Charlie.
你知道吗 明天是我的生日
What do you know, it's my birthday tomorrow,
你正好可以给我一大笔钱
perfect timing for a large cash gift.
我只要五百美元就能修好那辆科尔维特了
You know, $500 is really all I need to finish the Corvette.
我没有五百美元 你知道护士能赚多少
I don't have $500. You know how much nurses make.
"干的活是医生的两倍 赚的只有一半" 对吧
"Half as much as doctors for twice the work," Right?
这样吧 孩子
Tell you what, kiddo...
我明天还有个工作面试
I got another job interview tomorrow.
如果一切顺利 我就带你去
If all goes well, I'll have you swimming in car parts.
我更想要现金 罗恩
I prefer cash, Ron.
别这么没礼貌 快去喂狗
Don't be rude. Feed the dog.
柯南是奥蒂斯的狗 让他自己喂
Conan is Otis's dog. Make him do it.
什么
What?
你穿着空手道服都像个大人了
Aw! You look so grown up in your karate suit.
我的小儿子要变成小大人了
My baby boy is becoming a man.
该死 我要迟到了
Oh, shoot, I'm gonna be late.
你能上班路上顺便送你弟弟去上空手道课吗
Can you drop your brother at karate on your way to work, please?
要是我有车的话就可以
Um, I could if I had a car.
让他跟在你自行车后面 别让他被人诱拐了
Just let him follow you on your bike so nobody abducts him.
诱拐他 你刚刚还说他是小大人了
Abducts him? You just said he's a grown man now.
要是有人敢动我 我就打烂他的肾脏
If anyone tries anything, I will rupture their freaking spleen.
*你害怕吗 我害怕*
*And do you feel scared? I do*
*但我不会停下蹒跚着*
*But I won't stop and falter*
*如果我们抛开一切*
*And if we threw it all away*
*一切只会越来越好*
*Things can only get better...*
-你们要的两根 -谢了 哥们
- That's two for you guys. - Thanks, bro.
好 祝你们玩得开心
All right. Have a good one.
吃得安全
Eat safe.
不好意思 你好 我们不算认识...
Excuse me. Hi. We've never actually met...
对不起 现在没空
Sorry, I can't right now.
好吧
Yeah. Oh, okay.
热狗妹
Hey, hot dog girl!
天啊
Oh, my God!
我很抱歉 天啊
I'm so sorry. Oh, God.
有人要被炒咯
Someone's getting fired.
要是让我穿上这一身 我宁愿被炒了
If I had to wear that, I would pray to be fired.
说得好 蒂娜
Good one, Tina.
我们走
Let's go.
*你住的街上*
*On the street where you live*
*妹子聊着她们的生活*
*Girls talk about their social lives*
*她们涂着美好的唇膏 化着妆*
*They're made of lipstick Plastic and paint*
*眼里有一抹暗夜*
*A touch of sable In their eyes*
*你这辈子只希望*
*All your life all you asked*
*你的爸爸什么时候愿意和你说话*
*When is your Daddy gonna talk to you*
*但是你们生活在不同的世界*
*But we're living In another world*
*想要传达你的信息*
*Tryin' to get Your message through...*
拜托
Come on.
汉克叔叔
Hey, Uncle Hank.
你还要鼓捣你那辆破车吗
Are you still working on that damn car?
你的嘴巴还是这么毒吗
You still working on that damn personality?
-你给我准备了些什么 -你想要什么就有什么
- What have you got for me? - Whatever you want.
反正俄♥罗♥斯♥人都会把我们炸飞
Russians are gonna blow us all to hell anyway.
这种干劲才对
That's the spirit.
丫头
Hey, kid.
把3/8扳手递给我
Hand me the three-eighths, would you?
你在修汽化器吗
You working on the carburetor?
-你需要1/2的 -我说了我要3...
- You need the half-inch. - I said the three...
-谢了 丫头 -不客气
- Thanks, kid. - Yep.
