拜托 你
Come on, you f...
好了 在这等着
Alright. Wait here.
所以我们真的要这么做了
So we're doing this thing.
嘿 弗雷迪
Hey, Freddie.
泰瑞 你在干嘛
Terry. What are you doing?
什么
What?
我们之前怎么说的
What did we talk about?
什么样的罪犯才会被抓
What kind of criminals get caught?
愚蠢的那种
The dumb ones.
别搞砸 好吗
No fuck-ups. Alright?
不能因为你不按计划来
I'm not spending the rest of my life in a concrete box
就让我下半生在牢里渡过
simply because you couldn't stick to a plan.
明白吗
Understood?
现在 让我们把这件事做完
Now, let's get this done.
但是你要知道这一点
But know this.
一旦你进入这间房♥子 你就无路可退了
Once you step inside here, you're in.
不能再发生这种蠢事了
No more of this pussy shit.
兄弟 我们一起做这件事 好吗
Mate, we do this together, alright?
用老爸所希望的那种方式
The way Dad would have wanted.
我们挑起的事情 就由我们来结束
And what we start, we're gonna finish.
好
Ok.
现在 我知道我们带着手套
Now, I know we're wearing gloves, but try
但是试着尽量不要触碰任何东西
not to touch anything you don't have to.
我能坐下吗
Can I take a seat?
你是干净的 可以坐下
You're clean. You can sit.
好的
Ok.
好吧 所以
Alright. So...
罗杰会在今晚五点半的时候到这
Rodger will be here about 5:30
给弗雷迪洗澡 重新安马钉
tonight to brush and reshoe Freddie.
买♥♥家会在七点的时候出现
The buyer will turn up at 7:00.
我把所有东西都列出来了
I've mapped everything out
这样我们就可以在罗杰
so we'll be ready
出现之前的半小时到一小时之内准备好
about half an hour to an hour before Rodger turns up.
为 为什么买♥♥家要在晚上七点过来
Wh... why is this buyer coming at 7pm to
把弗雷迪拉走呢
try and put Freddie into a horse float?
傻子才会在天黑以后过来拉马
What kind of idiot loads a horse in the dark?
我 我猜弗雷迪会受惊 对吗
I... I reckon Freddie will get spooked, don't you?
不是我们该关心的事
Not our concern.
罗杰安排的 而且他一整天都陪着老妈
Rodger organised it and he's with Mum all day.
除此之外 兄弟 我们的计划天衣无缝
Besides, Mate, it works beautifully with our schedule.
没人会看到我们今晚来过这
The chances of anyone seeing us leave at night
就像是今早来这一样
is the same as when we came here this morning
充其量也只有极小的可能
minimal at best.
现在 你会看到我给最后
Now, you'll see that I've set the alarm
出现和离开的蠢蛋设了闹钟 六点十五
for final idiot checks and exit - 6:15.
你知道吗 我还是不懂
You know, I still don't understand
我们为什么在这呆了一整天
why we're here for the whole day.
因为有太多东西需要准备
Because there's a lot to prepare.
而且我们只有半小时的时间去解决
And we're only gonna have half an hour or so to deal with...
解决掉罗杰
to deal with Rodger.
这些清洁工作又是怎么回事
And what's with all the cleaning?
这有 好像 七处需要清理
You've got, like, seven cleans in here.
六处
Six.
兄弟 人类的感情就是这样
Mate, human emotions being what they are,
如果我们把清洁工作留到最后再做
if we leave the cleaning till after the fact,
我们就会漏掉一些东西
we're likely to miss something.
我想你一定会惊讶于
I think you're gonna be surprised,
一天可以过得多快 泰瑞
Terry, how quickly the day's gonna go.
-有很多事要做 -我看出来了
- There's a lot to cover. - Oh, I can see that.
还有很多这样的事
And a lot of this stuff,
我都不记得我们曾经讨论过这些
I don't remember us ever discussing.
你这上还有这些东西
These other things you've got
冰♥毒♥瘾君子排练 电击
"ice junkie rehearsal", "electrocution"...
泰兹
Tez.
泰瑞 看着我
Terry, look at me.
