I always see you handing out flyers.
克蕾小姐是对的
Miss Clay was right.
让学生对政♥治♥感兴趣很难
It is hard getting students interested in politics.
你的楔子末端
你会帮我这些吗
So, are you gonna help me with these or what?
我们不想那个女巫婆赢得第四轮选举
We don't want that witch winning a fourth election.
如果我发出这些传♥单♥
If I hand those out,
你会和我约会吗
will you go out with me?
会
Yes.
但是 我来决定我们去哪
But... I get to pick where we're going.
♪ 种-族-主-义 ♪
♪ Whoo! R-a-c-i-s-t ♪
♪ 法-西-斯-主-义 ♪
♪ F-a-s-c-i-s-t... ♪
-那不很棒吗 -我爱反法♥西♥斯♥
- Wasn't that great? - I love a good anti-fascist gig.
你怎么那么热衷政♥治♥
How come you're so political, then?
我猜是因为我父母吧
Um... My parents, I guess.
怎么 他们是激进分子吗
So, what, they're activists?
不是
Uh, no.
他们是"无社会"托利党叛徒
They are "no society" Tory traitors.
我想我的家里也不好
And I thought mine were bad.
我们家有人一定要有政♥治♥原则
Someone in our family has to have principles.
我也不怎么喜欢我爸
I don't get on much with my dad either.
我并不怎么喜欢我家人
I don't really get on with anyone in my family.
除了我妹妹 莎齐亚
Except my sister, Shazia.
不搞政♥治♥是好的
Well, it's good to not fit in.
如果你搞了 你就再也不想出门了
If you did, you'd never want to leave home.
我申请了曼彻斯特大学
I've applied to Manchester.
因为史密斯一家的缘故吗
Cause of the Smiths?
离卢顿有四小时
Cause it's four hours from Luton.
我不确定我是否能去
I'm not sure if I'll be able to go.
我爸在领失业金
My dad's on the dole,
每天穿西装去就业中心
goes to the job center every day in his suit.
我觉得想着去上大学
I kind of feel selfish thinking about going off to uni
却让他在家水深火热的我有点自私
when he'll be struggling at home.
你不能为了父亲而活
Well, you can't live your life for your dad.
你不认识许多巴基斯坦人吧
You don't know many Pakistanis, do you?
我们只为父母而活
We only live for our parents.
你们都能离开家庭
You lot all go off and leave home.
我们恰恰相反
We do the opposite.
说到这个 也许我该走了
Talking of which, I should probably get going.
再见
Bye.
所以 我们的第一次约会结束了吗
So... that's the end of our first date?
我还不想走
I don't wanna go.
♪ 你想要 你得到 你买♥♥单 ♪
♪ You want it, you take it, You pay the price... ♪
你想要 你得到 你买♥♥单
"You want it, you take it, you pay the price."
什么意思
What does that mean?
布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀
Bruce Springsteen.
你知道罗纳德·里根也听他的歌♥ 对吧
You do know Ronald Reagan listens to him, right?
他很难以置信
He's incredible.
政♥治♥ 同情
Political, compassionate.
听听这歌♥词
Just listen to the words.
♪ 每个人都会饥饿 无法抵挡的饥饿 ♪
♪ Everybody's got a hunger A hunger they can't resist ♪
♪ 你想要的那么多 ♪
♪ There's so much that you want ♪
♪ 你应得到更多 ♪
♪ You deserve much more than this ♪
♪ 如果梦想成真 ♪
♪ Well, if dreams came true ♪
♪ 那不是很美妙吗 ♪
♪ Oh, wouldn't that be nice? ♪
♪ 但这不是梦 ♪
♪ But this ain't no dream ♪
♪ 我们会熬过今夜 ♪
♪ We're living through tonight ♪
♪ 姑娘 你想要 你得到 你买♥♥单 ♪
♪ Girl, you want it, you take it, You pay the price ♪
我喜欢 但这是什么意思
I like it. But what does it mean?
意思就是我会留下
It means I'm staying.
