I've become this drain on everyone, and I hate it.
好像所有人都希望我
It's like everybody expects me
能一副什么都没发生的样子
to act like nothing ever happened,
这根本不可能办到啊
and it's impossible to do that.
关于你♥爸♥爸的事 我很遗憾
About your dad, I'm really sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很喜欢一句话
You know, there's this quote that I like.
"最黑暗的夜里才有最明亮的星”
"The darkest nights produce the brightest stars."
这句话真好
That's nice.
我妈妈在减肥中心看到的
My mom got it from Weight Watchers.
下来 离那辆车远一点
Get out and move away from the vehicle.
冷静点 黄蜂
Stay cool, Bee.
怎么回事
What's going on?
-别动 -住手
- Come on! - Stop it!
放开我
Let go of me!
-瞄准 干掉他 -快跑
- Weapons now! Take it down! - Run!
不 别跑 别跑
No, don't run. Do not run!
她跑了
She ran.
告诉我他们是我们这边的
Please tell me they're on our side.
不要再跑了
No more running.
不要再躲了
No more hiding.
B127 你是个叛徒 还是个懦夫
B-127, you're a traitor and a coward.
告诉我们擎天柱在哪里
Tell us where Optimus Prime is hiding.
黄蜂 小心
Bee, look out!
他为什么不反抗
Why isn't he fighting back?
你为什么不反抗
Why don't you fight?
别打他 求你们了
Leave him alone! Please!
再来
Again.
再发射
Hit it again!
住手 住手
Stop! Stop it!
你的女儿偷走了政♥府♥财产 沃森太太
Your daughter stole government property, Mrs. Watson.
她最近的确处于痛苦的适应期
She's been having trouble adjusting,
但我们没想到会这么严重
but we had no idea it was this serious.
我...
I...
查莉 亲爱的
Charlie. Honey.
我什么都没有偷 他不属于他们
I didn't steal anything, and he doesn't belong to them.
-他 -女士
- "He?" - Ma'am.
我向你保证 是"它"
I can assure you that it is an "It".
"它"是一个高度危险的战争机器
And "It" is a highly dangerous war machine.
不 他不是 妈妈 他不是什么战争机器
No, he isn't, okay, Mom? He's not some "War machine."
我不知道他是什么 但是
I don't know what he is, but...
他是我的朋友
He's my friend.
女士 你的女儿今天经历了很大的创伤
Ma'am, your daughter's had a traumatic experience today.
也许对她所见的事产生了一些误解
Maybe doesn't understand everything she's seen.
她行为紊乱
She's disoriented.
不 我没事 妈妈 我非常好
No, I'm fine, Mom. I'm completely fine, okay?
你要相信我 我什么都没偷
You have to believe me, please. I didn't steal anything!
住口 回你的房♥间去
Stop! Just go to your room.
我当初很穷的时候
When I was going through puberty,
也偷过东西
I stole things, too.
-我偷过几盒马罗马[巧克力] -我们知道
- Stole a box of Mallomars once. - Yeah, we know.
抓到你了
Caught you.
妈妈肯定会很高兴的
Oh, Mom's gonna love this.
奥蒂斯 你得回家去...
Look, Otis, you need to go home and...
妈妈
Mom!
不 奥蒂斯 住手 你为什么要这么做
No, Otis, stop it! Why would you do that?
放开我 你碰到我屁♥股♥了
Let go of me! You're touching my buttocks!
如果你闭嘴 我就告诉你一个秘密
I will tell you a secret if you shut up.
这就是我的房♥间
Okay, so, um, this is my room.
不要客气
Just make yourself at home.
这些其实是我妹妹的东西
These are actually my sister's stuff.
她喜欢恶作剧 比如把她的东西放在我这
She likes playing pranks, like putting her stuff over here.
-我能坐下吗 -嗯
- Can I, uh, sit down? - Yeah, yeah. Mmm-hmm.
