for the rest of the evening.
她不希望被人打扰 不要靠近她的房♥间
She wishes not to be troubled. Keep clear of her chambers.
什么
What?
查莉生病了
Charlie has fallen ill
今晚必须待在房♥间里静养
and must stay in her bedroom for the rest of the evening.
-她不希望被人... -奥蒂斯
- She wishes not to... - Otis!
你嗑药了吗
Are you on drugs? Hmm?
不 不 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
No, no. Mom, Mom, Mom.
-不要去 别 -查莉
- Please stop. Stop! - Charlie!
-查莉 你不用... -她在哪里
- Mom, there is no reason to go... - Where is she?
-妈妈 别进去 -别闹了 奥蒂斯
- Mom, stop! - Quit it, Otis.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她
She...
奥蒂斯
Otis?
我发现了一座可以传递信息的塔楼
I found a tower to transmit our message.
非常近
It's close.
B127 我差点忘了
Oh. B-127. I almost forgot.
我没忘
I didn't.
不 别开枪
No! Don't shoot!
不
No!
黄蜂
Bee!
说话了 黄蜂 说话啊
Talk to me, Bee, talk to me.
我可以修好的 我可以修好的
I can fix this. I can fix this.
查莉
Charlie.
你得醒一醒 黄蜂 你得醒一醒
You got to wake up, Bee. You got to wake up.
求你了
Please.
查莉 我们该走了
Charlie, we got to go.
-枪 -什么
- The gun. - What?
电击枪 快去拿
The electric gun. Get it.
我可以修好你
I can fix you.
拜托 黄蜂
Come on, Bee.
拜托你醒过来
Come back to me.
快 再去给我拿一把
Come on, give me the other one.
黄蜂 拜托
Bee, come on.
我不能连你也失去 黄蜂
I can't lose you, too, Bee.
拜托 黄蜂
Please, Bee!
对不起
I'm sorry.
天啊
Oh, my God.
拜托 黄蜂 我们得先带你离开这里
Come on, Bee, we've got to get you out of here.
查莉 外面来了有一百万个人
Charlie, there's like a million guys out there!
我们得赶紧走了
We got to move, now.
拜托 黄蜂 我们得起来了 你能起来吗
Come on, Bee, you've gotta get up. Can you get up?
我面前有一扇门
There's a door in my way.
他们有炸♥弹♥
They've got bombs!
-我们该走了 -黄蜂 起来
- We got to go. - Bee, come on.
查莉
Charlie!
我们得起来 来
You've gotta get up, come on.
-三 -查莉
- Three. - Charlie!
-二 -拜托
- Two. - Come on.
一
One.
-查莉 -来
- Charlie! - Come on.
迈迈
Memo?
迈迈 迈迈 醒醒
Memo. Memo, wake up.
慢点
Easy.
慢点
Easy.
不要开火
Hold your fire!
把这孩子带出去
Get the kid out of here.
迈迈 醒醒 迈迈
Memo! Wake up, Memo!
走吧 孩子
Come on, kid.
不
Hey! No!
黄蜂
Bee!
快跑
Run!
黄蜂
Bee!
快跑
Run!
-放开我 -你不能接近那个东西
- Let go of me! - You need to get away from that thing.
-把它击倒 -不 住手
- Take it down! - No, stop!
-住手 -控制它 拆解了
- Stop it! - Contain it and dismantle it!
把它拆成零部件
Strip it down to parts!
别动它 你根本不懂
Leave him alone! You don't understand.
回击啊 黄蜂
Fight back, Bee!
-黄蜂 -臭丫头 别闹了 这只是一台机器
- Bee! - Kid, stop! It's a machine!
他比你有人性得多
He's more human than you'll ever be!
够了
That is enough!
完了
Oh, shit.
开火
Open fire!
后撤 找掩护
Fall back! Take cover!
黄蜂
Bee!
黄蜂
Bee!
黄蜂 住手
Bee, stop!
你记起来了 对吗
You remember, don't you?
他们回来了
They're coming back.
天啊
Oh, God.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
我们得赶紧离开这里
We need to get out of here.
我们得带你去安全的地方
We've got to get you someplace safe.
黄蜂 不行 他们会杀了你
Bee, stop. They will kill you!
如果被霸天虎找到了
If the Decepticons find Earth,
那我族就彻底完蛋了
then our people are truly finished.
好吧 那我们就战斗
Okay. Then we fight.
走吧 上车
Let's go, get in.
你们去吧 我帮你们拖住这些家伙
Go on. I'll buy you some time with these guys.
你刚刚吻了我吗
You just kiss me?
在脸颊上
On the cheek.
也算哦
Still counts.
也算哦
Still counts.
停下
Halt!
停
Stop.
好吧 没用
Well, that didn't work.
躲开 躲开
Move, move!
再快点 黄蜂 再快点
Faster, Bee, faster!
我们应该考虑装安全带了
We should really look into getting seatbelts.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God, oh, my God.
没事的 她会偷回机器人 击退警♥察♥
It's okay. She's gonna steal the robot back, fight off the police,
杀死两个更大的机器人 然后平安回家
kill two bigger robots, and come right back home.
闭嘴 奥蒂斯
Shut up, Otis.
突发新闻
Folks, this just breaking.
麦金农空军基地外突然出现
There appears to be a high-speed chase underway
高速车辆追踪
just outside McKinnon Air Base.
右转 右转
Go right! Go right!
再近点 再近点
Closer. Closer.
你要是跟丢那辆车
You lose that car,
我就亲自把你的脸扯下来
I will personally rip your face off.
天啊
Oh, God!
一切都在掌控之中
It's all under control.
-查莉 -妈妈
- Charlie! - Mom?
你赶紧给我把车停下
You pull that car over right this second.
你现在做的事很不安全
This is very unsafe, what you're doing.
妈妈 你得赶紧离开这里
Mom, you got to get out of here, okay?
妈妈
Mom...
你要相信我 拜托
You have to trust me, please!
查莉
Charlie!
-我们得帮她 罗恩 -抓稳了
- We got to help her, Ron! - Hang on.
天啊 罗恩
Oh, my God! Ron!
快让开
Get out of the way!
天啊 你在干什么
Oh, my gosh! What are you doing?
我在《迈阿密风云》里看过这一招
I saw this on Miami Vice.
天啊
God!
-我可以的 我可以的 -天啊
- Oh. Oh. I got it, I got it, I got it. - Oh, my God!
车技真不错 罗恩
Nice driving, Ron.
大家都没事吧