In fact, if you weren't such a weak piece of piss...
现在我们本应骑自行车离开了
we could have been riding away on our bikes by now.
这个我就不知道了
Oh, I don't know about that.
对
Yeah.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
你是左撇子 对吗
You're left-handed, yeah?
对
Yep.
-现在还不晚 杰夫 -泰兹
- It's not too late, Jeff. - Oh, Tez.
我很肯定 现在太迟了
I'm pretty sure this is the definition of too late, mate.
现在我们知道各自的立场了
Well, now we know where we stand.
你
Oh, you...
该死 没有钥匙
Oh, fuck! The keys!
该死
Fuck!
干得好 兄弟
Oh... Well done, mate.
我们得走了
We've got to go, mate.
否则我们都得玩完
Or we're both gonna be fucked.
那个 那个买♥♥马的人一会就来
Hey, the... the horse guy will be here soon, mate.
我不知道他们怎么想的
I don't know what the hell they were thinking...
要在天黑以后把弗雷迪拉走
...trying to put Freddie in a fuckin' float in the dark.
也不知道是什么脑子
Someone wasn't thinking straight, mate.
泰瑞
Terry.
我知道你的感受
I know how you feel, mate.
兄弟
Mate...
你把我胳膊伤得很重
you've bunged me arm up pretty bad.
我们就算扯平了怎么样
How about we just call it even Stevens, huh?
泰兹
Tez...
兄弟 我
Mate, I w...
不会故意伤你的
wouldn't try and hurt you on purpose, mate.
除非 除非我有个好理由
Not unless... not unless I had a good reason.
你在干嘛
What are you doin'?
泰兹 你在干嘛
Tez, what are you doin'?
天啊 兄弟
Oh, mate...
你凭什么决定我必须死
So, what makes you the one who decides I should fuckin' die?
因为你是个没良心的混♥蛋♥ 杰夫
'Cause you're a heartless bastard, Jeff.
而我他妈受够了
And I'm fuckin' sick of it.
拜托
Come on.
泰兹 看在上帝的份上
Tez. For fuck's sake.
该死
Fuck, mate!
天啊 泰兹
Jesus, Tez!
然后呢 你打算 你打算站在这里
So, what, are you gonna... are you just gonna stand there
眼睁睁看着你哥 被烧死
and watch your big brother... fuckin' burn to death?
天啊 泰兹
Oh, Tez!
兄弟
Mate...
我们俩谁都别想轻易逃脱
We're not walking away from this.
有道理
Fair enough.
有道理 泰瑞
Fair enough, Terry.
但我做不到
But I can't do it, mate.
我不能坐牢
I can't do jail.
我不能
I can't.
如果要结束 就现在
If it ends, it ends now.
用我们 排练过的方式
The way we re... rehearsed.
就像罗马人
Like the Romans.
对
Yeah.
就像罗马人
Like the Romans.
我们之前没排练这个
We didn't rehearse that.
但在这里
But here.
你自己来
Knock yourself out.
罗马人 罗马人
The Romans... Romans...
罗马人满嘴谎话 泰瑞
Romans are full of shit, Terry!
他们说的都是假的
They're full of shit!
这个 一点都不快
It isn't... quick at all!
这真的 很疼 泰瑞
It really hur... hurts, Terry.
这
It's...
你是个 保
You're a s... a s...
你是个
You're a...
你是个保安
You're a security guard.
你是个保
You're a s...
你是个保安
You're a security guard.
我
I...
我 记得
I... remembered.
你好
Hi.
你还好吗
You alright?
你是来找弗雷迪的
Oh, you're here for Freddie.
-你说什么 -我们的马 弗雷迪
- Excuse me? - Freddie, our horse.
对 你需要我打电♥话♥叫人吗
Yeah. Do you need me... to call someone?
那个 不用了 这是
Yeah, no, that's, um...
这是我哥
That's my brother.
对不起 你之前养过马吗
Sorry... have you ever owned a horse before?
是 我曾经
Yeah, I've... I've...
我养马养一辈子了
I've had horses all my life.
那太好了
Oh, great.
但他 但他是为我女儿准备的
But he's... he's gonna be for my daughter.
挺好
Oh, good.
我有几个儿子
I got a couple of boys.
弗雷迪 与孩子们相处得非常好
Freddie's... he's really good with kids.
很好
Good.
抱歉 你不会
Sorry, you're not gonna...
不会把弗雷迪丢在围场
you're not gonna agist Freddie in a
然后对他放任不管吧
paddock and let him rot, are you?
不
No.
不会 他会 被照顾得
No, he'll... be looked after...
很好
well.
太好了
Great.
弗雷迪实际上非常害羞 所以你必须
Freddie's actually very shy, so you should...
必须告诉你女儿
you should tell your daughter he
他非常喜欢别人摸他的鼻子
really likes to be rubbed on the nose.
好
Ok.
他的背也被抓伤了
A-and his back scratched as... as well.
我 我一会就来
I-I'll just be a minute.
000紧急求助
Triple Zero emergency.
000 澳大利亚紧急救助电♥话♥
你想要找警♥察♥ 消防 还是救护车
Are you after police, fire or an ambulance?
是 那个
Yeah, um...
我想 都需要
Oh... All of them. I think.
请问你是在城区还是郊区
Can you tell me the town or suburb, please?
是 在赫斯廷斯41号♥
Yep. Um, 41 Hastings--
我们已经接到一个那个地方的报♥警♥
We have already received a call from that location.
你已经接到了吗 多久以前
Y-you have? How long ago?
大约10分钟前
Uh, about 10 minutes ago.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
来吧 兄弟
Come on, mate.
待在这里
Stay there, mate.
你想要 你想
Hey, do you want to... do you want
坐一会吗
to just take a seat for a bit?
不用 我很好
No, I'm fine.
你不必这样做
You don't need to do this.
没事的
It's ok.
它是送你女儿的礼物
He's a gift for your daughter.
我能 问一下
Can I... ask...
这里发生了什么事吗
What happened here?
那个
Oh...
只是家庭琐事
Just family shit.
♪ 我被牢牢束缚 ♪
♪ Whoa, I'm prison-bound ♪
兄弟的雀巢
♪ 我被牢牢束缚 ♪
♪ Whoa, I'm prison-bound ♪
♪ 锁链无法挣脱 ♪
♪ Won't ever break these chains from me ♪
♪ 我被牢牢束缚 ♪
♪ Whoa, I'm prison-bound ♪
♪ 只做我该做的 ♪
♪ Only did what I had to do ♪
♪ 只做我该做的 ♪
♪ Only did what I had to do ♪
♪ 保卫家园 只得杀人 ♪
♪ To protect my land, had to kill a man ♪
♪ 我被牢牢束缚 ♪
♪ Whoa, I'm prison-bound ♪
♪ 我被牢牢束缚 ♪
电影精选列表