好吧 还有 化疗怎么样
Alright, and so... and the chemo?
今天发生什么事了吗
That's happening today?
那 罗杰怎么样
A-a-and wh-what about Rodger?
那么 他现在和你呆在一起吗
Well, is he... is he staying back with you
还是去找要买♥♥弗雷迪的人去了
or is he still seeing... the guy about Freddie?
那匹马 弗雷迪
Freddie the horse.
马 妈妈
The horse, Mum!
对 对 好的
Right. Right. Well, good.
所以 乐观点 好吗
So, happy thoughts, hey?
在化疗这件事上 乐观点
For the chemo. Positive thinking.
好的
Yes.
好的 我爱你 妈妈
Alright. I love you, Mum.
妈妈 我说
Mum? I said--
好的 兄弟 我们没事
Yeah, man. We're good.
罗杰五点半会到这里
Rodger's gonna be here at 5:30.
你确定固定电♥话♥不会被追踪吗
You're sure sat phones can't be traced?
是的 兄弟
Yes, mate.
人们买♥♥它有一半的原因就是这个
It's half the reason why people buy them.
你确定我们的电♥话♥可以顺利到达悉尼吗
Are you confident our phones made it to Sydney?
快递公♥司♥会在周一把包裹送回来
The courier company will send the package back on Monday
手♥机♥的GPS会显示
and the GPS will show that our phones
我们在悉尼有一个特别棒的周末
had a glorious weekend in Sydney.
我们没事
We're good.
好的
Alright.
这是要演练什么
What is there to rehearse?
罗杰进到浴室里来
Rodger goes in the bath, appliance
器具就进到浴室里来 故事就结束了
goes in the bath, end of story.
我们什么时候放水
When do we put the water in?
很明显地 在他来之前放水
Well, before, obviously.
好 你放还是我放
OK, me or you?
要么是你要么是我
Either.
现在还是再等一等
Now or closer to the act?
我不知道 随便什么时候
I don't know. Whenever.
那我们用什么器具
And what appliance do we use?
吹风机
Hair dryer.
她现在没有吹风机了
She doesn't have a hair dryer anymore.
她把它摔碎了 记得吗
She smashed it, remember?
她头上现在他妈的没有头发 她化疗了
She's got no fucking hair on her head. The chemo!
那就烤面包机
Then a toaster.
他们用烤炉烤面包
They use the oven grill to do toast!
罗杰觉得烤炉烤得更脆
Rodger thinks it's crispier that way.
拜托 你知道这些事情
Come on, you know this shit.
好吧 很明显你知道答案
Well, obviously you have the answer.
他用塔斯曼X自杀
He kills himself with a Tasman X?
对 为什么不呢
Yeah. Why not?
不知道 我想这样做可能比较有诗意
I don't know. It's got some poetry about it, I suppose.
诗意 兄弟 这是很严肃的悲情文
Poetry? Mate, this is serious fucking pathos.
这是罗杰第一个也是他最喜欢的收音机
This is Rodger's first and favourite radio.
好吧 很好 所以我们完事了吗
Alright. Great. So, are we done?
还没 电线的长度不够从走廊通到浴室
No. Cord's not gonna reach from the hallway to the bath.
所以得找个引线
So grab an extension lead.
不 不 不是那些 要这个
No, no. Not those. That one.
老爸的旧绳子
One of Dad's old ones?
对 更有诗意了
Mm-hm. More poetry.
是吗 你怎么不去给贺曼公♥司♥
Oh, yeah, no, you should write fucking
贺曼公♥司♥: 大型零售公♥司♥
写圣诞节贺卡呢
Christmas cards for Hallmark.
不 别碰那些
No, uh, don't touch that.
怎么了 我不能喝个茶吗
What, I can't make tea?
我们没有必要的时候
We don't want to touch anything
不能碰任何东西 记得吗 给你
we don't have to, remember? Here.
你有牛奶吗
You got milk?
别 别去
Uh, leave it. Leave it!
没事 我 我带着手套呢
No, I've got... got gloves on.
电量
The power!
但是冰箱已经插着电了
But the fridge is already on.
