黄蜂
Bee?
黄蜂 你在哪里
Bee, where are you?
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God.
黄蜂
Bee!
你去哪里了
Where did you go?
奥蒂斯
Otis!
你看到我的车了吗
Have you seen my car?
很不幸 看到了
Unfortunately, yes.
不 我是说你今天有没有看到我的车
No, have you seen my car today?
本来在车♥库♥ 被人偷了
It was in the garage. Someone stole it!
没有 笨蛋 是妈妈开走了
No, idiot. Mom took it.
她要送柯南去看兽医
She had to bring Conan to the vet
它好像吞下了一只橡胶手套什么的
because he swallowed, like, a rubber glove or something
罗恩正好要用旅行车
and Ron needed the station wagon.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
等等
Wait.
不好意思 又是我
Hi. Excuse me. It's me again.
我们从来不算正式认识 但是...
We never officially met, but...
现在没空 抱歉
I can't right now. Sorry.
不 是的
Nope. Yep.
好吧
Okay.
我知道 伙计 坚持住
I know, buddy. Hang in there.
你不能看到什么就吃什么
You can't eat everything you see.
就当是一个教训吧
Just let this be a good life lesson for you.
天啊 停下 不要这么做
Oh, my God. Stop it! Don't do that!
黄蜂 不
Bee, no!
妈妈
Mom?
上帝啊 查莉 你干什么
Jesus! Charlie, what are you doing?
妈妈 赶紧停车
Mom, you gotta pull over.
-怎么回事 -赶紧停车
- What the hell is going on? - Just pull the car over.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay. All right.
你能不能把你的机器人垃圾收起来 你在想什么
Would you put that robot junk away? What are you thinking?
你差点把我吓出心脏病
You almost gave me a heart attack.
我还以为我被劫车了
I thought I was being carjacked.
我要带狗去看兽医
I'm taking the dog to the vet.
真不敢相信你不带上我
I can't believe you would take him without me.
妈妈 我好担心它
Mom, I'm so worried about him!
它也是我的狗狗
He's my dog, too, you know.
你不是说柯南是奥蒂斯的狗吗
What happened to Conan being Otis's dog?
妈妈 你现在太歇斯底里了
Mom, you're being hysterical, okay?
这种情绪状态下 你不该开车
You should not be driving in such an emotional state.
我知道你碰到紧急情况会怎么样
I know how you get during emergencies.
我是一名护士
I'm a nurse.
不是动物的
Not of animals.
好吧 你来开车也行
Oh, okay. I'm happy for you to drive.
顺便 你没有戴上头盔
You weren't wearing your helmet, by the way.
-被我发现了 -该死
- I saw that. - Oh, shoot.
稳住 黄蜂
Keep it together, Bee.
长官
Sir?
长官
Sir.
我觉得你会想赶紧看看这个
I thought you'd want to see this immediately.
-他们确定吗 -是的 长官
- They sure? - Yes, sir.
有两个个体出现在得州
Two of them just made contact in Texas.
情报显示他们正在迅速往西行
Intel says they're heading west fast.
备车 西蒙斯
Saddle up, Simmons.
我们出发去得州
We're going to Texas.
好了 黄蜂 有几件事得好好聊聊
Okay, Bee, we need to go over a few things.
好了 安全
Okay. We're all clear.
好吧 可能不该来海边的
All right. I'm re-thinking the beach.
我没事
Oh, I'm good.
不 我没事 谢谢
No, I'm good, thanks.
人们遇到自己不理解的事时会做出很可怕的事
People can be terrible about things they don't understand.
如果他们发现了你 很可能会把你关进实验室
If they find you, they'll probably lock you up in a lab somewhere
把你切成很多小块
and cut you into tiny little pieces.
会很可怕的 相信我
It'll be bad, trust me.
你只能向我现出你的真身 好吗
The only person you can show yourself around is me, okay?
那我们来练习一下 准备好了吗
So let's practice. You ready?
