I mean, Jesus, the worst I've ever done is a...
也只是躲避税单而已啊
dodgy tax return!
我只是在按规矩办事
I'm just being methodical, that's all.
我的大脑就是这么运转的 你会谢我的
It's how my brain works. You'll thank me for it later.
我就是这么建立起我的事业的
It's how I built my business up.
啥 就是你那个破产的事业吗
What, the business you sent bankrupt?
来真的吗 你真的要在今天精神失常吗
Seriously? You're gonna make today emotional?
我们正在准备因为一片地和一所旧房♥子
We're about to kill our stepfather for
而杀掉我们的继父
a block of land and an old house.
J 难道这还不够失常的吗
Things are gonna get pretty fucking
反正我觉得挺失常的
emotional, J, whether you like it or not.
你能不能专心干手上的事
Well, can you just focus on the job at hand?
我们明天再失常不行吗
And we'll both get emotional tomorrow.
"手上的事"
"Job at hand"?
是啊
Yes!
听着
Oh, look...
把我想成
Think of me...
你的领班
like your foreman.
你是个瓦匠 知道吗
Right? You're a brickie.
你到了一个地方 已经有了框架
You know, when you go on a site, you see the framework.
最后的结果与你无关 明白吗
Right? It's not your job to worry about the end result.
你只专注于过程 知道吗
Right? It's about the process.
对于你来说 你只需要专注于砖块
And in your case, it's about the bricks.
只用看砖块
You worry about the bricks.
一个接一个搭起来
One brick after the other.
一块砖两块砖三块砖
Brick, brick, brick, brick, brick.
两三个小时之后 我们站远一看
Two, three hours later, we can
天了噜 干得漂亮
both stand back - voilà, job done.
-就这么简单吗 -可以这么简单
- That easy? - It can be.
你知道吗 我已经两年不做瓦匠了
You do know I haven't been a brickie for two years, yeah?
不 我是说 不是 那又咋了
No. I mean... Yeah. So what?
我知道你肯定知道
Well, I know you knew,
因为我一找到新工作就告诉你了
'cause I told you when I got the new job.
你知道那份新工作是啥吗
Do you know what that new job is?
是这样 你得原谅我对于一些事情
Look, you're gonna have to excuse me
有一些记不太清楚了
if I'm a bit rusty on 20 questions.
我脑子里有太多东西了
I've got a lot on my mind.
而且 你可能也不太清楚
Besides... you probably don't even
我是干什么的
remember what I do for a living.
你是那个新开的保险公♥司♥
You're the head of state operations
心跳服务 州部的头头
for that new life insurance company, Heartbeat Services.
是教堂街上的那栋蓝色的楼
It's the blue building on Chapel Street.
没错
Alright.
我会知道是因为妈妈老是在医院走廊里
And I know because Mum walks the corridors of the hospital
拦住一个人就跟他们说这个
stopping anyone that'll listen to her and raving about it.
要是她不说 罗杰也会说
And if she's not banging on about it, then Rodger is.
罗杰 放屁
Rodger? Bullshit.
他脸书的第一条动态就是这个
It was his first Facebook post!
要不是我们手♥机♥在悉尼 我就给你看了
I'd show you, but our phones are in Sydney.
你不介意吗
Do you mind?!
天啊 我下次小便一定要尿在树下
God! The next piss I'm gonna take's gonna be on a tree.
你带了自杀的遗书吗
Did you bring the suicide note?
能让我好好尿一会儿吗
Can I just have a minute here?!
天啊 泰兹 我他♥娘♥的♥就给了你这么一件活
Jesus, Tez. I give you one fuckin' job to do.
你能不能拎拎清楚好好干活啊 兄弟
You'd better get your head in the game, mate.
没有遗书算哪门子的自杀啊
Can't have a suicide without a suicide note, now, can we?
怎么不算 老爸不就是
Why not? Dad did.
晃晃就完事儿了行不
Just give it a shake and get it done, will you?
我很抱歉这么做
我太懦弱
没什么别的理由
泰瑞啊泰瑞
Oh, Terry!
你就想出来这么点儿字吗
13 words? That's all you could come up with?
怎么了
What's wrong with it?
伙计 我要的是遗书 不是便签
Mate, I wanted a suicide letter, not a suicide memo!
得写更多
No, I need more words!
可是为什么是我写
Why am I doing this, anyway?
我还以为是我们一起写呢
I thought we were gonna write it together
然后还可以直接发到网上
and post it online straight after.
