他们已经突破了前线
They've broken through the front lines!
我失去了和总部的联络
I've lost contact with the capital!
数量实在是太多了
There's too many of them!
守住了
Stand fast!
干掉他们
Finish them!
B127在哪里
Where's B-127?
对不起 我迟到了 路上有点堵
Sorry I'm late. I hit a little traffic.
小心 敌军突入
Get down! Incoming!
擎天柱
Uh, Optimus.
霸天虎 进攻
Decepticons, attack!
汽车人 后撤 去塔里
Autobots, fall back! Get to the tower!
毁掉发射台 不得让任何人逃走
Destroy the launch pad! Let none escape!
赛博坦星沦陷了 赶紧上逃生舱
Cybertron has fallen. Get to the escape pods.
银河系各处还有其他汽车人分散居住
There are other Autobots scattered across the galaxy.
如果我们想要活下来 就必须联♥系♥上他们
We must reach them if we hope to survive.
擎天柱 这里是我们的家 我们必须要抗争
Optimus, this is our home. We have to fight for it.
我们会继续抗争 但我们必须先找地方避难
We will fight on. But we must find refuge first.
我找到了一处不为人知的星球 地球
I found a planet that's well hidden. Earth.
你先去那里 为我们建立一个基地
You will travel there and establish a base for us.
等我们找到了其他人 我们会来找你会合
Once we've gathered the others, we'll join you.
你必须要保卫那个星球
You must protect the planet.
如果被霸天虎找到了 那我族就彻底完蛋了
If the Decepticons find it, then our people are truly finished.
快去吧
Now go!
祝你好运 士兵 我会给你争取一些时间
Good luck, soldier. I'll buy you some time.
不
No!
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay!
我已经死了 伙计
I'm dead already, man!
不仅仅是你
Oh, not just you.
你是如此的优秀
Being the overachiever that you are,
甚至把你整个小队都害死了 丹尼
you managed to get your whole squad killed, Danny.
太棒了
Bravo.
拜托 伙计 那玩意好臭
Come on, man. Those things sting.
什么玩意 这个吗
What things? These things?
我不知道 我从来没有被击中过
You know, I wouldn't know. I haven't been hit yet.
伙计 你这下太近了
Ow! Okay, you know what? That's too close, man.
说不定会打到我眼睛的
You could've taken out an eye.
我今晚还有约会呢 伙计 这模样可不帅气
I got a date tonight, man. This ain't sexy!
你说得对 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry. Ow!
是我不小心
That one was on me.
这个扳机出故障了
That's a malfunctioning trigger.
这个武器坏了
This weapon is just faulty.
都找人跟...
Someone is going to get a talking to...
伙计 别闹了
Man, would you stop?
好了 别闹了
All right, just stop.
我真该让你死在格林纳达的
I should've let you die in Grenada.
那样的话 我们就不会来到这丛林里
If you did, we wouldn't be able to come to the forest,
到处乱跑 玩这么好玩的游戏了
run around and play these awesome games.
没错
Exactly.
我恨你
Oh, I hate you.
好伤人啊 因为我爱你
Wow, man, that hurts. 'Cause I love you.
但是你拒绝接受 因为你害怕太过亲密
But you refuse to let it in 'cause you got intimacy issues.
你去找心理咨♥询♥师的话
A therapist will probably
他们会告诉你你小时候得到的拥抱不够多
tell you you weren't hugged enough as a kid.
-你看 -丹尼 我知道我看上去很蠢 但
- Look, man. - Danny, I know I look stupid, but...
快找掩护
Hey, yo, take cover!
丹尼
Danny.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Uh, yeah, man.
我是杰克·伯恩斯探员
This is Agent Jack Burns.
我需要医疗援助
I need medical up here now.
训练场西北方
We have a projectile strike
遭到炮弹袭击
in the northwest corner of the training course.
多人受伤
Multiple injuries.
谁能跟我解释一下
And would someone please explain to me
你们为什么要向自己人发射汽油弹
why you dropped napalm on your own guys!
没有 西北部现没有进行实弹演习
Negative. There are no live fire drills in the northwest sector.
那击中我们的到底是什么
What the hell hit us, then?
目标在右方
Target on your right!
所有人 分散搜索刚刚那东西
I need all of you to fan out and track that thing down now!
开车
Drive!
那边
There!
搞什么
What the hell?
拿下它
Take it down!
赶紧过来干掉这东西
Get down there now and flush that thing out!
它在那里
There it is!
目标已锁定 长官
Target has been located, sir.
开火
Light it up!
该死
Damn it!
不
Oh, no.
它要进矿坑 阻止它
It's going for the mine! Cut it off!
上 上
Move, move!
拜托
Please.
这是一个错误
This is a mistake.
稳住 先别开火
Stay cool. Hold your fire.
我不想伤害任何人
I don't want to hurt anyone.
谁呼叫了空中增援
Who called in the Air Force?
那不是空中增援
That's not the Air Force.
快跑
Run.
你以为你能躲起来吗
Did you think you could hide?
现在你将要尖叫着死去
Now you'll die screaming.
就像你的朋友们
Like your friends!
告诉我你的朋友们都躲在哪里
Tell me where your friends are hiding.
我永远不会说的
I'll never talk.
是吗
Is that right?
那就让你真的说不出口吧
Then let's make it official.
B127
B-127...
作为汽车人抵抗军的一员
As a member of the Autobot resistance,
你是赛博坦星的叛徒
you are a traitor to Cybertron
因此被判处死刑
and are hereby sentenced to death.
不
No!
不
No!
闭嘴
Shut up.
*亲爱的 亲爱的 当我说*
*Sweetness, sweetness I was only joking*
*你应该睡回床上去*
*When I said by rights you should be*
*当然是开玩笑的*
*Bludgeoned in your bed*
*现在我知道圣女贞德的感受了*
*Now I know how Joan of Arc felt*
*现在我知道圣女贞德的感受了*
*Now I know how Joan of Arc felt*
早上好 爸爸
Morning, Dad.
*火焰窜到她的鹰钩鼻下*
*As the flames rose to her Roman nose*
*她的随身听开始融化*
*And her Walkman started to melt*
*大嘴巴*
*Bigmouth, la-da-da da-da*
*大嘴巴*
*Bigmouth, la-da-da da-da*
*大嘴巴*
*Bigmouth...*
不 别胳肢我
No! Don't tickle.
被抓到了
Caught.
真恶心 罗恩
Gross, Ron.
让一下
Excuse me.
那些是你的跳水奖杯吗
Are those your diving trophies?
在我房♥间里太占位置了
Taking up too much space in my room.
你这样做会后悔的
You're gonna regret doing that.
早饭在哪里
Where's breakfast?
早餐已经为你好好地准备在碗橱和冰箱里了
Breakfast is conveniently located in the cupboards and the fridge.
我只是想帮上...
Try to help out...
-嗯 -一点点忙
- Yeah. - ...A little.
因为我是个大孩子了
Since I'm such a big kid now,
要给自己做早餐 还要给你做
making my own breakfast and what have you,
你知道怎样更加能帮助到我吗 妈妈
you know how I could be an even bigger help around here, Mom?
如果我能有一辆车
If I had a car.
查莉