*你看到我站在*
*You saw me standing*
*大道的墙角*
*By the wall corner of a main street*
*赌一把*
*Take a chance*
*就像所有的梦想家都不会放弃*
*Like all dreamers can't find another way*
*你不需要做梦*
*You don't have to dream it all*
*过好每一天*
*Just live a day...*
*不要为我祈祷*
*Don't say a prayer for me now*
擎天柱在哪里
Where is Optimus Prime?
赛博坦沦陷了 他没有死
He survived the fall of Cybertron.
只有消灭了他们的领导者
And no rebellion is truly dead
反抗军才算是真正根除
until the leader is vanquished.
他在哪里
So where is he?
我叫飞过山 汽车人反抗军的中队
My name is Cliffjumper, lieutenant in the Autobot resistance.
我若安全回去...
My safe return will be considered...
回答错误
Wrong answer.
我们知道他计划建立一个基地
We know he's planning to establish a base.
告诉我们在哪里 我们就饶你一命
Tell us where it is and we'll let you live.
我叫飞过山 汽车人...
My name is Cliffjumper, lieutenant...
*有时候你想去...*
*Sometimes you wanna go...*
不
No.
那是B127的信♥号♥♥
That's B-127's signal.
-你能追踪吗 -已经在追踪了
- Can you trace it? - Already did.
如果你不愿意告诉我们擎天柱在哪里
If you won't tell us where Prime is,
也许你这位年轻的朋友能告诉我们
perhaps your young friend will.
不可能
Never.
你是一名勇敢的战士 你值得更有尊严地死去
You're a brave warrior. You deserve a better death.
不过...
But then again...
设定前往地球的航线
Set course for Earth.
我给你30块换这些
I'll give you thirty bucks for all of it.
这个线圈我就能卖♥♥上两倍的价格了
I can get twice that much for the coil alone.
谁买♥♥ 只有我会来这地方
From who? I'm the only one that comes in here.
我都不知道你这地方怎么还开得下去
I don't even know how you're still open.
赶紧拿走吧 快走 我的节目要开始了
Just take it. Go. My show is on.
你那辆甲壳虫车是哪里来的
Hey, where did you get that Beetle?
上帝啊 自从他们竖起了那该死的塔
I swear to God, ever since they put up that dumbass tower,
我都收不到信♥号♥♥ 看不了节目了
I can't get a signal to watch my shows.
我得看看这周埃尔夫怎么样了
I've got to see what happens to Alf this week.
拜托
Come on!
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
该死
Damn it.
我放弃
I give up.
没有你我做不到
I can't do this without you.
见到你很高兴 想要辆新的别克吗
Nice to meet you. Interested in a new Buick?
-想得美 -我碰过了 但我没吃
- Nice try. - All right, I touched. But I didn't eat.
我应该认为有一块牛肉
And I'm supposed to believe one of these steaks
会站起来自己跑掉吗
just got up and walked away on its own?
我可见过更奇怪的场景
I've seen stranger.
你今晚不许吃晚餐
No dinner for you tonight.
但我好饿 我从午餐后就一直在禁食呢
But I'm starved! I've been fasting since lunch!
不过我倒是吃了那个南瓜
Well, I did eat that pumpkin.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
我想你 爸爸
I miss you, Dad.
我觉得太低了 亲爱的
I think it's too low, honey.
不
No.
不 我觉得得打到那颗按钮上
No, I think it goes to that button.
我不知道...调整一下
I don't know about... Fix it.
早上好 小寿星
Good morning, birthday girl!
你看上去...
You look...
很棒
Nice.
生日快乐 宝贝
Happy birthday, baby.
我爱你 来 打开礼物吧
I love you. Come on, open your present.
我上班要迟到了
I'm gonna be late for work.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
头盔 上面画着
Helmet. With...
水仙花
Daffodils.
我总是听说骑轻摩托的人
So, I keep hearing about people on mopeds
被撞翻了 脑袋糊了一地
getting run over and their brains smashed in.
你从现在起都得戴着这个
You got to wear this from now on.
我不管法律有没有规定 反正我们家这么规定了
I don't care if it's not the law. It's our law.
再说了 你看 多可爱
Plus, look how cute it is.
嗯
Yeah.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
我其实也给你准备了一个小礼物 查莉