好了
Ok.
最后这两次排练取决于罗杰到时候
So, the last two rehearsals have relied on Rodger
愿不愿意配合
playing ball.
但是如果他不配合 我们还有最后一个选择
But if he doesn't, then we've got the last option.
-冰♥毒♥瘾君子 -确实
- The ice junkie option. - Exactly.
好吧 假如说罗杰进来
OK. Let's say Rodger comes in
我们说明了意图
and we lay out our intentions.
然后他跑了
He does a runner.
这样我们就没办法把这里
We're not gonna be able to make it
伪装成一个逼真的自杀现场
look like a believable suicide.
话是这么说 不过
Yeah, but, I mean,
仔细想想的话
think about it.
你认为他能跑多快
How fast do you really think he can run?
我们就不能在他跑出门之前抓住他吗
Couldn't we just grab him before he... shoots out the door?
不行 我们不能受伤
No. We can't have bruises.
擦伤 抓伤 都不能有
No scuffs, no scratches. Right?
伪装拙劣的自杀
A botched fake suicide is gonna create
会比谋杀更令人怀疑
much more suspicion than a murder.
那么 假设他进了门
So, let's assume he's come in,
大吃一惊 然后跑掉了
freaked out, done a runner.
我们得让自己看上去像冰♥毒♥瘾君子
We need to make it look like we were ice junkies.
他进来的时候 正好撞上
He came in, interrupted us while we
我们在洗劫这栋房♥子
were robbing the place off our tits.
你可以只说瘾君子 我觉得
You can just say "junkie." I don't think
我们是哪种瘾君子不是很重要
it matters what kind of junkie we are.
无论如何 还有些我们不得不做的事
Regardless, there's a few things we're gonna have to do.
首先
First of all,
我们得把东西扔得到处都是
we're gonna have to throw a whole lot of shit around.
对吧 瘾君子都乱糟糟的
Right? Junkies are messy people.
吃点冰箱里的东西 拿上正确的武器
Eat some food out of the fridge and get the right weapon.
我觉得吸大♥麻♥的才爱吃东西
I think it's the stoners that get the munchies,
冰♥毒♥瘾君子不这样
not the ice junkies.
总之 我们为什么不能用枪
Anyway, why can't we just use the gun?
因为瘾君子是找不到老爸的枪的
Because a meth-head is not gonna stumble across Dad's gun.
不不 那是不可能发生的
No, no, that's never gonna happen.
不 不
No, no.
我们用这个
We use this.
-裁纸刀 -是的
- A box cutter? - Yeah.
我们就不能用个常见的刀吗
Why can't we just use a regular knife?
我做了许多研究
I've been doing a bit of research.
看了很多油管上的视频
You know, watching a lot of YouTube videos.
被监控拍到的瘾君子
Junkies caught on CCTV.
我也不知道是为什么
Now, I don't know what it is,
不过 不管他们是抢劫711
but whether they're robbing a 7-Eleven
还是老女人的手提包
or some old chick for her handbag,
冰♥毒♥瘾君子似乎都有个类似裁纸刀的东西
ice junkies seem to have a thing for box cutters.
所以我们得尊重事实
So let's be authentic.
-好吗 -好的
- Ok? - Yeah.
-现在 重要的事 -什么
- Now, important thing-- - Mm-hm?
我们既然杀 就要把他杀死
When we kill him, we kill him dead.
这不是句赘述吗
Isn't that a tautology?
我是说 如果我们杀了他
I mean, if we've killed him,
他当然就死了
obviously he's dead.
不 泰兹 你会很惊讶地发现
No, Tez. I think you'd be surprised.
杀掉一个男人并不容易
It's not that easy to kill a man.
我们总不能像捅沙发垫一样捅他吧
We can't just stab him like a fuckin' pincushion.
这样对谁都没好处
It's not good for anybody.
是的 尤其是罗杰
Yeah, especially Rodger.
确实 因为那样的话 我们就得干坐着
Exactly, because then we've got to sit
等他的血流干
around and wait for him to bleed out.
不 不 秘诀就是要像罗马人一样
No, no. The secret is to do what the Romans did.
当罗马人赢得一场战争时
Now, the Romans, when they won a battle,
所有的敌人都倒在那里
all the enemy would be lying
或死或伤 惨不忍♥睹
around dying and injured and shit.
罗马人就会给他们个痛快
The Romans would mercy-kill them.
