It's okay, okay? Just breathe. Breathe.
-首先 你好 -你好
- First of all, hi. - Hi.
我是查莉
I'm Charlie.
我是迈迈 你好
I'm Memo, hi.
你好 迈迈
Hi, Memo. Um...
见到你很高兴
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴 很高兴...
Pleasure... Pleasure...
我知道你看到的东西有点荒谬 我能解释
Look, I know what you saw was a little crazy. I can explain.
好吧 我解释不了 但事情是这样的
Yeah, I can't explain. But here's the deal.
如果你告诉任何人你看到的东西
If you tell anyone what you just saw,
我就得用我的车从你身上碾过去了
I'm gonna have to run you over with my car.
天
Jeez.
那真是...
That was...
我没有恶意
I don't mean that in a mean way.
好吗 我的意思是
Okay? What I'm saying
不能让别人知道你刚刚看到的事
is no one can know what you just saw, okay?
你保证吗
You promise?
嗯
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
大黄蜂 你可以出来了
Bumblebee, you can come out now.
什么
What?
它是...
It's, uh...
是"他"
He.
他今天已经调了一天的频道了
He's been going up and down on that dial all day today
真不知道为什么
and I don't know why.
-感受一下他的反应能力 -什么
- Hey, check out his reflexes. - What?
天啊
Oh! Oh, God!
把你的衬衫给我
Yo, give me your shirt. Huh?
把你的衬衫给我
Give me your shirt.
你是指我穿的衬衫吗
You mean the shirt that I'm wearing?
是的 快点 我会还给你的
Yes, yes! Come on. I'll give it back to you.
好吧
Okay.
拜托 把你的衬衫给我
Come on! Give me your shirt!
好吧
All right.
等等 等等 不 你不用非得这样的
Wait, wait, wait! Hey, no, no! You don't need to do this.
-必须这样 -不 但是
- Yes, I do. - No, but...
-来 来吧 -不 我知道了 知道了
- Come here. Come on! - No, I get it. I get it!
对不起
Sorry.
我知道我保证过了 但是 这衬衫拿不回来了
I know I promised you, but, yeah, you're not getting that back.
*很高兴我们差点成功了*
*So glad we've almost made it*
*难过的是他们终将暗淡*
*So sad they had to fade it*
*人人都想统治世界*
*Everybody wants to rule the world...*
太了不起了
It's incredible!
它们正在无缝连接我们的科技
They're combining our technology seamlessly.
卫星 电♥话♥ 电脑
Satellites, phones, computers.
它们正在创造一张信息交互动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
They're creating an interconnected web of information.
它们的指尖流过了无数的数据
Volumes of data at their fingertips.
这简直是技术的进化
It's revolutionary.
你没发现鲍威尔就是个怪人吗
He's a weird guy. You ever notice that about Powell?
他们在追踪能量级的波动
They're tracking fluctuations in Energon levels.
好像是它们物种特有的热信♥号♥♥
It's like a heat signature specific to their species.
真是太了不起了
It's astonishing.
这太美了 这...
It's beautiful. It's...
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
你已经给了它们我们的卫星 通信
You've given them our satellites, our comms,
天知道还要给什么
God knows what else.
但是在这里一天的时间里 他们不仅为我们
Yet in the space of a day they've given us a way
提供了如何找到B127的方法 还能找到它们所有人
to not only hunt down B-127, but all of them.
让它们做完它们要做的事 找到B127
Let them finish what they're doing. Let them find B-127.
然后我允许你毁灭它们所有人
And then I'll give you permission to destroy them all.
把它们拆解成零件
Use them for spare parts.
是 长官
Sir, yes, sir.
那你也不知道他是从哪里来的
So you have no idea where he came from?
不知道
No idea.
我有考虑过报♥警♥吗
You thought about calling the cops?
他们能做什么 迈迈
What are they gonna do, Memo?
他们只会把他
They're just gonna send him away
送到什么实验室 对他做一些科学实验
to a lab and do weird science experiments on him.