兄弟 我不是电工 但是
Mate, I'm no electrician, but you
你打开那个门 电量就会增长 对吗
open that door, power surge, right?
这就意味着使用量表会出现峰值
Which means spike in the usage meter.
那就意味着当死者到达之前
Which means someone was in an empty house
有人在这空房♥子里
before the deceased rocked up to top himself.
别开门
Leave it.
如果生活充满忧虑
我们却没有时间去驻足凝视
那又有什么意义呢
你知道你不应该在这吃吃喝喝
You know you're not supposed to eat or drink in here.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你记不记得
Do you have a single memory
妈妈有没有打开过 或者把什么东西
of Mum ever opening or taking anything
从那个该死的水晶橱柜拿出来过吗
out of that fucking crystal cabinet?
我还是只要靠近它 就觉得焦虑
I still get anxious just being near it.
上次我被罚 就是在那个椅子上
And the last time I got a hiding... was in that chair.
真的吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
是在老爸的葬礼上
It was at Dad's wake.
我认识不认识的人都在
Cousins and strangers everywhere.
喝喝小酒侃侃天
Drinkin', eatin', bullshittin'.
我只是想找个安静的地方
All I wanted was a quiet place
好好享受夏尔阿姨的姜味松饼
to come and eat some of Aunty Shirl's ginger fluff cake.
我也不知道我妈怎么知道的
I don't know how Mum knew or where she
就忽然窜出来打了我两下
came from, but... two bites in...
跟忍♥者似的神出鬼没
flew in like a fuckin' ninja.
她肯定是有绳索之类的东西
She had some kind of... tripwire
我敢肯定
or something in here, I swear it.
是啊
Yeah.
我没捱到第三下
I didn't get to the third bite.
可真毒
Wallop.
妈妈在你♥爸♥的葬礼上打你啊
Mum hit you at Dad's wake?
是啊 恶毒的女人
Oh, yeah. A real stinger.
我从来都不知道
I never knew that.
我没告诉任何人
Never told anyone.
我的初吻也是在这个屋子里
I had my first kiss in this room.
克里西斯·霍尔特
Chrissie Holt.
天啊 我当时可紧张了
Man, I was so nervous.
我对着浴室的瓷砖练亲嘴练了一周
I practised kissing on the bathroom tiles for a week.
我他妈恨死这间屋子了
I fuckin' hate this room.
我去小个便
I'm gonna take a piss.
等下等下 你不能在卫生间小便
Well, hang on, you... you can't piss in the toilet.
啥玩意儿
I'm sorry?
这是尿
你绝壁是在逗我
You're fuckin' kidding me!
-泰兹 那里是化粪池 -那怎么了
- Tez, it's a septic tank. - So what?
-水 -咋了
- Water. - What about it?
你冲水的时候 会用到电
The power, when you flush. Surge.
什么电 坐便器为什么会用到电
Where's the power come from? You don't have power in a toilet!
-有水泵啊 -噢
- The pump! - Ohh!
你不能冲的话 你的尿就会残留在里面
No, and... and you'll leave residue on the bowl.
-那又咋了 -有DNA
- What does that matter? - Dna.
是 但是我们在这里长大啊
Yeah, but, J, we grew up in this house.
这儿到处都是我们的DNA
This place is riddled with our DNA.
但都是老的DNA 新的就不一样
Yeah, but... old DNA, not new. There's a difference.
啥
What?
那我要是想拉屎怎么办
So, what if I want to take a shit?
你可以拉在你手上
Well, unless you want to poo in your
然后塞进衣服口袋里
hands and... put it in your pocket,
你可以像个大孩子一样坚持住
I suggest you hang on like a big boy.
说真的 这些行程啊规矩 还有这个尿壶
You know, the agenda, the rules, the piss bottle...
你有点让我胆战心惊的了 J
I mean, you're starting to scare me, J.
好像你之前全都经历过一遍似的
It's like you've done all this before.
泰兹 不能因为我没有
Tez, just because I'm not walking around
像个受惊的小羊羔一样走来走去
shivering like a little frightened lamb
就觉得我很镇定
doesn't mean this is any easier for me.
我这辈子做的最出格的一件事
电影精选列表