就像老爸经常说的那样
As Dad would always say,
不能按计划来就等于失败
failing to plan is planning to fail.
我知道 杰夫
I know that, Jeff.
就是看到这些东西都写在纸上
It's just a little intense seeing
感觉有点紧张
it all written down like this.
你把它做得像是个待办事项表
You've done it like a to-do list.
这就是个待办事项表 这就是
It is a to-do list. That's exactly what it is.
你知道吗 别纠结这个了
You know what? Just... just forget this.
我们继续吧 好吗
Let's just keep moving, can we?
好的 好 我们来对一下表
Alright. OK. Let's synchronise watches.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
我很认真 没有捷径
I'm very serious. No short cuts.
好 你就不能直接说 你手表是几点吗
Yeah, but couldn't you have just said, "What time do you have?"
来代替 我们他妈来校对一下时间
instead of, "Synchronise our fucking watches"?
好吧 你手表是几点
Alright, what time do you have?
我没有表
I don't.
因为 我就像大部分正常人一样
Because, like most normal human beings,
用手♥机♥看时间
I use my phone to tell me the time.
但是你把手♥机♥从我这拿走了 记得吗
But you've taken that from me, remember?
找到了吗
Find it?
找到了
Yeah.
结束之后我们要把它放回去
We'll have to put it back afterwards,
所以我得记在行程里
so I'll make a note in the agenda.
坏了
Doesn't work.
上上发条 敲它两下
Wind it. Give it a tap.
老爸以前总说电池是有心的
Dad used to say it had a heart for a battery.
只要对它上心 它就能用
Give it enough attention, it'll work.
那是什么
What's that?
我牙疼
Toothache.
好吧 我们对下时间 现在是七点十四
Alright. Let's synchronise watches for 7:14.
到了该给妈妈打电♥话♥的时候了
It's time to ring Mum.
嗨 是杰夫
Hey. It's Jeff.
我是杰夫 妈妈 你儿子 杰夫
Jeff, Mum. Your son. Jeff.
好 对的 好
Yeah. Yes, yeah.
不 我们刚到
No, we've just arrived.
不 挺好的
No, it's great.
我们花点时间呆在一起挺好的
It's good to spend some time together.
大城市 悉尼 声音很大 非常吵
Big city, Sydney. Very loud, very noisy.
不 他出去购物了
Oh, no, he's off shopping.
他当然想跟你聊天 妈妈
Of course he wants to talk to you, Mum.
他出去 他去买♥♥巧克力了
He's out... he's buying chocolate...
给孩子买♥♥巧克力什么的
chocolates for the kids or something.
不 不 杰夫 不是巧克力
No, no, Jeff. Not chocolate.
不好意思 等一下
Sorry, hang...
不是巧克力 男孩们不吃巧克力
Not chocolate. The boys don't eat chocolate.
什么
What?
苏不让他们吃巧克力
Sue doesn't allow it.
你在跟我开玩笑吗
You're shittin' me!
当妈妈复活节给男孩们巧克力的时候
When Mum sent the boys chocolate at Easter,
苏花了一整晚的时间
Sue spent a whole night,
而且我求她别那么做
and I begged her not to,
但是她写了三页长的文章
but she wrote this three-page essay
阐述巧克力对于孩子不好的影响
on the negative impact of chocolate on kids.
别问我影响是什么 我没懂 但是妈妈
Don't ask me what it is. I don't get it. But Mum...
相信我 妈妈知道 他们不能吃巧克力
Trust me, Mum knows. They can't have chocolate.
你还在吗 妈妈
You there? Mum?
不 你听错了
No, you misheard me.
不 不 他是 给 给我买♥♥的
No, no, no, he's buying them for my... for... for me.
你 你的血液浓度怎么样
H-h-how's your blood?
你的血液浓度 妈妈 指数 涨了吗
Your blood levels, Mum. The markers, are they up?
好的 那么医生怎么说
OK, well, what did the doctor say?
好 不 我知
Yeah, no, I kn...
不 我希望你别当面
No... I hope you're not calling him
叫他咖喱肉医生 妈妈
"Dr Vindaloo" to his face, Mum.
他是去帮你的
He's there to help you.