Not if she doesn't want to.
她会照我说的去做
She'll do as I tell her to.
不是吗,咪?
Won't you, Mi?
你知道我会的
You know I will.
那去吧
Go on then.
小情侣
Lovebirds.
这些是从其他国家来的
All these are from other countries,
到处都有
you know, all around there.
在家里有更多
Got loads more of them in the house.
我还没机会挂出来
I just haven't had a chance to put them up, you know.
你去过西班牙吗?
Have you ever been to Spain?
是的
Oh, yeah.
我去过好多地方
I've been all over the place.
那里怎么样?
What's that like?
棒极了,很漂亮
Oh, it's really smashing, it's lovely.
我需要睡觉了
Look, I've gotta get some sleep, you know,
所以如果你要办事最好就现在
so if you want to rock and roll, we better do it now.
好吧,先把窗帘拉上
Okay. Just, just pull that curtain there.
对,把那边也拉上
Yeah, pull that curtain across.
对,就这样
That's, yeah, that's right.
没关系
No, it's all right.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
在塞维利亚,你能沿着大街
In Seville, you can drive down the main street
开到镇上,长着橘子树
right into the town and there's orange trees growing
可以停下车,摘点新鲜橘子
and you can stop and pick fresh oranges.
真是太美了
Oh, it's absolutely beautiful.
太美了
Oh, that's beautiful.
你的双乳
Your tits, oh.
知道吗
You know what?
把裙子拉起来
Pull your skirt up.
快把你裙子拉起来
Just pull your skirt up.
对了
That's right.
帮我把它拿出来
Take it out for me.
我的腿!
Ow, me leg!
就拿出来
Just take it out.
拿出来
Take it out.
嗷,我的头发!
Ow, me hair!
我的头发
Ow, me hair.
把他从我身上弄开!
Oh, get him off me!
把他弄开!
Get him off me!
把他弄开
Get him off me.
闭嘴
Shut up.
他弄疼我了
He's hurting me.
他在摸我
He's touching me.
我还挺喜欢罗伯特
I liked Robert.
他不走运
He was unlucky.
他正好在错误的时间出现在了错误的位置
He just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
我很抱歉发生了这事
I'm sorry about what happened.
如果他没死
What if he's not dead.
如果他还活着?
What if he's alive?
驾驶室里到处都是血
Blood is all over the cabin, it's everywhere.
如果有谁发现了?
Oh, what if someone finds out?
你这该死的笨蛋、蠢货
Oh, you flaming nick, you blinking idiot.
他想要点安静,所以我给了他
He wanted a bit of silence so I gave it to him.
除非那是真的,天堂的唱诗班
Unless it's true, of course, about heavenly choirs.
你怎么看?
What do you think?
反正你也不知道是吗?
Well, you're not gonna find out, are you?
趁人与人在一起时到处杀这些人
Going around killing people when they're with other people.
我是为了你
I did it for you.
为了你杀的
I did it for you.
我什么都做不好是吗?
I can't do anything right, can I?
我什么都做不好
I can't do anything right.
我看到他在伤害你,然后我想“我做的太过了”
I saw him hurting you and I thought, "Now I've gone too far.”
我只是必须确定你到底是怎样的人
I just had to be sure about you.
我从来没想要你受伤害,我只是想确认下
I never wanted you hurt, I just had to be sure.
我确定后,受不了看着他伤害你
And when I was sure I couldn't stand to see him hurt you.
我什么都做不好
I can't do anything right.
我什么都做不好
I can't do anything right.
♪ The Cranberries - I Don't Need
♪ 世界正将我吞噬
The world is consuming me,
♪ 今日在此我毫无欢愉
And I don't feel so happy here today.
♪ 我不再是,也感受不到曾经那个纯真的自己
I'm not, and I don't feel, and I used to be a baby in my day.
♪ 你所爱之人今在何方?
So where is the one you love?
♪ 她可曾将你的幸福拥入怀?
Does she hold you happy next to her?
♪ 你低垂着头
And your head hangs lightly,
♪ 今夜众人微醺
And everyone's slightly drunk tonight.
♪ 他们又醉在今夜
They're drunk tonight again.
♪ 我不需要见你
I don't need to see you,
♪ 不不不不不不不
No no no no no no no.
♪ 我不需要见你
I don't need to see you,
♪ 不不不不不不不
No no no no no no no.
我要去吃点东西
Well, I'm off to get something to eat.
该搭个便车
Should get a lift here.
直接上
Go in hard.
看这是谁
Look who it is.
我能帮你什么吗?
Can I help you at all?
不用
No.
我在找张唱片
I mean, I was looking for a record.
你可能知道
You might know it.
我们卖♥♥磁带
We carry tapes.
我们没有唱片
We don't have records as such.
这是首情歌♥
Well, this one was a love song.
有一段钢琴旋律是这样的
It had a piano that went,
好吧,我来一起找找看
Okay right, I'll come round and we'll have a look.
看看有没有哪个让你觉得有点印象的
See if any of them ring any bells.
你叫朱迪斯是吗?
Your name's Judith, isn't it?
是的
Yeah.
你怎么知道?
How did you know?
我就是知道
I just knew.
放开我
Get off of me.
别跑开,别跑开
Don't run away, don't run away.
是我,是我,尤。别害怕
It's me, it's me, Eu. Don't be scared.
你算什么东西?
Who the hell do you think you are?
是我
It's me.
你一定记得
You must remember.
别靠近我,我不认识你
Don't come near me, I don't know you.
你肯定记着,别说你没有
You must remember. Don't say you don't.
等等,我根本不认识你
Wait! I don't know you from Adam.
我一直一直在找你
I haven't done not but look for you.
你能出去吗?
Will you just get out?
怎么了?
What's the matter?
你对她说了什么?
What have you said to her?
麻烦你把她从这里带走
Will you get her out of here, please?
她不记得我
She doesn't remember me.
这是朱迪斯,她不记得我
This is Judith. She doesn't remember me.
我都不认识她
I don't even know her.
是我,好了
It's me, it's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
我找到了便车
I've got us a lift.
来吧,我找到了便车
So come along, I've got us a lift, come on.
现在请出去 -闭上嘴
Now, get out of here, please. - Shut up.
来吧
Come on.
这是麦克德莫特先生
This is Mr. McDermott.
你给我们搭便车?
Are you the lift?
如果可以的话
If you like.
车窗够干净了
The windows are clean enough.
去付钱吧
Go and pay.
麦克德莫特先生正好在那里
Mr. McDermott just happened to be there.
他正好在加油站
I mean, he just was there at the garage.
他一直很友好,礼貌
And he was always very friendly, you know, polite-like.
电影精选列表