今晚 布莱顿瀑布镇的居民
Residents of Brighton Falls have been witness
发现有一些异常
to an unusual sight this evening.
有无数空军部队涌入镇内
Armed Forces pouring into town as part of what we are told
在麦金农空军基地扎营
is a routine military exercise
据称他们是在进行常规军事演习
setting up camp at our own McKinnon Air Base.
如果大黄蜂还活着 肯定是被关到那里了
If Bumblebee's still alive, that's where they're keeping him.
我们得赶紧去 我们得去救他
We have to go. We have to try and save him.
算我一个 我去冲锋
Count me in. I'll take point.
-不行 -拜托
- No, you won't. - Come on.
不行 奥蒂斯
No, Otis.
但我能帮忙的 拉里师♥父♥说我...
But I can help. Master Larry says I...
我需要有人留在这里
I need someone here.
我需要一个可靠的人
I need someone reliable to make
确保妈妈和罗恩不知道我不见了
sure that Mom and Ron don't know that I'm gone.
我就是可靠的人
I'm someone reliable.
没错 你是
Hell, yeah, you are.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你也是
You, too.
过来
Get over here.
我们上
Let's do this.
告诉我们擎天柱和反抗军躲在哪里
Tell us where optimus Prime and the rebels are hiding,
让我们结束这场战争
and we can end this war.
说
Talk!
擎天柱是谁
Who is Optimus Prime?
这与你无关 鲍威尔人类
This doesn't concern you, human Powell.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
你确定这是个好主意吗
Are you sure this is a good idea?
这主意糟透了 但我必须试试
It's a terrible idea, but I've got to try it.
你不能...你还是...别别别
You can't get... Well, why don't you... Stop, stop, wait...
-你怎么知道电源切断了 -我不知道 我们走
- How'd you know the power was off? - I didn't. Let's go.
我能来吗
Can I?
他的记忆存储单元都烧坏了
His memory cells are fried.
了结他
Finish him.
我们会继续战斗 重组 重建 夺回我们的家
We will fight on. Regroup, rebuild, and retake our home.
但我们必须先找地方避难
But we must find refuge first.
你先去地球
You will travel to Earth.
等我们找到了其他人 我们会来找你会合
Once we've gathered the others, we'll join you.
你必须要保卫那个星球
You must protect the planet.
如果被霸天虎找到了 那我族就彻底完蛋了
If the Decepticons find it, then our people are truly finished.
保重 士兵
Stay safe, soldier.
我要来了
I am coming.
威震天要来这里
Prime is coming here?
他们都要来这里了
They're all coming here.
这是我们永远消灭汽车人反抗军的好机会
This is our chance to wipe out the Autobot resistance for good.
我们要把这个星球烧成灰烬
We'll burn the whole planet to cinders.
我们必须马上传消息给赛博坦星
We must get word to Cybertron immediately.
我是伯恩斯
This is Burns.
让他们派一支军队来
Tell them to bring an army.
伯恩斯 我们犯了一个巨大的错误
Burns, we made a terrible mistake.
鲍威尔
Powell?
多亏了我们的人类盟友
And thanks to our human allies,
我知道如何把信息传递回去了
I know just how to get the message home.
他们在利用我们的卫星
They're using our satellites.
他们要召集一支军队
They're calling an army.
他们要杀了我们所有人
They're gonna kill us all.
谢谢你的招待 鲍威尔朋友
Thank you for your hospitality, friend Powell.
他归你们了
He's all yours.
-不 -鲍威尔
- No. - Powell?
-你得阻止他们 -鲍威尔
- You have to stop them! - Powell!
超级胶在哪里
Where's the Krazy Glue?
什么 她割断了电视电线吗
What, did she cut the wire to the TV?
罗恩
Ron.
查莉
Charlie!
查莉
Charlie!
太好了 盘式录音机还没坏
Nice! Reel-to-reel still works.
你姐姐呢
Where is your sister?
查莉生病了 今晚必须
Charlie's fallen ill and must stay in her bedroom
待在房♥间里静养