Now, we can't go just yet.
好吧 你去换衣服 我去处理罗杰
OK, you get dressed, I'll prep Rodger.
草
Fuck!
好吧 我们有麻烦了
OK. We've got a problem.
罗杰的手♥机♥ 它需要密♥码♥
Rodger's phone. It needs a password.
你知道吗
Do you know it?
好吧
OK. Well...
没关系
Doesn't matter.
像老爸一样 百分之四十的自杀的人
Like Dad, 40% of people that commit
不会留下遗嘱 所以
suicide don't leave a note, so...
我们应该没事
we should be alright.
你还好吗 老兄
Are you OK, mate?
还好吧
Yeah.
泰瑞
Terry.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
还好
Yes.
对不起 弟弟
I'm sorry, brother.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真的对不起
I'm very sorry.
该死的马夫应该还有一个小时才到啊
Fucking horse guy isn't due here for another hour.
我去看看 不不不
I'll check. No, no, no.
你待在这 我去看
You stay here. I'll check.
杰夫 别乱碰 如果灯灭了
Jeff, don't touch that. If the light
他们就会知道有人在这里了
goes out, they'll know someone's here.
你看到什么了吗 没有
You see anything? No.
这他妈是谁啊
Who the fuck is that?!
我不知道
I don't know.
不管是谁
Whoever it is,
他们知道那该死的备用钥匙在哪藏着
they knew where the fuckin' spare key was hidden.
你不会觉得
You don't think...?
什么
What?
罗杰
Rodger?
外面真是冷死人了
It's bloody freezin' out there.
亲爱的 我要泡杯茶 你要一杯吗
I'm gonna make a cuppa, love. You want one?
她不应该在这才对
She cannot be in here!
你在说什么呢 她就在这 老兄
What are you talking about? She's in, mate.
我们完蛋了
We're fuckin' done.
那我们得在她看到我们之前离开这里
Then we have to get out of here before she sees us.
怎么了
What?
我们的背包还在厨房♥
Our bags are in the kitchen.
罗杰
Rodger.
为什么你不戴那该死的助听器呢
Why don't you wear your bloody hearing aid?
草
fuck.
好吧 我们得引开她然后拿到
OK, we need to distract her and get our
我们得背包再离开这里
bags and get the fuck out of here.
是 但我们要怎么做
Well, how are we gonna do that?
我怎么知道 杰夫 你告诉我呀
I don't know, Jeff. You tell me.
你的计划表上放着什么呢
What did you put in your fuckin' schedule?
这该死的房♥子
This bloody house!
它会坏在我前面的
It'll die before I do.
该死
Shitcakes!
罗杰
Rodger?
罗杰
Rodge?
罗杰 你在那里吗
Rodger? Are you in there?
你最好不要在我进去的时候
I hope you're not up to any funny business,
整出什么幺蛾子
as I'm coming in.
等等
wait.
什 泰瑞
Wh...? Terry!
你你在这里干什么
Wh-what are you doing here?
你不是应该在悉尼吗
You're supposed to be in Sydney.
是 但我当天就开车回来了
Yeah, I drove back today.
好吧 但为什么 你才刚到那里啊
Well, why? You just got there.
我以为我可以和弗雷迪说声再见
I thought I'd just come and say goodbye to Freddie.
这可是十小时得路程啊 亲爱的 这没道理啊
That's a 10-hour drive, love. That doesn't make sense.
我今早还和杰夫说话呢 对 你也在
I spoke to Jeff this morning. Well, you were there.
你肯定搞糊涂了 妈
You must have got confused, Mum.
你说什么呢 我得的是癌症 又不是痴呆
I beg your pardon! I have cancer, not dementia.
我还以为你 今天在做化疗呢
I thought you were, getting chemo today.
他们说我的血细胞数下滑了
they said my blood count's off.
我必须把这该死的事推到星期五
I had to postpone the bloody thing till Friday.
你 你的哥哥呢
You... Where is your brother?
他在悉尼
He's in Sydney.
罗杰 泰瑞在这哦
Rodger? Terry's here.
我希望你能体面一点
I hope you're decent.
他没戴助听器 儿子
He hasn't got a hearing aid, son,
所以 你懂的 别看里面
so just... you know, look away.
妈 你不能进去
Mum, I can't let you go in there.
里面的东西我都见过
There's nothing in there I haven't seen
不知道多少次了 相信我
a million times before, believe me.
妈 听我的吧
Mum, please.
你到底出了什么毛病
What on earth is wrong with you?!
什么
What...?
不 罗杰
No! Rodger!
不不不
No! No! No!
不 妈 妈
No! Mum, Mum!
妈
Mum!
快叫人 帮帮他
Call someone! Help him!
不
No!
妈
Mum--
别碰我 走开
let go of me! Leave me!
我不 我不
I don't... I don't...
他已经走了 妈
He's gone, Mum.
不 不不
No... No! No!
他已经死了 对不起
He's gone. I'm sorry.
我不 我不明白
I don't... I don't understand.
我不明白
I don't understand.
怎么会 先是你♥爸♥ 现在罗杰也是
What... First your father, and now Rodger?
我 我到底对他们做了什么
What... what... what have I done to these men?
这不是你的错 妈
It's not your fault, Mum.
是我太糟糕了吗
Was I so terrible?
不是的
No.
这不是你的错 妈
It's not your fault, Mum.
我只剩下几个月和他在一起的日子了
I only had a few... months left with him.
他为什么不能等等 他为什么要这么做
Why wouldn't he wait? Why would he do this?
为什么他不让带我一起走呢
Why didn't he take me with him?
什么东西
What's that?!
没没什么
It's... it's nothing.
待在这 我去把它关掉
Stay here. I'm gonna turn it off.
这没
It doesn't...
这没道理 这没道理啊
It d... doesn't make sense. It doesn't make any sense.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你真觉得
Do you really think...
罗杰会这样自杀吗
Rodger killing himself like that,
还是我们刚好在这房♥子里面的时候
when we just happened to be in the house,
这能经受住任何形式的审查吗
is gonna stand up to any kind of scrutiny?
只能这样了
It'll have to!
如果老妈不在这的话
Maybe if Mum wasn't here.
想想吧
Think about it.
我们那扯蛋的不在场证明
Our bullshit alibis.
那些对老妈说的慌
The lies we've told Mum.
没有自杀遗嘱
There's no suicide note.
还有罗杰把她从医院带出来
And the fact that Rodger pulled her out of hospital
然后把她带到这里然后又突然打包
and brought her here and popped in for a quick tidy up
然后觉得 哦 操他的 我不玩了
and thought, "Oh, fuck it. I'm out."
这些都对我们不利
None of it will stand up.
而且你也听到她说了
And you heard what she said.
什么
What?
为什么他不让带我一起走呢
"Why didn't he take me with him?"
这才是她想要的
That's what she wants.
不 不是
No, it isn't!
你知道她的痛苦
电影精选列表