Is everyone okay?
罗恩 车里还有孩子呢
Ron! We have a kid in the car!
我是想救另一个孩子 我能...
I was trying to save the other kid! What was I...
这是双输
It was a lose-lose.
奥蒂斯 奥蒂斯 你没事吧
Otis? Otis, are you all right?
真是太刺♥激♥了
That was radical.
准备卫星传输我们的信息
Preparing satellites to transmit our message.
好吧 我们有什么计划
Okay. What's the plan?
这就是计划吗 我恨这计划 黄蜂 我想帮忙
This is the plan? I hate this plan. Bee, I want to help.
*我不希望她出任何事*
*I would hate anything to happen to her*
你真的会说话了 你还会听史密斯的歌♥了
You're actually talking. And you're listening to The Smiths.
小心点
Be careful.
干掉他 这次别再失败了
Handle him! And finish the job this time!
该死
Oh, shit!
我要怎么上去
How the hell am I gonna get up there?
36%
看 塔上的那一个
There. The one on the tower.
你觉得这些小链条能...
You think these little chains can hold...
好吧
Okay.
抓稳了
Hold on!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
84%
拜托
Come on.
拜托
Come on.
不
No.
等我杀了你 我就杀了她
After I kill you, I kill her.
黄蜂 不
Bee, no!
你没打中
You missed.
你会害死我们俩的
You'll kill us both!
大黄蜂
Bumblebee!
天啊
Oh, God.
你
You.
你们得赶紧离开这里
You need to get outta here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是我的朋友们要来了
I mean my friends are coming.
他们会来找他的
And they're gonna be looking for him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
士兵
Hey, soldier!
我来了 我成功了
I'm here. I made it.
发生了什么
What's going on?
世界已经被拯救了 孩子
World's already been saved, kid.
不错
Cool.
不错
Cool.
你能帮我联♥系♥我妈妈吗
Hey, can you call my mom?
好了 黄蜂
This is it, Bee.
*我们走*
*Let's go!*
黄蜂 我不能和你一起走
Bee, I can't go with you.
你还有需要你的人
You've got people out there that need you.
我也是
And so do I.
我必须让你走
I gotta let you go.
非常
Thank you...
感谢你
So much...
给了我
For giving me...
我的声音
My voice.
谢谢你...
Thank you for...
让我感觉找回了自己
For making me feel like me again.
我绝对不会忘记你的
I'll never forget you.
再见 大黄蜂
Goodbye, Bumblebee.
不是吧
No way.
你在逗我吗
You kidding me?
你是说原来你一直都能变成卡玛洛吗
Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?
天啊
Oh, my God!
*你不可以忘记我*
*Don't you forget about me*
*不行不行不行*
*Don't, don't, don't*
*你不可以忘记我*
*Don't you forget about me*
*你可以站在我身前*
*Will you stand above me*
*为我指引 永远别爱上我*
*Look my way never love me*
*雨一直下 一直下*
*Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling*
*倾泻而下*
*Down, down, down*
*你还会认出我吗*
*Will you recognize me*
*叫出我的名字 或者走过*
*Call my name or walk on by...*
这边 女士
Here you go, ma'am.
宝贝
Baby.
谢天谢地你没事
Thank God you're all right.
谢谢你们能来 妈妈
Thanks for coming, Mom.
车技真是太厉害了 罗恩
That was some driving, Ron.
我一直有在偷学
Well, I've taken a few notes.
奥蒂斯
Otis.
他们逼我说的
They forced me to tell.
还好他们这么做了
I'm glad they did.
没有你们 我一个人肯定不行
I couldn't have done it without you guys.
查莉
Hey, Charlie.
我马上回来
I'll be right back, okay?
你今天是怎么了
Wow, um, what happened to you today?
这个吗
Oh, this?
你懂的 机器人♥大♥战
Oh, you know, robot fights,
高速追逐 国际灾难
high-speed chases, international disasters.
日常小事啦
The usual.
对
Right.
-还没到这地步 -没到
- Not quite there yet. - Nope.
好吧 没到 对
Yep. Okay, okay. No. Yeah.
老朋友 你保护了这个星球
Old friend, you kept this planet safe.
因为你 我们拥有了未来 B127
Because of you, we have a future, B-127.
我的名字
My name...
是
Is...
大黄蜂
Bumblebee.
看看能不能动起来
Let's see if we got something.
天啊 太好了
Oh, my God, yes!