving you a lift now.
回头见
See you later.
怎么回事?
What's the matter now?
后备箱有个死人
There's somebody dead in the boot.
跟我没关系
That's not to do with me.
别傻了
Don't be stupid.
你也不应该偷看别人东西
Well, you shouldn't be spying on other people anyway.
是不对的
It's wrong.
我没在偷看你
I wasn't spying on you.
你在看后备箱
You were looking in the boot.
你一直在偷♥窥♥我
You're always spying on me.
你不相信我
You don't trust me.
我相信你
I trust you.
你现在想的是
Now you've got it into your head
我要把他们送走
that I'm going to see them off.
不是吗?
That's right, isn't it?
你真恶心
You're sick.
她才是个小孩
She's just a little kid.
我从来没有伤害过孩子
I've never hurt a kid.
现在我们知道了
Now we know, don't we?
现在我们知道了你对我的真正看法
Now we know what you really think of me.
我不知道该怎么想
I dunno what to think, do I?
这些对我来说都是新的
This is all new to me, this.
我不知道我们要去哪
I don't know where we're going.
我来告诉你我们要去哪
I'll tell you where we're going.
我们要去看海豚
We're going to see the dolphins.
看那边
Look at that.
他抛弃了她
He's abandoned her.
我们并不知道
We don't know that.
你怎么知道的?
How can you know that?
他可能只是去厕所了
He's probably just gone to the gents.
真是太可耻了
That's a pleating disgrace.
她应该被送去照护
She should be put in care.
谁都可以把她拐走
Oi, anyone could just come and grab her.
就再也见不着她了
She'd never be seen again.
她有这样的父亲还有什么指望
What chance does she have with a father like that?
准备好了吗,凯蒂?
Are you ready then, Katie?
尤妮斯让我去找加里
Eunice told me to go and look for Gary.
我回来的时候,凯蒂不见了
And when I came back, Katie had gone.
她在哪?
Where is she?
走了
Gone.
她去找你了
Well, she went off to look for you.
希望她没事
I hope she's all right,
附近有些很奇怪的人
there's some very funny people around here.
她去哪了?
Which way did she go?
她去十字军法庭餐厅了了
She was heading for the Crusaders Court.
你没看到她吗?
Did you not see her?
上车
Get in.
发生什么?
What's happened?
别再监视我了
Stop spying on me.
抱歉
Sorry.
妈的
Shit.
对不起
Sorry.
杀小孩是不对的
Killing children is bad.
是不可原谅的
It's unforgivable.
这是你能做到最坏的事之一
I mean, must be one of the worst things you can do.
我都受不了看到孩子
I can't even stand watching children
在电视上,新闻里受伤
being hurt on television, on the news.
你现在开始讨厌我了是吗?
You've gone off me now, haven't you?
觉得我做的太过了
You think I've gone too far.
轮不到我来说是吗?
It's not for me to say, is it?
有些事你不得不做
I mean, you've got to do what you've got to do.
跟我没关系
It's not to do with me.
当然跟你有关系
Of course it has to do with you.
你是共犯
You're an accomplice.
我是为了你而做
I did it for you.
你是为了好玩
You did it for fun.
不管怎么说,木已成舟
Anyway, what's done is done.
听着,你会没事的
Now look, you're gonna be all right.
你就呆在这儿
You just stay here.
如果你不乱跑,有人会停车
If you don't move, someone'll stop
带你回去,好吗?
and they'll take you back, okay?
我保证你会没事的
You'll be okay, I promise.
尤妮斯本意不是要作恶
Eunice never set out to do wrong.
只是她的事出了偏差
Just things went wrong for her.
这就是为什么她一直愤怒
I mean, that's what made her angry a lot of the time.
好像对她而言缺了什么东西
And it was like there was something missing for her,
或者缺了什么人
or someone missing.
比如朱迪斯
Like, I mean, Judith.
她一直说着朱迪斯
And she'd go on and on about Judith.
有时候我把弄烦了
I mean, that really annoyed me at times.
什么人都可以写几句
I mean, you know, anyone can write few letters.
我是一直干活的
I was the one doing all the work.
但现在我懂了
But I see it now that it's not like
不是少了什么人
that there was someone missing.
是她自己缺少了一部分
It was like there was something missing in herself.
如果我从地球上消失了
If I disappeared from the face of this Earth
或者隐形了,我当时打算杀了她
or go invisible, I was going to Kill her,
她仍然不会看着我
and she still wouldn't look at me.
我可以穿越墙壁,尽管他们不在乎我
I could walk through walls. Even they don't pay me no mind.
如果我跳下去,也会弹回来
If I took myself off here, I'd bounce back up.
我被遗忘了
I've been forgotten.
上帝遗忘了我
God's forgotten me.
说这话太可怕了
That's a terrible thing to say.
上帝遗忘了我
God has forgotten me.
上帝忘了我
God's forgotten me.
他把我忘了!
He's forgotten me!
我杀了人但什么也没发生!
I kill people and nothing happens!
你会以为他会惩罚我,或者把我抓去囚禁
You'd think he'd smite me or take me into bondage.
但没有
But no, not.
我可以随心所欲
I could do what I like.
他看不见我
He doesn't see me.
他看不见我
He doesn't see me.
朱迪斯呢?
What about Judith?
她没有忘掉你,她看着你
She hasn't forgotten ya, she sees you.
我看不见她,她看见我有什么意义?
What's the point of her seeing me if I can't see her?
我到处找寻她
I look for her everywhere.
我仍然找不到她
I still can't find her.
让我觉得我已经消失了
Makes me feel like I've disappeared.
我能看见你,尤
I see you, Eu.
我知道你能,咪
I know you do, Mi,
但很快你会看厌烦我了
but you'll soon see enough of me.
不,我不会
No, I won't.
我会你只跟着你,无论你做什么
I'm gonna stick by you, whatever you do.
只是证明给你看
Just to show you.
觉得你能把我变好?
Think you can make me good?
在你把我变好之前我会把你变得邪恶
I'll make you evil before you make me good.
"条条大路通罗马
"All roads lead to Rome,
我是这么听说的
so I've heard it said.
但我们的生活不会更好吗
But wouldn't our lives be sweeter
如果所有道路都通往家
电影精选列表