当你把握住了那很好
And when you do, then it's really good.
但白羊座
But, see, Aries is,
如果火太旺,水就会干涸
if you've got too much fire, it dries up the water.
水太多就会扑灭火
And if you've got too much water, it puts out the fire.
所以要付出许多努力
So you have to like work quite hard.
如果成功了,就会非常强大
But if it works, it's really strong.
我们要怎么办?
What are we going to do?
我们怎么过河?
How are we gonna cross the river?
我们可以绕开
We can go around.
哪里肯定有桥
There's bound to be a bridge somewhere.
我们会迷路的
We'd get lost.
可以找个地图
We could get a map.
你可以来指路
You could sort of navigate.
我经常迷路,最后总会走到森林里
I always get lost and I always end up in the woods.
总是在森林里,一次又一次
Always in the woods, over and over again.
似曾相识
It's like deja vu.
一次又一次
Over and over and over again.
我明白了
I see.
♪ Patsy Cline - Leavin' On Your Mind
♪ 若你心中已萌生去意
If you got leavin' on your mind
♪ 现在就告诉我 赶紧了结
Tell me now, get it over
♪ 现在就伤害我 快点结束这一切
Hurt me now, get it over
♪ 若你心中已萌生去意
If you got leavin' on your mind
♪ 若你心中有新欢
If there's a new love in your heart
♪ 现在就告诉我 赶紧了结
Tell me now, get it over
♪ 现在就伤害我 快点结束这一切
Hurt me now, get it over
等在这儿
Wait here.
♪ 若你心中有新欢
If there's a new love in your heart
♪ 别留我在幻梦世界
Don't leave me in a world
那你不是朱迪斯?
You're not Judith then?
你的中间名是什么?
What about your middle name?
这有什么吃的吗?
Well, do you have something to eat then?
你想要什么
What would you like?
我又不是厨子,我要吃的!
I'm not a blooming chef. Food!
好吃的
Something nice.
尤
Eu.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you
我想要帮你
and I want to help you.
帮我?怎么帮
Help me? What?
帮我和她在一起?
With her, you mean?
帮你成为一个更好的人
You know. To be a better person.
杀人不算什么
Killing people is nothing.
我♥干♥过许多比杀人更糟糕的事
I've done much worse than Kill people.
现在呆在这儿,咪
Now, stay here, Mi.
别跟着我
Don't follow me.
我想跟着你 -你不知道我要去哪
I want to come with you. - You don't know where I'm going.
等等我
Wait for me.
回家!
Go home!
她一直在做错误的事
I mean, she was always doing wrong things.
她也弄哭过我,她很暴躁可怕
And she used to make me cry, she was so angry and horrible.
但她不是故意要可怕
But she didn't mean to be horrible,
她只是做她自己,尤妮斯
she was just being Eunice.
如果你想要所有美好的事物
And I mean, if you want all the good things,
你得忍♥受所有糟糕的事
you got to put up with all the bad things.
你们要去哪?
Where you going?
莫克姆
Morecambe.
但如果能带我们去A6公路就太好了
But if you could take us up to the A6, that'd be brilliant.
不不
Oh, no, no.
我们要自己去莫克姆
We're going to Morecambe ourselves.
你确定吗,那是另一个方向
Are you sure? It's the other way.
你去坐后面
Get in the back, mate.
我不想
I don't want to.
不用,我们坐后排就好
No, no, we'll be fine in the back.
快换
Shift.
她只是客气
She's just being polite,
她更喜欢坐后面
she prefers it in the back.
好吧
Yeah.
我们要去看海豚
We're going to see the dolphins.
海豚会说话的
They can talk, you know.
不知道会不会跟我说话
Don't know if they'll talk to me though.
鱼不会说话
Fish can't talk.
那不是鱼,是哺乳动物
They're not fish, they're mammals.
噢,是哺乳动物
Oh, they're mammals!
那显然它们会说话, 像牛
Well, obviously they can talk then, like cows.
如果我知道它们是哺乳动物,我就不会那么没礼貌
If I'd known they were mammals, I wouldn't have been so rude.
早知道是哺乳动物,我就娶一只了
If I'd known they were mammals, I'd have married one.
别理她,没人理她
Take no notice of her, no one else does.
它们很神奇
They are amazing.
它们会治愈人类
They heal people, you know.
凯里郡有一只一直在治疗人们
There's one in Kerry that heals people all the time.
我觉得海豚是高等物种
Yeah, I think dolphins are the superior species.
它们怎么是高等物种
How can they be superior
如果一直被杀害
if they're the ones getting killed?
人类捕杀海豚,而不是反过来
Humans Kill dolphins, not the other way around.
确实
Exactly.
什么意思,“确实”
What do you mean exactly?
如果是我们杀的
I mean, if we are doing the killing,
那我们就是高等物种
then we're the superior species.
高等物种才会杀戮
I mean, it is the superior species that does the killing.
这就是高等物种的意思
That's what the superior species is.
蚊子
Mosquitoes.
谁在提供给你肉吃
Oh, hello, who's been feeding you meat?
蚊子会杀人
Mosquitoes kill people.
但它们不是高等物种不是吗
They're not a superior species, are they?
最后我们也没有去看海豚
We didn't go and see the dolphins in the end.
我们去了卡美洛,一个挺大的游乐园
We went to Camelot, which is this big fun park place.
尤妮斯从车里看到了它,当我们开车经过的时候
And Eunice saw it in the car as we were driving past
觉得这主意不错
and thought this would be a really good idea.
我觉得加里有点不高兴
And I think Gary was a bit put out.
凯蒂非常开心
Katie was thrilled to bits.
所以你们俩要去哪里?
So where are you two going?
凭着感觉走
Oh, following our noses.
可能去西班牙
Might go to Spain.
我学了一点西班牙语
I leaned a bit of Spanish.
你看上去像西班牙人
You look a bit Spanish.
是吗?
Do I?
嗯,也不算是
Well, not exactly,
但西班牙女性有种含蓄
but, you know, Spanish women have this modesty.
让她们神秘又性感
It makes 'em sort of mysterious and sensual.
你有些那种感觉
You're a bit like that.
你确定吗
You sure?
当然
Sure.
你披着西班牙头纱一定很美
You'd look great in a mantilla.
你们俩看上去真惬意
Oh, you two look nice and cozy.
还好吧?
You all right?
我快饿死了
My stomach thinks my throat's cut.
我们去吃点
Let's go and eat.
我还想看骑士对决表演
I want to see the knights.
还有很多时间去看表演呢
You've loads of time to see the knights, doesn't she?
是,我们有大把时间
Oh, we got quite a lot of time.
我们今天得去莫克姆
We've gotta get to Morecambe today.
好吧,后面我们可以开车带你们去
Oh, that's all right then, we can drive you after.
但先把包放车里
But you'll put your bags in the car.
我不想麻烦你们
Well, I wouldn't want to impose.
不算麻烦
Oh, it's not an imposition.
她会带着你们,是吗,咪
She'll take "em, won't you, Mi?
真的不用 -不,我说她能做到
No, honestly, it's okay. - No, I said she can do it.
她可不是个白♥痴♥,你呢亲爱的
She's not a drooling idiot. Are you, chook?
我不是,尤
No, Eu.
但我尽力不去想
电影精选列表