可以在这里带着孩子
us would just bring our kids up here
像脱线家族一样幸福生活吗
and live like the fuckin' Brady Bunch?
Brady Bunch: 脱线家族 美剧
不不 我们得卖♥♥掉这个地方
No, no, we have to sell the place.
这个房♥子已经没有价值了
The house has no value.
罗杰彻底把它毁了
Rodger ran it into the ground.
没有了 现在只有土地
No, it's... it's the land.
只有土地和他的古董收音机
It's the land and all of his antique radios.
只有这些是有价值的
That's where the value is.
不不 兄弟 我们得卖♥♥了它
No. No, mate, we have to sell.
换成老爸 他也会这么说的
And Dad would say the same.
你怎么没好好看看
Why haven't you had that seen to?
什么
What?
你的牙齿
Your tooth.
你不像是能忍♥着这种疼的人
It's not like you to put up with pain like that.
你平时都是稍微有点小病小痛
You're normally the first to go straight to the doctor's
就立马去找医生的
the second you think there's a problem.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
你那份华丽的新工作
That fancy new job of yours.
怎么了
What about it?
根本不存在 对吗
It doesn't exist, does it?
你没有工作
You don't have a job.
天啊 杰夫 为什么你不能坦诚点说出来呢
Jesus, Jeff, why can't you just come out and say it?
这才是我们来这里的原因 不是因为
That's why we're here. Not because of
老爸或者什么正义
Dad or what's right.
是因为你又破产了 对吗
You're bankrupt again, aren't you?
泰瑞
Terry.
你不用觉得为了钱做坏事很难堪
You don't have to be hard up to do bad shit for money.
如果你没有钱 你会想要点
If you've got none, you want some,
可如果你有了点钱 你就会想要更多
and if you've got some, you want more.
这个世界就是这样的 兄弟
It's just the way the world is, mate.
想要的永远不够
It's never enough
还总有些鸟人要跟你争来争去
and there's always some prick who wants to take it from you.
杰夫 如果你又有什么麻烦
Jeff, if you're in trouble again,
我可以借你钱啊
I can lend you the money!
我们之间没有秘密 记得吗
No secrets, remember?
听我说 现在还来得及 我们可以直接离开
Look, it's not too late. We can just leave now.
明天 明天怎么样
Hey, look, tomorrow, OK,
我们一起去银行
we can go to the bank together.
我借钱给你 别担心 好吗
I can take out a loan for you, no worries. Hey?
我很乐意去 你怎么说呢
I'd be happy to. What do you say?
我不会从我弟弟那儿借钱
I'm not loaning money off my little brother.
为什么不
Why not?
去他妈的自尊心 那不过是
I mean, fuck pride, bro. That's just...
不过是老爸给你灌输的思想
that's just bullshit that Dad fed you.
听着 我知道我们不一样
Look, I know we're different.
我不会像你一样 按照脑海中幻想出来的
OK, I don't live my life with Dad's
老爸的意愿去生活
voice in my head like you do.
是的 我很抱歉我一开始没有直说
And yes, I'm sorry I wasn't straight with you at the start.
苏的事让我心烦意乱
OK, Sue has had my mind spinning.
她说要把孩子们从我身边带走
She's talking about taking the kids off me.
我上个 上个月
I've been... I've been living in a
都他妈住在停车场里
fucking caravan park for the last month.
好吗 所以我们两个最近都不顺
OK? So, things are not going great for the both of us.
但我们不需要这么做
But we don't need to do this.
这太可笑了 兄弟 看看我们
OK? It's ridiculous, bro. I mean, look at us.
打扮得像两个南瓜一样
We're dressed up like a couple of fucking pumpkins!
-闭嘴 -如果你
- Shut up! - If you...
听
Listen.
操 他来早了
Fuck, he's early!
J 我不想这么做 好吗
J, I don't want to do this. OK?
好的 好的
OK. Right.
记住 在他进来关上门之前
Remember, don't let him see you until he's
不要让他看见你
come in and closed the door behind him.
J 你听到我刚才说的话了吗
J! Did you hear what I just said?!
面罩 戴上面罩
Balaclava! Put it on!
快点
Move!
该死
Shit!
他在干什么
What the fuck's he doing?!
闭嘴
Shut up!
你觉得他发现了吗
Do you think he knows?
你还有更大的麻烦等着你呢 罗杰
Oh, yeah, you've got bigger problems, Rodge.
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
他妈的 他到底在干什么
What the fuck's he doing?!
去后面 去后面
Round the back. Round the back!
该死
Oh, shit!
-你觉得他看到我们了吗 -不 没有
- Do you think he saw us? - No, I don't think so.
他都不在里面了 这事儿黄了
He's not even inside and this shit's going pear-shaped!
垃圾 闭嘴
Rubbish! Stop it!
这啥都不算 冷静点
This is nothing! Just stay calm!
操 弗雷迪走了
Fuck! Freddie's out!
如果他报♥警♥呢
What if he calls the cops?
他进来发现我们也没关系
It doesn't matter if he comes in and finds us.
这是我们的家 我们什么也没做错
It's our home. We haven't done anything wrong yet.
操
Fuck!
好的 听着 如果他进来没看见我们
OK, look. If he comes in here, he didn't see us.
就一切按计划进行 好吗
Everything goes as normal, right?
如果他去了他车那里 在外面呆了很久
If he goes to his car, he spends too much time out there,
那他就报♥警♥了 好吗
he's called the cops, right?
到时候我们把这些东西脱了
We take all this shit off, we tell
我们跟他说我们是来见弗雷迪的
him we're here to see Freddie.
-好的 -很好
- OK, good. - Good.
不 我想他看到我们了
Nup. I reckon he saw us. Let's just say
我们打声招呼 就当这事没发生吧
hello and forget about the whole thing.
你好
Hello?
泰瑞吗
Terry?
你在里面吗
Are you in there?
有人吗
Hello?
泰瑞
Terry.
回答他 让他进屋
Answer him. Get him in here.
然后继续按计划进行
Then back to our plan.
不
No!
如果 如果有人在里面
If th... if there's somebody in there,
那你最好出去 因为我要报♥警♥了
then y-you'd better get out, because I-I'm calling the cops.
泰瑞
Terry!
你♥他♥妈♥给我去 不然我们两个都完蛋了
You fuckin' do it! Or you and I are fuckin' finished!
罗杰在你心中比我和老爸都重要吗
Choosing Rodger over me and Dad?
-什么 -你听到了 出去
- What?! - You heard me! Get out there!
操
Fuck!
又怎么了
What?!
操
Oh, fuck!
你好 罗杰
Hi, Rodge.
吓死人啊
Hell!
只有我
It's just me.
你好
Hello.
妈的 孩子 你吓到我了
Oh, shit, boy, you scared me!
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
你不能把饲料就放在外面 会惹虫子的
And you can't leave the feed out like that. It attracts vermin.
你又忘关门了
And you left the gate open again.
是的 我正打算回去
Yeah, I was just about to go back out there.
烧点水好吗 我需要
Put the kettle on, will you? I need
些东西来冷静一下
something to settle my nerves.
售票员在加班
Ticker's working overtime.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你又不是个他么的恶魔
Well, you... you're not a bloody troll.
看在上帝的份上 把灯打开啊
Turn some lights on, for God's sake!
水不会自己烧自己的
Well, the kettle isn't gonna boil itself.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道 我可能老了 但我
You know, I might be getting old, but I
在车道上没看到你的车
电影精选列表