*怪异的科学*
*Weird Science!*
*塑料锅碗瓢盆*
*Plastic tubes and pots and pans...*
你玩电台玩得很得心应手嘛 黄蜂
You're getting pretty good with that radio dial, Bee.
大黄蜂DJ驾到
Yeah, D.J. Bumble in the house!
*我没了我的电台可活不了*
*I can't live without my radio*
所以你才要不停地调频道吗
Is that why you're always messing with the dial?
你是想自学怎么说话 对吗
You're trying to teach yourself how to talk, aren't you?
*像个男人一样走路 像个男人一样说话*
*Walk like a man Talk like a man...*
不是吧
No way.
天啊 黄蜂 你是个天才 你真是天才
Oh, my God, Bee, you're a genius! You're an actual genius!
-这是在干什么呢 -那是六班的吉姆
- What is going on here? - That's Jim from sixth period.
他说他这周忙
He said he was busy this week.
你要去看看吗
You want to check it out?
-绝对会很棒的 0好吧
- This is pretty cool. - Okay.
黄蜂 我们马上回来
Bee, we'll be right back.
别做出什么疯狂的事
Don't do anything crazy.
大家快来看 崔普要跳了
Hey, everybody, come watch! Tripp's gonna jump!
你疯了
You're off your nut.
怎么回事
What's going on over there?
别跳 哥们 你疯了
Don't do it, dude, you're crazy.
拜托 没什么大不了的
Come on, it's not that big a jump.
天啊 那是崔普·萨默斯吗
God, is that Tripp Summers?
你认识崔普吗
Oh, you know Tripp?
嗯 我有一次把一瓶柠檬水泼到他身上了
I mean, yeah. I spilled a gallon of lemonade on him once.
有人有胆子跟我一起跳吗
Doesn't anyone have the balls to jump off this thing with me?
一名勇敢的志愿者
A brave volunteer.
我...我没有
Yeah, I... See, I didn't...
不是我 我没有...
I didn't do that. I didn't actually...
*你有这胆量*
*You got the touch*
*你有这力量*
*You got the power*
我知道你
Hey, I know you.
不 那时候很抱歉 这...
Uh... No, sorry about that. It...
你当时和我妹妹一起在跳水队里
You were on the dive team with my little sister.
我几年前看到过你赢了州赛
I saw you win state a couple years ago.
-是的 -女士们 先生们
- Oh. Uh, yeah. - Ladies and gentlemen.
一下子变得有意思起来了
This just got a whole lot more interesting.
这里来了一位冠军跳水运动员
We have a championship high-diver on our hands!
我其实已经不 不跳了...
Yeah, I actually, I don't, I don't...
我已经不跳了
I don't do it anymore.
别担心 我不会让你先跳的
Oh, don't worry. I won't make you go first.
小心
Watch it!
崔普
Yeah, Tripp!
跳水女孩 你可得挺我啊
Dive Girl! You better not back out on me.
伙计们 她要上了 她要上了
You guys, she's gonna do it! She's gonna do it!
跳 跳 跳 跳
Dive! Dive! Dive! Dive!
来吧
Come on!
跳 跳 跳 跳
Dive! Dive! Dive! Dive!
你可以的 小查莉
You got this, Charlie girl!
-你要去哪里 -你怕了吗
- Where you going? - What, are you scared?
-你没事吧 -我们走吧
- You okay? - Let's just go.
真是个废物
What a loser!
你不是说你是跳水队的吗
Thought you said you were on the diving team.
我觉得她要回车里去哭了
I think she's gonna cry in her car.
你要去哪里 亲爱的
Where you going, sweetie?
怎么回事
What happened out there?
这可是你表现的大好机会
That was your big moment to look cool.
你想怎样 蒂娜
What's your damage, Tina?
这是卖♥♥油炸条的小子吗
Is that the churro guy?
你的发动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥呢 哥们
Where's your hairnet, dude?
在垃圾桶里 爱因斯坦
It's in the garbage, Einstein.
每次用完了以后都得换的
You throw them away after each use.
当然是用在好的地方 但是...