一刀刺入心脏
Spike to the heart.
死得更快 更有荣誉
It's quicker. More honourable.
不过他们不会从正面刺
But what they wouldn't do is stab them in the front here.
因为太难了 都是骨头
It's too hard. Bone.
他们会从柔软的腋下刺进去
They'd come in under the armpit, where it's soft.
直入胸膛 刺进心脏 人马上就没了
Straight in under the chest, into the heart. Instant death.
怎么 所以瘾君子们是从古罗马人的
What, so the junkies now take their inspiration
故事中得到了启发吗
from the ancient Romans, do they?
当然我们也不能做得太刻意
Well, we don't make it look obvious.
对吧
Right?
我们在其它部位也刺几刀
We stab him in a few other places, makes
这样看上去就更像是碰巧刺到的
it look like the junkie got lucky.
但是如果你替罗杰着想的话
But if you're concerned about Rodger,
你会先刺他的心脏
you do him in the heart first,
等他死了再补刀
then do all the other stabbing after he's dead.
那样的话 他就不会痛了 懂了吗
That way, he doesn't feel it. Make sense?
来吧 我们排练一下
So, let's rehearse it.
你想做捅人的
Do you want to be the stabber
还是被捅的
or do you want to be the stabbed?
天呐 泰瑞
Jesus, Terry.
这儿 你得去把那些都清理干净
Here. You're gonna have to clean all that up.
DNA喷的到处都是
I guarantee there'll be shitloads of DNA in spew.
如果事情真的向着 冰♥毒♥瘾君子那方面发展了
If things go down this way - the ice junkie option -
你觉得他会知道是我们吗
do you think he's gonna know it's us?
泰瑞
Terry.
你得试着接受
You're gonna have to get used to the
他有很大的可能会发现是我们
fact that it's highly likely he will.
不过 那又有什么关系呢
Anyway, what does it matter?
反正他也不会在圣诞节的时候
It's not like he's gonna be around to lay
出现在你面前责备你
a guilt trip on you at Christmas dinner.
我只是不想让他在死之前知道是我
I just don't want him to know it's me before he dies.
这个 赶紧拿着它 放进水坝里面
Here. Scoop it all up, put it in the dam,
洗洗干净
wash it out.
洗到一尘不染的那种
And I'm talking spotless!
嘿 弗雷迪
Hey, Freddie.
笨蛋先生
Mr Muggins.
我为你骄傲 泰兹
I'm proud of you, Tez.
我们做了这么多 但是还没有谈过
You know, through all of this, we haven't talked about
之后怎么处理这个地方
what we're gonna do with the place afterwards.
是吗 你怎么想
Yeah? What are you thinking?
我想 可以用涂料重新粉刷一下
Well, the place could do with a lick of paint.
稍微收拾收拾
Bit of a tidy up.
我们可以一边抚养孩子 一边好好工作
We could bring the kids up and do a bit of a working bee.
给他们买♥♥新的小马骑
Be nice to buy new horses for them to ride.
经常带孩子来这里看看
It'd be good to bring the kids up here
应该会不错的 你觉得呢
a bit more often. Don't you think?
你在胡说什么
What are you talking about? Hmm?
你是真的打算
Are you seriously thinking of bringing
在这栋房♥子里养孩子吗
the kids back into this house?
在我们谋杀了他们爷爷的房♥子里
The same house we straight-up murdered their poppy in?
是啊 怎么了
Well, yeah.
兄弟 虽然我们不是
Mate, neither of us are candidates
年度最佳父亲的候选人
for Father of the Year,
可是你听听你自己说的是人话吗
but are you hearing yourself?
我又不是说 下周或者马上就搬进来
Well, I don't mean... next week or straightaway,
不过最后 我会搬进来的
but eventually, yeah.
我的意思是 这是我们家的房♥子
I mean, this is the family home.
老爸的遗产
Dad's legacy.
我们不是因为他才坐在这里的吗
He's the only reason we're sitting here, right?
是 是 你说得没错
Yep. Yes, you're right.
那确实是老爸想看到的 我只是
That's what Dad would have wanted. I'm j...
兄弟 我只是想现实一点
Mate... I'm just being pragmatic.
我想说 泰兹 说真的
I mean, Tez, really,
看在上帝的份上
for God's sake,
你真的觉得我们两个
did you really think that the two of
电影精选列表