didn't notice your car in the driveway.
是的 我的车
Yeah, I, uh...
抛锚了
...broke down.
真的吗 有多远
Oh, shit, no. How far away?
步行大约15分钟
Only about a 15-minute walk or so...
差不多吧
I'd say.
是那辆沃尔沃吗
Is it the Volvo?
在哪里
Where?
在杜克斯路上
Uh, it was... down on Dukes Road.
你确定 我刚路过那里
Are you sure? I just drove through there.
是的 我已经叫了拖车把它拖走了
Yeah, I... arranged to have it towed.
你为什么要穿这么恶心的工作服
And what's your excuse for those bloody awful overalls?
是哪里核泄漏了我没听说吗
Has there been a nuclear spill I haven't heard about?
不 我只是从我后备箱里拿出来的
No, I just had 'em in the... back of my car,
我开引擎盖时我想应该穿上
and when I looked at the engine, I thought I'd put 'em on
别沾的我全身是油
just so I don't get oil on my clothes.
可惜你长大后没这么强迫症
Shame you weren't that OCD when you were growing up,
因为我发誓你的房♥间里有一些
because I swear there's still bacteria in that room
科学家都没命名的细菌
a scientist couldn't put a name to.
你还好吗
You ok?
是的
Yeah.
罗杰
Rodger...
你和妈妈结婚前认识我老爸吗
did you know my dad before you and Mum got married?
不 不算认识
Oh, no, not really.
一开始不认识
Well, not early on.
当我第一次见到你妈妈的时候
You know, when I first met your mum, I'd...
是我去邮局装电♥话♥的时候
just flown in to install the phones at the post office.
她进来过几次 但是
She came in a few times, but...
我不记得你父亲是否和她在一起
I don't remember your father being with her.
不过他可能在
He may have been, though.
怎么了 孩子
Why, son?
所以 你不认识他的事实
So, the fact that you didn't know him
可能让你在他自杀的时候
probably made it easier for you
没那么难过
when he killed himself.
天哪 谁都狠难过 伙计
Jesus, none of it was easy, mate.
你知道 这是一件很糟糕的事情
You know, it was all a terrible business.
糟糕的事情
Terrible business?
是啊
Yeah.
怎么会是个糟糕的事情呢
How was it a terrible business?
你父亲的
Well, your father's...
没人能预料到
No-one expected it.
最重要的是 你的母亲非常难过 如你所知
Most of all, your mother, who took it very hard, as you know.
当然 还有你们两个孩子
And of course, you boys.
我们怎么了
What about us boys?
你没什么感觉 因为当时才7岁
Well, not you so much, 'cause you were only seven, but...
但它深深地影响了杰夫
it affected Jeff very deeply.
你知道的 他完全自闭了几个星期
You know, he completely closed down for a couple of weeks.
当他终于开口说话时 他很明确地表明了
Then when he finally did talk to me, he made it very clear
你们两个有一个且仅有一个父亲
that, you know, you boys had one father and one father only.
真的吗
He did?
是的 当然 这我理解
Yeah, well, of course. I understood that.
你知道 接盘侠不好当
You know, it isn't easy stepping into another man's shoes.
尤其是在这种情况下
You know, especially under such circumstances.
你或许更愿意
You probably preferred to...
花时间听你的收音机
spend time with your radios.
你不觉得有点苛刻吗 泰瑞
That's a little harsh, don't you think, Terry?
我的意思是我尊重这一点
What I meant was I respected that.
我告诉他我
And I made it clear to him that I would
永远不会代替你的父亲
never take the place of your father.
你知道 当时你们两个都很难过
You know, what happened back then was hard on you both,
你们妈妈很难过 我也很难过
it was hard on your mother, and it was hard on me.
那把你亲生血肉留在昆士兰是不是也很难过啊
Was it as hard as leaving your own kids back in Queensland?
好吧 听着 是的
OK, look, yeah,
我可以看出你对某事很不高兴
I can see that you're upset about something,
所以 直说吧
so... just tell me--
-你要牛奶吗 -不 谢谢
- Do you want some milk? - No, thank you.
我不想喝茶了
I don't want any tea.
我和你妈妈的医生度过了漫长的一天
You know, I've had a long day with your mother's doctors.
我还得给弗雷迪刷鞋
And I've still got to brush and shoe Freddie.
我不知道现在是怎么回事
Now, I don't know what's going on,
但在我们中任何一个说出一些
but before either of us say
我们无法收回的话之前
something that we can't take back,
我们来慢慢解决
let's just settle this conversation
这个问题并且尝试
down a little bit and try...
等一下
Wait a Gypsy minute.
你现在应该在悉尼啊
You're supposed to be in Sydney.
趴桌子上
Hit the fuckin' deck!
把手放前面 头低下
Hands in front of you! Head down!
看那边 把手放在你的头上
Look the other fuckin' way! Hands on your fuckin' head!
这个 给他戴上 绑住他的手
This. Put them on him. Bind his hands.
快点
Quickly!
别动
Don't fuckin' move!
好的 绑起来
OK. Bind them up.
闭嘴
Shut up!
别再看我了 给 穿上这个
Stop looking at me! Here, put this on.
过来 把它反过来戴上
Come around here. Put it on back to front.
不是你 是他妈的面罩 快点
Not you, the fucking balaclava! Come on, come on!
好的 把手给我
Alright. Give me your hands.
双手合十
Both hands together!
头低下
Hands down!
什么鬼 杰夫 把面具摘下来
What the fuck, Jeff? Take the mask off!
把
Get the...
杰夫
Jeff?!
J
J?!
进去
Get in there!
杰夫
Jeff?
解开我
Untie me!
杰夫
Jeff!
J
J!
泰兹 放松点 泰兹
Tez. Easy, Tez.
罗杰呢
Where's Rodger?
听着 我知道你不想卷入这件事
Look, I know you didn't want to be involved in this
我知道你想让我一个人干
and I know you wanted me to do it alone.
但是伙计 他力气挺大 我需要你的帮助
But, mate, he's got old man strength. I need your help.
我们必须一起来
We've got to do it together.
泰瑞 进来帮忙
Terry, get in here and help!
泰瑞进来 进来
Terry, get in here! Get in here now!
按住他 按住他
Hold him down. Hold him down.
罗杰
Rodger.
该死 操
Shit! Fuck, fuck!
什么鬼
What the fuck?!
不
No!
不 不 不要 不
No, no, don't! No!
杰夫
Jeff!
小心 小心
Look out! Look out!
一定是保险丝烧了
The fuse must have gone.
干什么啊 杰夫 你这是要干什么啊
What the fuck, Jeff?! What the fuck was that?!
结束了
It's over.
我们做到了
We did it.
老爸的表停下了
Dad's watch has stopped.
战争中挺过了两年 它会没事的
Made it through two years at war. It'll be fine.
它是防水的
It's waterproof.
好了 泰兹 我觉得我们该走了
OK, Tez. I think we're gonna have to make a move...
别碰我
Don't touch me!
我的名字是泰瑞 别叫我泰兹
My name is Terry. Stop calling me Tez.
别叫我这个 我他妈讨厌这个名字
Stop calling me that. I fucking hate it!
你想想和罗杰单独待一会吗
Would you... would you like a little moment alone with Rodger?
不要
No.
我们现在就走
We leave now!
泰瑞
Terry...
现在 我们还不能走
电影精选列表