You know the pain she's in.
还有她体内长的那肿瘤
And the cancer's just gonna grow inside of her
只会不停生长
and just keep fuckin' growing.
你真的要袖手旁观让她在痛苦中死去吗
You really want to sit back and watch her die in agony?
然后化为 乌有吗
And wither away... to nothin'?
不 这才是最人道的事
No, it's the most humane thing.
只有这么一个办法
It's the only way.
再说了
And besides...
其实也不真是罗杰
it wasn't even really Rodger
把我们的房♥子夺走了
who was taking the house from us.
是老妈 是老妈呀
It was Mum. It was Mum!
我的意思是
I mean,
她才是那个改变想法
she was the one that changed
来满足他而不是我们的人
the will to suit him and not us.
你♥他♥妈♥不许这么说
Don't you fucking say that!
你好大的胆子
Don't you fucking dare!
你不能乱推你的大哥
You don't hit your big brother.
尤其是他手里还拿着枪
Especially when he's got a fuckin' gun in his hand.
悉尼怎么样啊
How's Sydney this time of year?
妈
Mum...
你闭嘴 泰瑞 我要
You shut your mouth, Terry. I want
听听你哥怎么说
to hear it from your brother.
你的周末时光还好吗 杰弗瑞
Did you have a good weekend, Jeffrey?
你看了你想看的东西了吗
Did you see everything you wanted?
歌♥剧院和王国
Opera House and the Domain
或者这个周末你其实干了别的什么
Or did you do something else this weekend?
比如那种 离家更近一点的活动
Something... closer to home?
冷静一下 妈
Calm down, Mum.
你搞糊涂了
You're not thinking straight.
你们啊
You boys.
继承了你♥爸♥的缺点
You've got your father's weakness.
妈
Mum--
如果他现在能看到你们的话
If he could see you two now.
闭嘴 妈
Shut up, Mum.
我一直以来都对你很失望
You've always been a disappointment
儿子 我想要你明白这一点
to me, son. I want you to know that.
妈 别
Mum... don't.
你要拿他的枪干什么啊 杰夫
What are you gonna do with his gun, Jeff?
你要拿你老爸的那把枪干什么呀
What are you gonna do with your daddy's gun?
妈
Mum--
他以前总喜欢把自己描绘成什么战争英雄
He liked to paint himself as some kind of war hero.
但他拿这把枪做的唯一一件好事
The only time he put that gun to good
就是用它了结了他自己
use was when he turned it on himself!
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴啊 妈
You shut the fuck up, Mum.
杰夫 不要
Jeff. Don't.
来了来了
And there it is.
瞧瞧 瞧瞧
Take a look at it.
全神贯注拿着这把枪
All pumped up with a gun in its hand.
别说了 妈 求你了
Stop it, Mum. Please.
你闭嘴 别对他说这些
You shut up. Don't say that to him.
你♥爸♥烂到骨子里了
Your father was rotten to the core.
而你连他的一半都比不
And you are half the man he--
你们两个都成了什么烂狗了
What dirty fuckin' dogs you both turned out to be!
在后面躺浴缸里那个男人才是这里唯一的真男人
The only real man here is lying back there in the bath!
杰夫
Jeff!
你做了什么
What have you done?
不 不
No. No.
没关系的 泰瑞
It's OK, Terry.
杰夫 你做了什么
Jeff, what have you done?!
没事的
It's ok.
几秒的恐怖
A few seconds of horror.
与她的侮辱相比 这没什么
It's nothing compared to the indignity of her wasting away.
不
No.
天啊
God!
她现在和他在一起了
She's with him now.
不要
No!
天啊
Aaaagh! Oh, God!
