那是谁
Who was that?
那个声音说到什么战争
That voice said something about a war.
你还记得什么吗
Do you remember anything?
打中甲壳虫车的样子只是某种伪装吗
Is the VW Beetle some kind of disguise?
你在躲着什么吗
Are you hiding from something?
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
这坏了
It's broken.
没关系
It's okay.
我觉得我能帮你修好
I think I can help.
回家吧
Let's go home.
...一个混♥蛋♥
...and a basket case,
一个王子
a princess...
-和一个罪犯 -好了 快好了
- And a criminal. - All right, I'm almost done.
这算解答了你的问题吗
Does that answer your question?
不是吧
No way.
你真的在看吗
Are you actually watching it?
*不要忘了我*
*Don't you forget about me*
*Don't, don't, don't...*
你还想看的话可以换一张
You can pop in another one if you want.
加油 亲爱的
Whoo! Come on, sweetie!
你可以的 小查莉
You got this, Charlie girl!
好样的 小查莉
All right, Charlie girl!
布莱顿瀑布镇的各位
Hello, Brighton Falls.
这是查莉·沃森 未来的奥林匹克金牌得主
This is Charlie Watson, future Olympic gold medalist.
真是太完美了
That was so perfect.
-谢了 爸爸 -你感觉怎么样
- Thanks, Dad. - How do you feel?
不 不 你为什么要放这个
No, no, why would you play this?
对不起 我只是
Sorry. I just...
我搞定了
I finished.
看看行不行
Let's see if we got something.
好吧
Okay.
好了
All right.
天啊 太好了
Oh, my God, yes!
成功了
It worked!
瞧瞧你
Look at you go.
你还会跳舞呢
You got some moves.
*说着话*
*Talking away*
黄蜂 音乐能帮你说出你的感受
You know, Bee, music can help you say what you're feeling.
*我还是要说*
*I'll say it anyway*
你肯定会喜欢的 这是最新的
You're gonna love this. It's brand new.
*害羞地...*
*Shying away...*
*我知道 我的女友昏迷了*
*Girlfriend in a coma, I know*
*这是认真的*
*I know, it's serious*
不喜欢史密斯乐队
Not a Smiths fan.
好吧
Okay, um...
来
Here.
试试这个
Try this.
*绝对不会放弃你*
*Never gonna give you up...*
好吧
Fine.
好吧 我是史迪威·尼克斯呢
Okay, where's my Stevie Nicks?
琼·杰特和黑心人
Joan Jett and the Blackhearts.
滚石乐队
Stones.
请你不要碰那些
Hey, hey, please don't touch those. Please.
那是我爸爸的
They belonged to my dad.
你想听听看吗
Do you want to hear it?
*我的爱人*
*Oh, my love*
我们以前一起修科尔维特时经常听这个
We used to listen to this while we'd work on the Corvette.
*我亲爱的*
*My darling...*
*我渴望你的爱抚*
*I've hungered for your touch*
这是他最喜欢的
It was his favorite.
他曾说这样会让车子放松身心
He used to say it would make the car feel better.
*那孤独漫长的时光*
*A long lonely time*
*时光*
*Time...*
*缓缓流逝*
*goes by so slowly*
我们以前每周末都会一起修这辆车
We used to work on this car every weekend together.
*时光荏苒 物换星移*
*And time can do so much*
这是专属于我们的
It was our thing.
*你还属于我吗*
*Are you still mine*
那卷录像带
That tape.
那是我见他的最后一面
That was the last time I saw him.
他死于心脏病发作
He died of a heart attack.
我一直没能好好和他道别
I never got to say goodbye.
我总是觉得 如果我能
You know, I always thought if I could just
修好这辆车
finish fixing this car...
如果我能让它重新发动起来
If I could just get it to start up again,
他会听到我的声音
he would hear me.
他会听到的
He would hear me.
无意冒犯
I say this with all due respect.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your damn mind?
你这叫无意冒犯吗
That was with all due respect?
他说得有道理 博士
The man's got a point, Doctor.
我们的卫星动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络
Our satellite network is
属于国家防御动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥的最前线
at the forefront of our national defense.
长官 这可能是千载难逢的好机会
Sir, please. It could be a once in a lifetime opportunity.
你能想象和这些生物结盟
Can you imagine the advances
能给我们带来多少好处吗
an alliance with these creatures might bring?
我能想象到进攻[好处] 进攻华盛顿
I imagine the advances. An advance on Washington.
-纽约 进攻芝加哥 -不可能的
- New York. An advance on Chicago! - That's not gonna happen.
他们都自称霸天虎了
They literally call themselves "Decepticons."
这没有让你有所警觉吗
That doesn't set off any red flags?
你们俩都够了
Enough! From both of you.
长官
Sir,
这可是前所未闻的先进机器人系统
we're talking about the most advanced robotic system ever seen.
如果我们拒绝它们
If we tell them no,
它们很可能就会将它们的科技拱手送给俄♥罗♥斯♥人
they'll just take their technology to the Russians instead.
你真的想以"导致美国在冷战中失败的罪魁祸首"
Do you really want to go down in history
这一身份载入史册吗
as the man who cost us the Cold War?
好吧
Fine.
我们会帮助他们找到他们的逃犯
We'll help them find their fugitive.
等一切结束
And when it's done,
你想做什么实验都可以
you can do all the experiments you want. Hmm?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
先生...机器人们
Gentle... Uh, Robots.
欢迎来到七区
Welcome to Sector 7.
你们终于同意我们进来了
How kind of you to finally allow us in.
我们很乐意友善地邀请你们
We're very happy to have you here as friends.
谢谢你 鲍威尔朋友
Thank you, friend Powell.
我的上级已经同意
My superior has agreed to
给予你们有限的卫星使用权限
grant you limited access to our satellites.
而且你们可以使用我们在这里的所有科技
In addition, you're welcome to use all of our technology here.
这里是地球上最大的超级阵列群
It's the largest super-array of Crays on Earth.
谢谢你们的热情招待
We thank you for your hospitality.
告诉我 你们使用的这个声音通信设备
Tell me, those vocal communication devices you use,
能进行全世界范围通讯吗
do they function worldwide?
电♥话♥吗 可以 怎么了
The telephones? Yes, why?
你得调个台 伙计
You got to pick a station, man.
我知道选择很多
I know there's a lot of choices.
"你要不要和我一起出去约会"
"You want to go on a date with me, maybe?"
好吧
Okay, uh...
你想干什么
What are you trying to do?
来吧 来吧
Here we go. Here we go.
你不是呆子 你不是呆子
You're not a nerd. You're not a nerd.
你不是呆子 你不是呆子
You're not a nerd. You're not a nerd.
好吧 你是呆子
Okay, you're a nerd,
但别让她觉得你是呆子
but just don't let her see that you're nerdy.
不好意思 抱歉打扰了 我...
Excuse me. Sorry to barge in. I just...
你刚...
Do you, just...
不 不 没关系 你...
No, no, it's fine! Just...
坐下 好吗 别尖叫 好吗
Just sit down, please? Shh, don't scream, okay?
那是什么
What is that?
没事的 好吗 深呼吸 深呼吸