我们当时在过周末
We were just having a weekend...
我周六在哪来着
Where was I on Saturday?
周六 我和我哥哥杰夫 在悉尼
On Saturday, uh, I was in... Sydney with my brother, Jeff.
但是你要是看看我们的手♥机♥记录
But if you checked our phone records,
你能看到我们在悉尼
that would show that our ph... that our ph...
拍的照片 对吧
that we were in Sydney, wouldn't it?
操
Fuck!
你可以看看我们的手♥机♥
You can check our phone records.
手♥机♥定位会显示我们
The GPS in the phone would show that we...
操♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, fuck!
会显示我们
That would indicate that...
我周六在哪 我在
Where was I on Saturday? I was...
好了 最理想情况是
OK. Best-case scenario.
罗杰从前门进
Rodger comes through the front door,
一直走进 走进客厅
works his way into the, uh, living room.
看到我们戴着面罩 以为我们是劫匪
Sees us wearing the masks, thinks we'll rob the place.
我会让他好好听话 他就听话
I'll tell him to comply, he agrees,
然后我们继续
and then we move on from there.
我知道听起来很简单 但是还是得排练
Now, I know it sounds simple, but we should rehearse it.
你来演罗杰进门 剩下我来
You play Rodger. Come in and I'll do the rest.
-好 -明白吗
- Ok. - Alright?
好
Yep.
不不不 别从前门出去
No, no, don't go out the front!
不不不 就
No, no, no, no. Just...
会有人看见的 做做样子就好
Someone'll see you. Just pretend.
准备好了吗
You right?
嗯 我准备好了
Yeah, yeah. I'm good.
好 开门 关门
OK. So, opens the door, closes the door.
进来
Comes in,
开门
opens the door--
不许动 不想受伤就好好听话
Don't move! Do as you're told and you won't get hurt!
求你别开枪
Oh, please don't shoot me.
你拿什么都行
Take whatever you...
J 戴着这个我的脸好痒
J, this... this really makes my face itchy.
习惯就好
You'll get over it.
好 我们假设他听话了
Alright, let's just assume he's complied
我们就进入第二阶段
and we'll move on to phase two.
罗杰为什么要在老爸自杀的地方上吊
Why would Rodger hang himself where Dad shot himself?
他为什么不在 自己的工作室自杀
Why wouldn't he... do it in his workroom?
想想他为什么
For the same reason he didn't sell
没卖♥♥掉老爸的拖拉机和车
Dad's tractor or any of his cars.
是罪恶感
It's guilt.
屋顶能承受他的重量
Well, that, and the roof can take his weight.
好吧
Oh, right.
行了 跪下来
Alright, on your knees.
不可能的
Uh, it's not gonna work.
他胯有毛病 他都不能自己穿袜子
Rodger's got a dodgy hip. Can't even put his own socks on.
我觉得他都够不到那 更别说会疼了
I don't think he'll get down there. Plus, it'll hurt him.
那有啥关系 反正三分钟后他就要死了
What does it matter? He's gonna be dead three minutes later.
是 但是他没必要再找罪受啊
Yeah, but there's no need for him to suffer.
好了 罗杰
Alright, Rodger.
我们怎么知道他叫罗杰
Uh, how do we know his name's Rodger?
好吧 狗屁玩意儿 坐吧
Alright, Shit-Features. Sit.
现在 我会让罗杰穿上这些
Now, I'll get Rodger to wear these, but for
但现在我们用你的手套代替好了
now, we'll just work with your gloves.
你不怕他会问
You're not worried he's gonna ask
他为什么要戴手套吗
why he's got to wear gloves?
不怕 我不用管
Not particularly. I couldn't give a shit.
反正他戴上手套后
No, the gloves are so that if he
就算是挣扎的时候碰到我们
scratches us during the struggle,
也不会沾上我们的DNA了
won't get our DNA under his nails.
你也看过不少犯罪电视剧
You watch a lot of those crime shows.
总是指甲缝里的残留物害他们被抓
It's always the shit under their nails that get 'em in the end.
好了
Alright.
这样怎么样
How's that?
挺好
Yeah, good.
其实我还能看到一点儿
Oh, actually, I can kind of see a little bit.