♪ 我不会原谅 ♪
♪ I won't forgive ♪
♪ 也不会遗忘 ♪
♪ I won't forget ♪
♪ 我并不软弱 ♪
♪ I'm not so soft ♪
♪ 也不是乳臭未干 ♪
♪ I'm not so wet behind the ears ♪
♪ 这是个残酷世界 ♪
♪ It's a cruel, cruel world ♪
♪ 我们已做出决定 ♪
♪ We made a choice ♪
♪ 我们已越界 ♪
♪ We crossed the line ♪
♪ 但现在已来不及 ♪
♪ But now I find that there's no time ♪
♪ 让时光倒流回去 ♪
♪ To turn the clock back and rewind ♪
♪ 这是个残酷世界 ♪
♪ It's a cruel, cruel world ♪
♪ 秘密和谎言 ♪
♪ Secrets and lies ♪
♪ 历历在目 ♪
♪ Are etched across your eyes ♪
♪ 你有一颗冷酷的心 ♪
♪ You've a cold, cold heart ♪
♪ 这是个残酷世界 ♪
♪ It's a cruel, cruel world ♪
♪ 用你的花招 ♪
♪ Turning your tricks ♪
♪ 打破扭曲 ♪
♪ Destroyed by the twist ♪
♪ 冰冷的心 ♪
♪ Of an ice-cold heart ♪
♪ 这是个残酷世界 ♪
♪ It's a cruel, cruel world ♪
♪ 我不会回味 ♪
♪ I won't relive ♪
♪ 也不会后悔 ♪
♪ I won't regret ♪
♪ 枪膛里已无子弹 ♪
♪ One empty chamber in my gun ♪
♪ 无法后悔 木已成舟 ♪
♪ There's no undo, the deeds are done ♪
♪ 这是个残酷世界 ♪
♪ It's a cruel, cruel world ♪
♪ 我独自一人 ♪
♪ I stand alone ♪
♪ 在这空空世界 ♪
♪ In empty space ♪
♪ 没人听我说 ♪
♪ No-one to hear me say my lines ♪
♪ 没人认识我 ♪
♪ No-one to recognise my face ♪
♪ 这是个残酷世界 ♪
♪ It's a cruel, cruel world. ♪
对 三档直着往前推
Yeah, and third's straight down.
好 那么 搞定了 试试吧
Alright, so, that's set. Here we go.
这 天啊
There... Oh.
不要 杰夫 她拿着那个会弄脏手的
Uh, no, Jeff? She's gonna get dirty holding that...
亲爱的 把那个从她身上拿下来
Take it off her, love.
不 别管他们 他们玩得正开心
Nah, leave 'em alone. They're just having fun.
不 把那个放下 亲爱的 放下
Nah. Put that down, love. Put it down.
把这个给 这 天啊
Give it to... That's... Oh.
♪ 奇异恩典 ♪
♪ Amazing grace ♪
♪ 何等甘甜 ♪
♪ How sweet the sound ♪
♪ 我等罪人♪
♪ That saved a wretch ♪
♪ 竟蒙赦免 ♪
♪ Like me ♪
♪ 昔我迷失 ♪
♪ I once was lost ♪
♪ 今归正途 ♪
♪ But now I'm found ♪
♪ 曾经盲目 ♪
♪ I was blind ♪
♪ 重又 ♪
♪ But now ♪
♪ 得见 ♪
♪ I see... ♪
你知道我为什么认为老爸是自杀吗
You know why I reckon Dad killed himself?
为什么
Why?
因为他意识到他的人生陷入了某种困境
'Cause he realised there's a point you get to where...
无论怎么努力都无法挣脱
no amount of digging will get you out.
你认为我现在做的
You think that's what I'm doing?
是在试图摆脱困境吗
Trying to dig myself out of a hole?
不是
No.
我们今天都越界了
We both crossed the line today.
你现在对世界的看法不同了
You're seeing the world differently now.
你也不比我好
You're no better than me.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, don't you?
我不是带你来又哭又闹的
I didn't bring you here kicking and screaming.
你知道我的计划
You knew the fuckin' plan.
你参与了
You helped.
好吧
I agree.
你还不如我
You're worse than me.
我知道自己是什么
I know what I am.
我不像你那样骗自己
I don't lie to myself the way you do.
事实上 如果你之前没那么怂
电影精选列表