不不不 不行 我们在作案之后
No... No, no, neither of us are gonna be in any state of mind
可就没什么心情写什么遗书了
to write any kind of bloody letter after the fact.
不行 你必须现在写
No, no. You need to do it now.
我们准备好之后
And then when we're ready, we
就把它写到他的手♥机♥里
just transcribe it into his phone
然后发到脸书上
and then post it up on Facebook.
可是妈妈就剩几个月活头了
Well... why would Rodger kill himself now,
罗杰为什么要现在自杀呢
when Mum's only got a few months to live?
你这不是说了吗 "我太懦弱"
Because of what you say here. "I am weak."
他懦弱 懂吗
Right? He's weak!
我只不过是 想让妈妈
You know, I just don't want to...
能少伤心就少伤心一点
hurt Mum any more than it has to.
你也知道 她觉得自杀是很自私的行为
You know she thinks suicide is selfish.
你想想老爸过世后那几年里
I mean, look at the way she talks
她说话那个样子
about Dad after all these years.
那我们就这么做 让他自杀
Well, then, we make it so that he killed himself
这样的话当老妈走进天堂的大门
so he could be the first face she sees
她见到的第一张脸就是这个男人的死脸
when she walks through the pearly gates.
真的吗
Seriously?
天啊 杰夫 罗杰也一起养育了我们啊
Oh, Jesus, Jeff! Rodger helped raise us.
我们杀他的理由
We're not even killing him for what
甚至都不是他做过的事或是他说过的话
he did or what he said he's gonna do.
只因为我们觉得他打算做我们就要杀了他
We're killing him for what we think he might do.
泰瑞 可没有"打算"这一说
There's no "might" about it, Terry.
老妈一死 他就是房♥主
He gets the house when Mum dies.
她不都说得明明白白了 不是吗
She made that perfectly fuckin' clear. Right?
他肯定会从我们手上抢走房♥子然后卖♥♥掉
And he's gonna sell the lot from under
然后去昆士兰悠哉游哉了
us and piss off back to Queensland,
那会儿估计老妈的尸骨还没凉透呢
before she's even dead in the fuckin' ground!
但他也可能不会这么做啊
But he might not.
这样 我们为了他做过的事杀 行不
Well, then, we kill him for what he has done, alright?
因为他抛弃了一个绝世好女人
We kill him because he left a
和三个孩子 搞砸了我们的生活
perfectly good woman and three kids
而杀了他
to fuck our lives up.
或者因为他和老妈的绯闻
Or we'll kill him because his
伤透了老爸的心
affair with Mum broke Dad's heart
还鸠占鹊巢
and he topped himself.
或者因为 因为
Or we kill him because... we kill
因为这些收音机杀了他
him because of these radios!
他花在收音机上的时间比和我们在一起都多
He spent more time with these radios than he ever did with us.
老弟 要么我们因为他要卖♥♥了你的孩子
Mate, or we kill him because he's selling
最喜欢的房♥子 还有弗雷迪 而杀了他
your kids' favourite horse, Freddie.
反正不管你觉得哪个在理 我们杀定了
I mean, whatever works for you, but we're killin' him!
罗杰满脑子都是他自己
Rodger has always been about himself.
他怕是等不及甩下我们
He couldn't wait to get away from us to
到他那个该死的工作室里
hang out in that bloody workroom of his,
转转旋钮拧拧阀门什么的狗屁玩意儿了
twiddling knobs and playing with valves and shit!
他遛狗抽烟的时间
He spent more time walking the dog
都比和我们在一起的多
and smoking weed than being with us.
是老妈养的我们 不是罗杰
No, no, no. Mum raised us, not Rodger.
老妈正要死了
It's not right that he comes to life
这会儿他来准没好事
now, right when Mum's about to die.
这个待会儿写
We do this later.
计划延后太多了
We're behind schedule.
你好啊亲爱的
G'day, darlin'.
没事儿 悉尼好得很
Yeah, no, Sydney's great.
不不不 没事 我待会儿给你发照片
No, no. Yeah, I'll send you some photos.
是啊 我拍了些美景
Oh, yeah, I've taken some beauties.
是啊 悉尼大桥啊
Yeah, Sydney Bridge, uh...
歌♥剧院啊 还有还有
And... and the Opera House and the, um...
水族馆 对对对 悉尼水族馆
the Aquarium, Sydney Aquarium. Yeah, yeah.
噢对了 好几张照片里
And, you know, in a couple of photos,
都看起来像是泰瑞在笑
it almost looks like Terry's smiling.
电影精选列表