万一你看有人在我边上 你怎么办
If you see anyone besides me, what do you do?
太好了 很好 变回来
Great. Perfect. Come back now.
好吧 万一我们正在开车 突然间
Okay, so let's say we're driving and all of a sudden...
该死 有人 藏起来 黄蜂 藏起来
Oh, shoot! Somebody's here! Hide, Bee, hide!
你是认真的吗
You serious?
黄蜂 太晚了 你已经死了
Bee, it's too late. You're already dead.
没关系
It's all right.
所以我们才要练习 你会学会的
That's why we're practicing. You'll get it.
F2接近中 未检测到有生命生物
Fox-2 on approach. Non-biologicals are inbound.
长官 目标应该是和它们进行沟通
The goal, sir, should be to communicate with them.
首次和外形物种接触
First contact with an alien species.
我这辈子一直在等待这一刻
I've spent my whole life waiting for this moment.
如果它们敢轻举妄动 我们就干掉它们
If they make one wrong move, we put 'em down.
人类数量越来越多了 让我杀了他们
The humans are multiplying. Please let me kill them.
先不要 B127的信♥号♥♥消失了
Not yet. B-127's signal has gone silent.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
听好了 我是伯恩斯探员 这是鲍威尔博士
Listen up! I'm Agent Burns and this is Dr. Powell.
现在正有100多柄枪对着你们的脑袋
We currently have 100 guns pointed right at your head!
说出你们来有何贵干
So state your business.
地球的人♥民♥
People of Earth,
我们是在银河系巡逻的霸天虎和平维护者
we are Decepticon peacekeepers patrolling the galaxy.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
真是太耻辱了
This is humiliating.
我们认为有一名来自我们世界的危险逃犯
We believe a dangerous criminal from our world
正藏在你们的星球上
is hiding somewhere on yours.
你要我们怎么帮忙
How is it you think we can help?
我们需要你们的眼睛
We need your eyes.
等等
Wait.
你想要我们卫星的权限
You want access to our satellites?
我们的扫描器范围有限
Our scanners' range is limited.
你们的基础设备虽然很原始
Your infrastructure is primitive.
但是两者结合起来能发挥很强大的作用
But combined, they could be quite powerful.
不行 不可能
No way! Out of the question!
我们有共同的敌人 伯恩斯探员
We have a common enemy, Agent Burns.
我们的星球上正在进行一场战争
There's a war raging on our planet.
如果我们找不到B127 这场战争可能会波及这里
If B-127 isn't found, that war may find its way here.
也许
Perhaps...
我们能想个办法互帮互助
We can find a way to help one another.
我们会和我们的上级谈谈
We'll talk it over with our superiors.
不过 你们得跟我们一起去
In the meantime, if you could follow us.
很好 鲍威尔朋友
Very well, friend Powell.
带我们去见你们的领导者
Take us to your leader.
天天只能变成大众汽车肯定很无聊吧
Must suck being cooped up in a VW all day, huh?
有没有人能帮你的
Is there anyone that can help you?
你有没有家人
Do you have a family?
妈妈 爸爸 兄弟什么的
You know, like a mom, dad, siblings?
你们爱着彼此
You all love each other?
或者天天要把彼此逼疯
Or drive each other crazy
让你迫不及待想要离开开始新的生活
and you can't wait to get away and start a whole new life.
你要让我看看能不能帮你修好吗
Do you want me to see if I can fix it?
我保证我会很轻的
I'll be gentle, I promise.
躺下
You lay down, okay?
不要动
Hold still.
我觉得可能有...
I think maybe there's something...
B127 我希望你能收到这则信息
B-127, I pray this message finds you.
我们的战争...
Our war rages on...
...地球
...planet Earth...
...幸存...
...survival...
反抗军 发射
Ravage, eject!
...你的任务...
...your mission...
...士兵...
...soldier...
我...
I...
你没事吧
Are you okay?