真的吗
Really?
很难讲 就一点儿
It's hard to say. Not... not much.
那让我调一下
Just let me adjust it a bit.
我觉得这样好多了
I think that's better.
现在呢
How about now?
我能看到一点轮廓
I can kind of see a silhouette.
像个鬼魂啥的
Like a ghost or something.
反正我们又不是给他助眠 无所谓
Well, we're not trying to help him take a nap. It'll be fine.
管装食物
Food in a tube.
是啊
Yeah.
真聪明
It's clever.
不会有残渣
No crumbs.
你觉得要是老爸看到我们现在有这样
Think if Dad could see us now,
他会同意吗
he'd approve of this?
不会
No.
但他会为我们感到骄傲的
But he'd be proud of us.
因为我们彼此照顾
For looking out for each other.
捍卫了属于我们自己的东西
Protecting what's ours.
你知道吗 我跟罗杰谈过遗嘱的事情
You know, I spoke to Rodger about the will.
你咋了
You what?
我只是跟他说了我们不太高兴
Well, I just told him we were upset.
还说 这是老爸的房♥子
You know, and said it's... it's Dad's house, that--
泰瑞 我知道我们平时抱怨的逼事儿
I know the intricacies of our fucking complaint, Terry.
罗杰说什么了
What did Rodger say?
他说这是老妈的意愿
Well, he said it was Mum's call.
但他保证 他死的时候
But he promised when he... when he died,
他肯定会把房♥子还给我们的
that he'd make sure the house was returned to us.
他什么时候死
When he dies?
是的 他说他会写在遗嘱里
Yeah, he said he'd put it in his will
保证 大家都开心
and... you know, make sure everyone was happy.
每个人都开心 放屁吧
Everybody'd be hap... That's frog shit.
那他原配呢 他亲生的孩子呢
What about his first wife? His real kids?
他还可能有个我们没听过的兄弟姐妹
He might even have a brother and sister we've never heard about.
他的债主 他欠下的风流债
People he's owed money to or fucked over.
不 兄弟 当妈妈死了
No, mate, they'll all come out of the woodwork
他们都会闻风出动
when Mum dies.
兄弟 他抛下了他第一个家庭
Mate, he left his first family hanging in the wind
来这里给我们扮演兼♥职♥爸爸
to come and play part-time daddy with us.
不
No.
是的 不过 这一样可以用来说你
Yeah, well, the same could be said about you.
你离婚 你诈骗
You got divorced. You cheated.
你和两个不同的女人生了孩子
You've got kids to two different women.
这他妈的完全不一样
Totally fuckin' different!
我爱我的孩子
I love my kids.
我为玛丽付出了一切
I did everything for Mary.
不 那个疯女人得到了她想要的一切
No, that crazy bitch got everything she ever wanted.
房♥子 车
The house. The car.
那该死的路易德文的破包
That fuckin'... Louis Devonne bag thing.
她现在比我们在一起的时候开心多了
She's happier now than when we were together.
不 罗杰手上沾了我们老爸的血
No. Rodger's got our dad's blood on his hands.
我越长大 就越发明白
And the older I get, the clearer that becomes.
真正的谜是 究竟咱妈看上他哪点了
The real mystery is, what the fuck does Mum see in him?
好吧 他只是时不时地给她买♥♥花
Well, he's just got to buy her flowers every now and then
也不像老爸一样打她 我想她很开心
and not hit her like Dad did, and I guess she's happy.
闭上你的臭嘴 你当时还是个小崽子
Hey, you shut your mouth. You were a kid.
我在这个屋子里看见的
I saw things happen in that house
你♥他♥妈♥永远不会相信
you wouldn't fuckin' believe.
他已经做到最好了 老爸真的尽力了
He did his best. Dad tried real hard.
我知道他犯错了 但是他真的尽力了
I know he made mistakes, but he fuckin' tried.
谁知道呢 如果罗杰没出现
And who knows, if Rodger hadn't have
他本来可以变得更好的
come along, he could have come good,
这段该死的对话就不会发生了
and we wouldn't be having this fuckin' conversation.
所以 你最好放尊重点
So, you show some respect.
电影精选列表