♪ 宝贝 用长长的白蝴蝶结盘起你的头发 ♪
♪ Baby, tie your hair back in a long white bow ♪
♪ 和我在发电机后的田野相遇 ♪
♪ Meet me in the fields out behind the dynamo ♪
♪ 你听到他们的声音 叫你别走 ♪
♪ You hear their voices telling you not to go ♪
♪ 他们做了选择 他们永远不会知道 ♪
♪ They've made their choices and they'll never know ♪
♪ 偷窃 欺骗 撒谎是什么意思 ♪
♪ What it means to steal, to cheat, to lie ♪
♪ 生死是什么感受 ♪
♪ What it's like to live and die ♪
♪ 用一整晚证明 用一整晚证明 ♪
♪ To prove it all night Prove it all night ♪
♪ 女孩 我们无能为力 ♪
♪ Girl, there's nothing else that we can do ♪
♪ 所以用一整晚证明 用一整晚证明 ♪
♪ So prove it all night Prove it all night ♪
♪ 女孩 我会用一整晚为你证明它 ♪
♪ And, girl I'll prove it all night for you ♪
♪ 我会用一整晚证明 用一整晚证明 ♪
♪ I'll prove it all night I'll prove it all night... ♪
我在梦中抱紧你
In my dreams, I am holding you tight
你是我的全部 如此美妙的一幕
You are all I ever wanted, such a magical sight
当我想象吻你的香唇时
I feel a buzz of electricity From my feet to fingertips
我感觉一股电流从脚流到手指
When I try to imagine Kissing your beautiful lips
你点亮了我的生活 给了我生活的理由
You light up my life Give me a reason for being born
那是午夜风暴的一道雷电
A flash of lightning in a midnight storm
宛若一阵风把我吹上天
A gust of wind that lifts me off my feet
激发热量的夏日之光
A summer ray that radiates heat
和你在一起的每分每秒都很神圣
Every minute I'm with you feels divine
我希望你是我的
And makes me wish you could be mine
你吻了她
You kissed her.
-你吻了她 -是的
- You kissed her. - Yeah!
但是等等
But wait.
她是 她是布鲁斯的粉丝吗
Is... Is she a Bruce fan?
还不是但我在拉她入坑
Not yet but I'm working on it.
这所大学有600人像伊丽莎一样
There are 600 people like Eliza in this college
对真实的布鲁斯一无所知
who know nothing about the real Bruce.
我们要做点什么 来
We have to do something about that. Come on.
你们想办电台秀吗
You want a radio show?
是的
Yes.
我们已经有一场亚洲音乐秀了 所以
We have an Asian music show already, so...
我们不想办亚洲音乐秀
We don't wanna do an Asian show.
难道因为我们是巴基斯坦人
What? Just cause we're a couple of Pakis,
你就觉得我们会要放更多彭戈拉音乐吗
you think we'd be asking to play more Bhangra?
那你们要办什么
So, what do you want?
只播放布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀的节目
A show that plays only Bruce Springsteen.
只有布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀吗
Nothing but Springsteen?
这就是你们的创意吗
That's your idea?
布鲁斯对这所大学的学生有很多要说
Bruce has a lot to say to students in this college.
如果他们听不到
How will they know there's something better out there
他们怎么知道会有更好的音乐
if they don't hear it?
看看那里的日历 Cutting Crew乐队那个
Look at the calendar over there, the Cutting Crew one.
你们看看都什么年代了
Can you see what year it is?
1987年
It's 1987.
我的工作是播放
My job is to play music
能引起学生共鸣的音乐 好吗
that the students will connect to, yeah?
只有Bros乐队 还有好奇心乐队
That means Bros. That means Curiosity.
对了 甚至还有黛比·吉布森
And, yes, that even means Debbie Gibson.
但是斯普林斯汀
But Springsteen...
给你们父亲听都嫌老
he's more what your dad listens to.
不包括我父亲
Not my dad.
-还好吗 -好的
- All right? - Yeah.
凯文 起来
Kevin, move up.
我喜欢早上给我的诗
I liked my poem this morning.
我夜不能寐
I couldn't sleep.
又是布鲁斯的精华吗
Was it another gem from Bruce?
不 是我写的
No. It's mine.
你为我写的吗
You wrote that for me?
贾维德 你写的布鲁斯如何激励你的文章
Javed... your article on how Springsteen inspires you...
太过阿谀奉承了吗
Too much adulation?
很有个性 激♥情♥四溢
It was personal, passionate.
我都能听见你对着纸撕心裂肺
I could hear you shouting off the page.
我有个朋友在先驱报工作
I have a friend at the Herald.
我能联♥系♥她
I could contact her,
看看她能否帮你
see if she might be able to find you
在那找份工作
some work experience over there.
好 回归主题
Right, Return Of The Native.
尤泰莎 受害者还是凶手
Eustacia Vye: victim or villain?
♪ 那天我们在街上大汗淋漓 ♪
♪ In the day we sweat it out ♪
♪ 追寻想要叛逃的美国梦 ♪
♪ On the streets Of a runaway American dream ♪
电影精选列表