For sanitary purposes, obviously, but...
这辆车也太丢人了
This car is an embarrassment.
你应该让你♥爸♥爸给你买♥♥一辆更好的
You should have your dad buy you a better one.
等等
Oh, wait...
不好意思
Sorry.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
他们是一群笨蛋
They're idiots.
但我觉得我知道怎样能让你感觉更好一点
But I think I know something that'll make you feel better.
什么
What?
复仇
Revenge.
我不想要复仇
I don't want revenge.
我想要
I do.
你呢 黄蜂 要来点复仇吗
What about you, Bee? Want some revenge?
*我只想要...*
*I just want...*
*复仇*
*Revenge!*
*我好生气*
*I'm mad*
来吧 我有个主意
Come on. I got an idea.
这里是蒂娜的家
This is Tina's house.
这是厕纸
And this, it's toilet paper.
就是你用来...
You use it for when you...
算了 拿一卷
Here, just take a roll.
不不不 你得...
No, no, no, no. You've got...
你得扔出去
You got to throw it.
像这样
Like this.
不赖吧
Not bad.
不...嗯...
Not... Yeah, um...
听着 黄蜂 你就做我们的鸡蛋人
Okay, look, Bee, you be our egg man.
嗯 不错
Right? Yeah. So... Love that.
看到这些了吗
You see these right here?
你这样拿起来一个
You grab one of these, like so.
-那个就是你的目标 -没错
- And that right there, that's your target. - That's right.
好吗 这样扔过去
All right? Just throw it like this.
我觉得我们可以直接给他
I think we could just hand it to him...
他也许能 然后...
He could maybe, yeah, and then...
黄蜂 你...
Bee, what are... What, um...
别打我
Don't hurt me.
天啊
Oh, my God...
该死
Oh, shit!
躲起来 躲起来 躲起来
Hide, hide, hide. Hide!
-趴下 -好吧
- Stay... - Oh, okay!
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
躲起来 黄蜂
Hide, Bee!
快走快走
Go, go, go!
妈妈
Mom!
真是太疯狂了
That was insane!
我的心跳好快
My heart right now is going crazy.
天啊 快停车
Oh, God. Stop the car, please.
黄蜂 你在干什么 你在干什么
Bee, what are you doing? What are you doing?
*我不能开55*
*I can't drive 55!*
大黄蜂
Bumblebee!
*我不能开55*
*I can't drive 55!*
*我不能开55*
*I can't drive 55!*
*我不能开55*
*I can't drive 55!*
天啊
Oh, my God!
*我不能开55*
*I can't drive 55!*
天啊 我们这是在犯罪
Oh, my God, we're committing a felony!
有一辆黄色的车
We got a yellow vehicle
自动在比科隧♥道♥里开
driving its damn self through the Pico Tunnel.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 黄蜂
Good night, Bee.
早上好 伙计 我要去工作了
Morning, buddy. I got to go to work, okay?
黄蜂 听我说 你得好好待在车♥库♥里
Bee. Listen to me. You need to stay in this garage, okay?
昨晚那一出后
After what happened last night,
警♥察♥们肯定全部都在找你
I'm pretty sure the cops are looking for you,
你还挺显眼的
and, uh, you don't exactly blend in.
我马上就会回来的
I'll be back, all right?
给
Here.
我可以把我的馅饼给你
You can have my Pop-Tart.
我要你去冻香蕉区
I need you to go to the frozen banana stand
偷点棍子回来
and steal some sticks.
我们没有棍子了
We're out of sticks.
我们就不能卖♥♥不插在棍子上的热狗吗
Can't we just sell the hot dogs without the sticks?
不能
No.
*不要 不要 不要*
*Don't, don't, don't...*
-怎么回事 -应该有发现了
- What's happening here? - We got a hit, I think.
地点在哪里
Where's that location?
旧金山附近 一个叫布莱顿瀑布镇的海边小镇
Near San Francisco. A coastal town named Brighton Falls.
有人打电♥话♥来找你
You have a personal call.
你好 查莉 我是迈迈
Hello? Charlie, hey, it's Memo.
你得赶紧回家来
You got to come home right now.
很糟糕 非常非常糟糕
It's bad. It's really, really bad.
大黄蜂呢
Where's Bumblebee?
大黄蜂 你做了什么
Bumblebee, what have you done?
你都在想什么 你...
What were you thinking? What...
我说了要你藏在车♥库♥里
I told you to hide in the garage!
太好了
Great.
真是控制不住自己啊 黄蜂
Helpful shame spiral, Bee.
我不生气 这都是我的错
I'm not mad, okay? This is all my fault.
我不该离开你的
I never should have left you.
也许你还是别全变回去
Hey, okay, maybe don't transform all the way?
我们还是得让你穿过这扇门
We've still got to get you through the door.
走吧 伙计
Come on, buddy.
没事
It's okay.
我完蛋了
I am so screwed.
现在你终身残疾了
And now you're crippled for life.
亲爱的 小心头发
Honey, watch the hair.
快走 别发出声音
Go. Now. But be quiet.
妈妈 等等
Mom, wait!
天啊
Oh, my God!
-妈妈 -发生了什么
- Mom... - What happened?
我真的很抱歉 这都是我的错
I'm really sorry. This is all my fault.
你对我的电视做了什么
What'd you do to my TV?
听着 妈妈 我可以解释
Look, Mom, I can explain.
我们待会再谈 好吗
We will talk about this later, all right?
-我现在要走了 -你开什么玩笑
- Now, I have to go. - Are you kidding me?
不 你哪儿都别想去
No. You're not going anywhere.
-是我的车 这很重要 -你的车
- It's about my car. It's really important. - About your car?
就是你每天每夜
That you spend all day and night
把自己关在车♥库♥里鼓捣的那玩意吗
shut in that garage, doing God-knows-what with?
妈妈 我现在真的不行
Mom, I can't. I really can't right now.
不 你可以的 查莉
Oh, no, you really can, Charlie.
你真的可以
You really can.
我受够了
I have had it!
你的态度 你总是一副闷闷不乐的样子
Your attitude, your always sulking around.
问都不问我一声就带回家那堆破烂
You brought home that piece of crap without even asking me!
家里的每个人都想要开开心心的
Everyone in this family is trying to be happy,
而你却只会雪上加霜
and all you want to do is make things harder.
妈妈 虽然你向前看了
You know, Mom, just because you've moved on
你对你的新生活很满足 但这不代表我也是
and you're happy with your new life doesn't mean I have!
你找到了我爸爸的替代品 但我没有
You've found a replacement for my dad and I haven't,
我永远也不会找
okay, and I never will!
我很抱歉我雪上加霜了
So I'm sorry if that makes things harder,
但是十个月以后
but in ten months from now
你就再也不用管我了
you won't even have to deal with me!
查莉
Charlie!
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我只是觉得自从我爸爸死后
I just feel like ever since my dad died,
我就好像成为了所有人的发泄点 我讨厌这样